• I'm racist...

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Using abusive language (doqonyahow) seems to be a sign of a triggered person and, Don't you have eyes to visualize what I wrote for you?:mugshotman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh my bad. So it’s true when you interact with dumb people you become less intelligent yourself...

stop quoting my posts so we can lessen our interactions, walaal.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol did he think she'd be like okay and start fawning over him:gucciwhat:
Some things need to be kept to yourself

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Oh my bad. So it’s true when you interact with dumb people you become less intelligent yourself...

stop quoting my posts so we can lessen our interactions, walaal.
Usually I make the debator or the one I'm having convo with comprehend what I'm talking about and you accused me of something, and so I had to explain myself. Actually let's halt it right there, don't feel like talking too much today. Have a good one:hillarybiz:

Madow men are pathetic. They suffer such an inferiority complex that they want non-black women only. Why do women even date Madow men, they’re just as ugly as their female counterparts yet think they are God’s gift to all women. They should stick to their own, because who else really wants them?
:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Madow men are pathetic. They suffer such an inferiority complex that they want non-black women only. Why do women even date Madow men, they’re just as ugly as their female counterparts yet think they are God’s gift to all women. They should stick to their own, because who else really wants them?

Notice how the globalists are inviting in millions of young Sub-Saharan African MEN into Europe.

They have an agenda.

Notice how the globalists are inviting in millions of young Sub-Saharan African MEN into Europe.

They have an agenda.
They want white women to breed with blacks to end the white race. But the problem is madow men are attracted to literally all other women too- Latinas, Asians, East Africans, etc. I wouldn’t care if they only went after white girls but some of my Somali sisters are falling for them too. Madows are the ultimate race mixers. It’s in their blood after all since the Bantu expansion.
:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
They want white women to breed with blacks to end the white race. But the problem is madow men are attracted to literally all other women too- Latinas, Asians, East Africans, etc. I wouldn’t care if they only went after white girls but some of my Somali sisters are falling for them too. Madows are the ultimate race mixers. It’s in their blood after all since the Bantu expansion.
:gucciwhat:

Yes, but there are 1000 Becky's for every Xalimo.

You mad!? Someone took a razor to your clit or something!?

You mad!? Someone took a razor to your clit or something!?
Aww you mad? Truth hurts doesn’t it. Tell your Madow brothers to stick with their own women. No one needs your nappy headed adoon genes. We’ll also ship your Bantu brothers out of our land in the near future back to Tanzania to make our state homogeneous. We will expand into your Bantu brother’s country of Kenya and make it Cushitic once again. Just hope that we don’t bring back slavery either you dameer.
:denzelnigga:

When did this site turn into BlacKkKlansman?

What is with Somalis and their anti-black talking points.

When did my people turn into David Duke?

Aww you mad? Truth hurts doesn’t it. Tell your Madow brothers to stick with their own women. No one needs your nappy headed adoon genes. We’ll also ship your Bantu brothers out of our land in the near future back to Tanzania to make our state homogeneous. We will expand into your Bantu brother’s country of Kenya and make it Cushitic once again. Just hope that we don’t bring back slavery either you dameer.
:denzelnigga:

Answer the question imp...you have a chopped up clit o wha? Huh? Then i can understand why you so mad? Did you recently have an epiphany that you will never know what an orgasm is because of that dead chop suey ground-beef looking tragedy between your legs? huh?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Y’all niggah have just an inferiority complex

Attachments

• BDCEB7EF-3879-45CC-B8A1-BC3D5E3F9646.jpeg
    BDCEB7EF-3879-45CC-B8A1-BC3D5E3F9646.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts