Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Some triggered saggins/nibbas in the comments. I just wonder how they cry racist when a non black person says this and now when it's a black person...they say he's mental:mjlol::mjlol: #cadaan logic

This thing right here is comedy. Haven't seen such triggered people in decades:damn::damn:
Actually it's in my list of entertainment from now on:dead:
I needed this shit:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: God bless em ^comedians^:drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Dark skinned black girls are dimes but this one is ugly I don't know what he saw. She is wearing 10 pounds makeup

These people are damagef mentally. This is what these sjw somalis want us to become. A n igga will takecan obese becky ahead of a beautiful black woman

World

VIP
Why are black women always complaining holy shit just accept the fact that you’re considered ugly by all races including the men in your own

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not a negrophobic racist bigot but Blacks are the ugliest human beings on planet Earth.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I would say they are the second ugliest people in the world after the Aboriginals.

Have you seen how Aboriginals look like? Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim :faysalwtf:
White people freaked the f*ck out when they saw those ape looking fuckers so they had to cleanse them out and do the rest of the world a favor. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

come on somalis those are the words of one imp.....many black guys in the comments condemning it. On the flipside there are somalis who would choose neanderthal nazis over their own people. just saying.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
come on somalis those are the words of one imp.....many black guys in the comments condemning it. On the flipside there are somalis who would choose neanderthal nazis over their own people. just saying.
downloadfile.gif

Accept the L peacefully:kodaksmiley:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not trying to be racist but I wouldn't date @onlyme 's sister KKK her strong awful body odor would turn me off instantly. She stinks kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts