Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I'm racist...

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as white supramacy. Stop deluding yourself with African American propaganda and only white people can be white supremacist. I have 0 inferiority complex, alhamdullilah.

You're just being silly abaayo so do your parents and teachers a favour and go do your homework.
They actually believe black people cant be racist because to be racist you have to be in position of power which white people are and not black people. Wallahi they make up shit as they go along and add more and more victim tags on themselves

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
There is no such thing as white supramacy. Stop deluding yourself with African American propaganda and only white people can be white supremacist. I have 0 inferiority complex, alhamdullilah. You're just being silly abaayo so do your parents and teachers a favour and go do your homework.

White supremacy does exist and it isn’t AA Propaganda.

Is nazism Jewish propaganda?

as long as you look down on madow girls using white people antics. You are a white supreamcist and have an inferiority complex as a result.

I hope you will be cured of your inferiority complex in the near future.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
They actually believe black people cant be racist because to be racist you have to be in position of power which white people are and not black people. Wallahi they make up shit as they go along and add more and more victim tags on themselves

Who’s they? I don’t believe racism exists but white supremacy does and so does having an inferiority complex.

There’s nothing wrong in believe your people are superior but they’re is something wrong in believing someone else is inferior due to another persons brainwashing.

Who’s they? I don’t believe racism exists but white supremacy does and so does having an inferiority complex.

There’s nothing wrong in believe your people are superior but they’re is something wrong in believing someone else is inferior due to another persons brainwashing.
so basically you are calling Factz uncle ruckus......can you back that up that he believes white people are superior to him or are we just throwing labels at each other now?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
so basically you are calling Factz uncle ruckus......can you back that up that he believes white people are superior to him or are we just throwing labels at each other now?

Well he thinks aborigines and madows are the top two ugliest people.
And he only thinks this because they have the least Euro centric features out of all other races.
Associating white features with beauty is a form of white supremacy.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Well he thinks aborigines and madows are the top two ugliest people.
And he only thinks this because they have the least Euro centric features out of all other races.
Associating white features with beauty is a form of white supremacy.
So chinese and indians (who bleach their skins and straighten their noses) are white supremacists

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Looooooool why are black women so easy to trigger subhanallah!
:cryinglaughsmiley:
But yo srs stop the hate against them!
They're like that retarded kid in class who got special treatment, because everyone could see something was wrong with him
:cryinglaughsmiley:

come on somalis those are the words of one imp.....many black guys in the comments condemning it. On the flipside there are somalis who would choose neanderthal nazis over their own people. just saying.
Technically we are allowed 4 wives charcoal! so that means i can have a xalimo and 3 other women including a latina and a becky.

:trumpsmirk:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They stop tagging me into stupid threads.

You did demean black girls by that picture
You sent. You do have an inferiority complex.
Then* What the actual f#ck are you talking about?:gucciwhat:

Don't you have any other words besides inferiority complex that you're accusing me of?. That pic was a meme, I didn't make such a thing, Ok! The thing I posted was of a twitter thing, you should tell the guy who stated so that he has an inferiority complex not me:kodaksmiley:

Yeah, If you want to preach black unity, you can come to some of churches in IL I know and preach some wakanda sh#t there bece43f5cae2e11330e1ec6224da8a64.png ...and what books do you read that consist of inferiority complex that much?:kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White supremacy does exist and it isn’t AA Propaganda.

Is nazism Jewish propaganda?

as long as you look down on madow girls using white people antics. You are a white supreamcist and have an inferiority complex as a result.

I hope you will be cured of your inferiority complex in the near future.

Another somali girl throwing around liberal progressive psychobabble she doesn't fully comprehend..why do most somali girls follow the same ideological points in the first place? Can there be a little convergence in thought please?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Another somali girl throwing around liberal progressive psychobabble she doesn't fully comprehend..why do most somali girls follow the same ideological points in the first place? Can there be a little convergence in thought please?

I’m not liberal. I’m not a BLM supporter nor do I encourage mixing with madows.
I am very anti madow men and believe they’re are the most brainwashed people.
I don’t quite see how I’m throwing around liberal progressive psychobabble.

All I’m saying is that many Somalis have become white supremacists, they think the way the white man has indoctrinated them eg thinking the more Bantu you look the uglier, the more Caucasoid you look the prettier.
It’s embarrassing

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Then* What the actual f#ck are you talking about?:gucciwhat:

Don't you have any other words besides inferiority complex that you're accusing me of?. That pic was a meme, I didn't make such a thing, Ok! The thing I posted was of a twitter thing, you should tell the guy who stated so that he has an inferiority complex not me:kodaksmiley:

Yeah, If you want to preach black unity, you can come to some of churches in IL I know and preach some wakanda sh#t thereView attachment 55419 ...and what books do you read that consist of inferiority complex that much?:kodaksmiley:

Okay I’ll go preach at Illinois and you go preach in the southern suburbs with you’re KKK brethrens.

I hope you don’t get Lynched xx

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Okay I’ll go preach at Illinois and you go preach in the southern suburbs with you’re KKK brethrens.

I hope you don’t get Lynched xx
I don't care about whites either:gucciwhat:. Why you changing the topic. First of all do you know the meaning of Inferiority complex?:ohhh: I might be talking to somebody who doesn't get an atom of what I'm saying

:mjcry: My efforts down the drain talking to a person who isn't getting a single damn thing

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I don't care about whites either:gucciwhat:. Why you changing the topic. First of all do you know the meaning of Inferiority complex?:ohhh: I might be talking to somebody who doesn't get an atom of what I'm saying

:mjcry: My efforts down the drain talking to a person who isn't getting a single damn thing

You must have a short memory span. It’s you who keeps trailing off and talking about preaching to the black community.

And yes I do know the meaning of inferiority complex and no I won’t thank you because you defined inferiority not inferiority complex.

Next time, when you try and teach someone, make sure you have the right material, Doqonyahow.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You must have a short memory span. It’s you who keeps trailing off and talking about preaching to the black community.

And yes I do know the meaning of inferiority complex and no I won’t thank you because you defined inferiority not inferiority complex.

Next time, when you try and teach someone, make sure you have the right material, Doqonyahow.
Using abusive language (doqonyahow) seems to be a sign of a triggered person and, Don't you have eyes to visualize what I wrote for you?:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending