Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I lived there for a year sxb. They are much lighter than the Somalis I saw in Bosaso and Galkayo. They were dark as coal there. landers were more of dark brown to light skin colour.
In winter i am yellow but when the sun comes out i get this nice hawaiian caramel tone.

And you're a mug. All somali girls are my sisters. I need to know about their sex life.

:dead::dead:

Waa is ceebeynesaa bro

There is great somali maahmaah that says: walaashaada iskuma hubidee, seydigaa ha iska xumeen.

You r not sure about your sister, dont ruin your relationship with your inlow.:damedamn:

Take her back to Somalia and lash her for promiscuity. Then enrol her in an all girls Islamic boarding school & let her reemerge as a respectable human being before marrying her off to a religious brother.

I don't agree with everything OP stated but at least he has gheera for his sisters in faith.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Then why do Isaaqs tend to be lighter skin than other Somali clans?
There are absolutely no differences in looks between ethnic Somali clans, there is no debate here. Confirmation bias is really tripping you up here. You notice the light skinned ones more, making the number of light Isaaqs seem much more inflated than it actually is. It's a psychological thing.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Take her back to Somalia and lash her for promiscuity. Then enrol her in an all girls Islamic boarding school & let her reemerge as a respectable human being before marrying her off to a religious brother.

I don't agree with everything OP stated but at least he has gheera for his sisters in faith.
You didnt hear about the news? Somaliland government is anti-DhaqanCelis (it hurts the ictiraaf campaign) and somalia is a war zone. We need to find a solution.

There are absolutely no differences in looks between ethnic Somali clans, there is no debate here. Confirmation bias is really tripping you up here. You notice the light skinned ones more, making the number of light Isaaqs seem much more inflated than it actually is. It's a psychological thing.

I'm telling you there is. Isaaqs are the more traditional looking Somalis - meaning there's not many "Bantu looking" ones like you'd find in the Hawiye or MJ clans. Also, at my previous job, a lot of Somali mothers and fathers would automatically know I'm Isaaq just by the way I look. I lived in Somaliland and visited Bosaso and Galkayo, and I noticed a big difference in looks. Landwrs look more like pure Somalis, with no Bantu blood in them and have brown/light brown and even lighter skin tones.
Did you watch the Anderson Cooper documentary? Most of the girls and boys they showed were a lighter colour than the average Somali.

I lived there for a year sxb. They are much lighter than the Somalis I saw in Bosaso and Galkayo. They were dark as coal there. landers were more of dark brown to light skin colour.

You're obsession with light-skin is quite frankly pathological. Somalis have the same skin tone all over the Somali peninsula, dark. Isaaq are not any lighter than other clans.

I still maintain you are not Somali, but a xabashi impersonator.

And stop PMing you fucking weirdo.

You didnt hear about the news? Somaliland government is anti-DhaqanCelis (it hurts the ictiraaf campaign) and somalia is a war zone. We need to find a solution.

I can understand why to be honest. The Dhaqan Celis crowd are filthy rich and unsupervised. All they do is create mischief and ruin the society. Instead of banning them, they could set up a programme where they take them under their wing and educate them. These kids need military style boot camp so they can learn discipline, manners, and then a madrassah to learn the deen.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I can understand why to be honest. The Dhaqan Celis crowd are filthy rich and unsupervised. All they do is create mischief and ruin the society. Instead of banning them, they could set up a programme where they take them under their wing and educate them. These kids need military style boot camp so they can learn discipline, manners, and then a madrassah to learn the deen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am chatting shit:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.