Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
So the only way to buy ripple is thru binance ?

There's a bunch but a lot of exchange sites are down right now due to new user registration traffic.

Some good ones: Binance, Coinpayments, Gatehub, Bittrex, Bitstamp and Kraken (I recommend Binance or Bittrex)

Keo

VIP
When I first bought ripple I bought it from a broker since I was new to crypto and was looking to get into it fast.

He tweeted about DGB today and it went up by 80% lol. He's the king of PNDs :salute:

If you guys want to make easy money on Pump and Dumps then follow John McAfee.

Him mentioning a certain coin/token instantly sends it doubling in value like it did with Digibyte today.

Do this at your own risk. You may get burned if you jump in too late when it's at high. :icon e biggrin:

Lol you would think he is above that considering his reputation in the tech field.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Which coins you got money in. Ive got Ripple,cardano,stellar lumens, litecoin and siacoin. Really tempted to sell stellar and use the money to get more sia

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@Haggiss @dr.leorio he might be shady, but he's giving us a money making opportunity. I'm riding the waves till they stop :trumpsmirk:

Btw hope you guys caught the RDD pump today 120% up after the MacAfee tweet:salute:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I only have Cardano and Ripple.\

I'm curious, why'd you buy SiaCoin?

The tech behind is amazing, im assuming you bought cardano and ripple for the same reasons. The cloud is the future and for a coin to incorporate the cloud and blockchain thats amazing.

Keo

VIP
Anyone who wants to buy xvg now it's their last chance. Huge fud just took place and many people panic sold. The whales told them to sell and then when the correction is almost over they are now asking them to buy the dips.
:mjlol:
< This reddit post is what caused most of the fud and now it's removed

A lot of noobs just got played by the whales.

Pv7cqRsVRryjf7xUOS3pnA.png

tX5qGYTmQ-2QTJ4mvVko5A.png

bKVox9H2QzOs0vtgDdxfPg.png

RuIy15KyTj_DTwGK1BxnfA.png

hvjg0Hw9S8eFfbCibahpcA.png

This is a worthwhile coin guys. :wow:

upload_2017-12-25_23-59-30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending