Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
u aslo come off as a bit solipsistic. no offense
but tbh u give me the feeling that ur a smart independent woman who is a bit here and there but knows her priorities. What are u studying?Can I ask do u where the hijab? Do u have many Somalis living within ur proximity? What part of Somalia do u come from(clan)? U don't have to answer but it would be great if u did, ur the most intriguing personality on this site I will give u that.:ehh:

VixR

Veritas
calm down walaal, u talk about s** so openly most women would be discreet when conversing about such matters. but then again its ur choice.
:mjlol:I dont get it, you think incels are too indecent a topic for discussion for 'most women' bc it involves talk of sex?
u aslo come off as a bit solipsistic. no offense
None taken. I get that enough it doesn't phase me anymore, mostly by ppl who don't know me.

:mjlol:I dont get it, you think incels are too indecent a topic for discussion for 'most women' bc it involves talk of sex?

None taken. I get that enough it doesn't phase me anymore, mostly by ppl who don't know me.
I'm talking from a traditional perspective, and in that sense women do not participate in conversations where matters like this are being addressed it is considered a taboo but that's why I said its your choice? can u answer my questions above doe?

I'm talking from a traditional perspective, and in that sense women do not participate in conversations where matters like this are being addressed it is considered a taboo but that's why I said its your choice? can u answer my questions above doe?
at#181

VixR

Veritas
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

I actually have no fucking idea what to say to this

VixR

Veritas
why? did I beat the formidable vixr in a debate? kkkkk I am kidding walaal. but can u answer my question in the reply #181
Bc you're on a forum. They're not exactly' traditional', and you might actually run the risk of running into a female comment on a 'taboo' topic :icon lol: And no :icon lol:

Bc you're on a forum. They're not exactly traditional, and you might actually run the risk of running into a female comment on a 'taboo' topic :icon lol: And no :icon lol:
I despise u as of this moment, I thought we had some love; true love but I was wrong

Can someone explain to me why there are grown ups here who are obsessed with strangers personal life? Why always getting triggered over inter-racial relationship?

I don't get it? Like there are always those kind of threads full of jealous men bashing women whenever they mingle with outsiders.

>implying that everyone here is above 18 and mentally stable

:mjlol:

but tbh u give me the feeling that ur a smart independent woman who is a bit here and there but knows her priorities. What are u studying?Can I ask do u where the hijab? Do u have many Somalis living within ur proximity? What part of Somalia do u come from(clan)? U don't have to answer but it would be great if u did, ur the most intriguing personality on this site I will give u that.:ehh:
There's no such thing called smart independent women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending