CRYPTO Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Dent coin is gonna be $3-4 dollars by the end of the year and that's my conservative prediction. Try to stock up as much as you can now before it gets too expensive!

Po.et is another coin that has a ton of potential. I like the idea and team behind it; go check it out.

Dent just hit .10cents and coinbase still hasn't given me my eth coins, I've never been this heated walahi :kanyehmm:
Screenshot_20180109-005920.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What do you ya'll think about KIN coin? The supply is damn near 1 trillion but I don't wanna miss the potential profits :yacadiim:

Horta does anyone even use Kik messenger app on their telephones anymore? Cause I know we Americans don't.

Also apparently the Ledger Nano S is on backorder until March so they're only accepting preorders for now. I don't trust these exchange websites with my money as they can get hacked or Ddosed to death. How do you guys store your coins?

What do you ya'll think about KIN coin? The supply is damn near 1 trillion but I don't wanna miss the potential profits :yacadiim:

Horta does anyone even use Kik messenger app on their telephones anymore? Cause I know we Americans don't.

Also apparently the Ledger Nano S is on backorder until March so they're only accepting preorders for now. I don't trust these exchange websites with my money as they can get hacked or Ddosed to death. How do you guys store your coins?
Paccoin is strictly P&D, I'd buy paccoin at .00006 and start selling at .0002 I seen it go to .00032 but I wouldn't push my luck, for kin its currently at .000987 I would buy at .0003 and just hold it, I don't have faith in kin cause kik is outdated and I don't see it making a comeback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Guys in on dbc easily 10x to 20x only 300m market cap dent too 5x to 10x

Might throw 50 bucks at it and see what happens in a few months. Thanks for the heads up :nvjpqts:

Paccoin is strictly P&D, I'd buy paccoin at .00006 and start selling at .0002 I seen it go to .00032 but I wouldn't push my luck, for kin its currently at .000987 I would buy at .0003 and just hold it, I don't have faith in kin cause kik is outdated and I don't see it making a comeback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah the TaxMan is trying to get a cut of each transaction you make on the exchange websites. I have no idea how the hell they plan to monitor or enforce any of this but it's another reason why you gotta HODL and not day trade. If I decide to cash out, I only get taxed once as opposed to day traders having to write down every friggin transaction they make. Day trading is for people with big money that live and breathe this stuff. I'm only a humble Farax with big big dreams. :icon lol:

Might throw 50 bucks at it and see what happens in a few months. Thanks for the heads up :nvjpqts:

Yeah the TaxMan is trying to get a cut of each transaction you make on the exchange websites. I have no idea how the hell they plan to monitor or enforce any of this but it's another reason why you gotta HODL and not day trade. If I decide to cash out, I only get taxed once as opposed to day traders having to write down every friggin transaction they make. Day trading is for people with big money that live and breathe this stuff. I'm only a humble Farax with big big dreams. :icon lol:
The ain't gonna tax me shit I'm not even verified on coinbase no government info on my account outside of bank info:pachah1:

Odeg

Gedo

I use paperwallet and local wallets. Better to be safe than sorry.:samwelcome:

I have some expendable income, what coin should i invest in. I would primarily like a quick pump and dump, however i would be okay with a long term coin investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.