Black-Asian WAR in London

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That doesnt give madows the right to rob their stores every day and behave disrespectfull

Those mostly latinos actually
:ufdup:
And this incident started when an Asian shop owner shot and killed a little black girl because she thought she was stealing a 2 dollar drink when she wasn’t.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It were mostly mexicans and madows. I have seen so many vids of madows robbing stores on twitter from right wing pages and i was shocked.
Look at this c*nt:mjlol:
Right wing pages are racist and only post when it’s a black person. Come on bro. Cadaan Americans are not like your Scandis. Not to mention the judges being racist af.
:gucciwhat:

Those mostly latinos actually
And this incident started when an Asian shop owner shot and killed a little black girl because she thought she was stealing a 2 dollar drink when she wasn’t.
Now why did they think that the black girl was stealing to begin with?:trumpsmirk:

smirk dwight GIF

Guys the Asian man is innocent, I feel so sorry for him. These animals want to kill him when the woman attempted to steal from his shop. I passed Peckham yesterday and they were out for blood

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
what happened to him?
It was a woman and she didn’t do any time and was given probation and only paid the family a few hundred bucks. The girl even had her back turned and was leaving the shop when the woman pulled a gun out and shot her. Even if she was stealing, imagine killing a kid over a freaking orange juice that cost 1 dollar 79. her name was Latasha Harlins and police found evidence that the girl intended to pay. There were other black kids in the store too.
:jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
what happened to him?
Here’s the full story:
Shortly before 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 16, Harlins entered the store. Du observed Harlins putting a $1.79 bottle of orange juice in her backpack. Du concluded Harlins was attempting to steal, and did not see the money Harlins held in her hand. Du claimed to have asked Harlins if she intended to pay for the orange juice, to which Du claimed Harlins responded, "What orange juice?" Two eyewitnesses—9-year-old Ismail Ali and his 13-year-old sister Lakeshia Combs—disputed that claim, saying that Du immediately accused Harlins of trying to steal, to which they claimed Harlins replied that she intended to pay for the orange juice.[13] After speaking with the two eyewitnesses present and viewing the videotape of the incident, recorded by a store security camera, the police concluded that Harlins intended to pay for the beverage with money in hand.[14][15] The videotape[16]showed that Du grabbed Harlins by her sweater and snatched her backpack. Harlins then struck Du with her fist twice, knocking Du to the ground. After Harlins backed away, Du angrily threw a stool at her. Harlins then tried to flee the scene, but Du reached under the counter, retrieved a revolver, and fired at Harlins from behind at a distance of about three feet (one meter). The gunshot struck Harlins in the back of the head, killing her instantly. Du's husband, Billy Heung Ki Du, heard the gunshot and rushed into the store. After speaking to his wife, who asked for the whereabouts of Harlins before fainting, he dialed 9-1-1 to report an attempted holdup

Here’s the full story:
Shortly before 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 16, Harlins entered the store. Du observed Harlins putting a $1.79 bottle of orange juice in her backpack. Du concluded Harlins was attempting to steal, and did not see the money Harlins held in her hand. Du claimed to have asked Harlins if she intended to pay for the orange juice, to which Du claimed Harlins responded, "What orange juice?" Two eyewitnesses—9-year-old Ismail Ali and his 13-year-old sister Lakeshia Combs—disputed that claim, saying that Du immediately accused Harlins of trying to steal, to which they claimed Harlins replied that she intended to pay for the orange juice.[13] After speaking with the two eyewitnesses present and viewing the videotape of the incident, recorded by a store security camera, the police concluded that Harlins intended to pay for the beverage with money in hand.[14][15] The videotape[16]showed that Du grabbed Harlins by her sweater and snatched her backpack. Harlins then struck Du with her fist twice, knocking Du to the ground. After Harlins backed away, Du angrily threw a stool at her. Harlins then tried to flee the scene, but Du reached under the counter, retrieved a revolver, and fired at Harlins from behind at a distance of about three feet (one meter). The gunshot struck Harlins in the back of the head, killing her instantly. Du's husband, Billy Heung Ki Du, heard the gunshot and rushed into the store. After speaking to his wife, who asked for the whereabouts of Harlins before fainting, he dialed 9-1-1 to report an attempted holdup
this is crazy, she really was waiting to shoot someone

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
this is crazy, she really was waiting to shoot someone
Same thing with George Zimmerman killing Trayvon Martin for walking through his own neighborhood. Neither went to jail. African Americans have a reason to take things in to their own hands.

Wallahi you are evil af if you are siding with that asian witch. The little girl did nothing. Subhanallah, I know you hate black people but wtf.
No iam not siding with the asian witch but lets be realistic. Why did the asian lady think the madow girl was stealing? I know why because madows have been robbing asian stores since they arrived in america. I feel bad for what happened with the girl but she punched the indoyar chick 2 times:ohno:

Look at what they wrote on his store :damn:
View attachment 293247
Why do blacks care how other view them or if they like them or not , what do you get if some random paki or Indian likes you, they have the lowest self esteem it could never be me.
Once an Indian girl were telling how her community will kill her if she ever dated an African, I looked at her and I said if my somali people found out you married a Indian you wouldn't be killed but you will be the joke of the town, and I was not lying I know a guy who is married to Indian lady his kids turn lil Indians and every one makes fun of him lol (I feel sorry for him though because he never bring his kids around Somali community now) anyway she was shocked and left me and never tried to bring that shit to me again.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No iam not siding with the asian witch but lets be realistic. Why did the asian lady think the madow girl was stealing? I know why because madows have been robbing asian stores since they arrived in america. I feel bad for what happened with the girl but she punched the indoyar chick 2 times:ohno:
She punched her after the woman dragged her and took her backpack. That’s assault. Little girl did self defense. Not even the Asian community want anything to do with her. I know you haven’t heard of this before because you are European, so to go out of your way and make it into something it wasn’t to defend an Asian killing a black kid is sad and disgusting. These asians would do the same to a Somali kid.

:gucciwhat: