Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Times New Bank TNB up BIG today. It's an interesting idea. Check it out. Still only 0.13 cents.

Walahi coinbase has me so pissed, I'm trying to purchase shit load of dent, but it's taking forever to purchase eth, it's been an entire day and they still haven't given me my eths while the price of dent continues to grow:mjcry:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Walahi coinbase has me so pissed, I'm trying to purchase shit load of dent, but it's taking forever to purchase eth, it's been an entire day and they still haven't given me my eths while the price of dent continues to grow:mjcry:

Dang that sucks man. Even I didn't expect that dent would skyrocket this fast so soon. I wanted to buy an additional 10K dent before everyone started to notice but it looks like the cyrptocurrency forums and youtubers are starting to talk about it. Once the android app for Dent comes out February-March then it'll get to a dollar really fast. Even if you get in now, just wait a couple of months to 10-20x your investment.

Dang that sucks man. Even I didn't expect that dent would skyrocket this fast so soon. I wanted to buy an additional 10K dent before everyone started to notice but it looks like the cyrptocurrency forums and youtubers are starting to talk about it. Once the android app for Dent comes out February-March then it'll get to a dollar really fast. Even if you get in now, just wait a couple of months to 10-20x your investment.
Keep an eye out for Paccoin too, it was at .000027 few days ago and now it's at .000095

You could be like me dumping from 4200 xrp 3200 xrp 680 brd 600 ico to 80k tron in span of 2 weeks not to mention the original 42k xvg
:russ:
Or having 3k stuck in a website that crashed:damn:

Who knew being able to buy virtual dogs and cats would help increase trx price :mjlol: . Apart from that its just pure marketing at this point.

I have a talent for picking coins with potential :mjhaps: The first token Ive ever invested in gave me a 20× return. Too bad I didn't invest a lot.

Impossible, ur truly unlucky walahi :faysalwtf:
Ehh am in a same predicament right now I have 1.5 million xry coins if that shit becomes 10 cent I'll walk off with 150k the problem is waiting:ivers:
I don't have time while I seat around potential coin plus zcl being around the corner is making me stressed
Zcl is basically guaranteed 7k-25 if I invest now:kanyehmm:

Ehh am in a same predicament right now I have 1.5 million xry coins if that shit becomes 10 cent I'll walk off with 150k the problem is waiting:ivers:
I don't have time while I seat around potential coin plus zcl being around the corner is making me stressed
Sxb just hold and wait, day trading is madax xanuun and dhiig kar, I'm going all in on dent and wait it out

sxb december was a crazy month for many coins. You will most likely need to hold for a few months to see similar returns now

You don't know How bad:manny:

I already know what 3 coins to invest I just hope it stays low until next month
Before then am gonna abuse the pump and dumb:win:

What are those three coins. The two coins I nominate for 10× returns within the next two months are st and etn :ayaanswag:

What coins? Btw why are u investing in failed coins like xry :siilaanyolaugh: ur a mad kid walahi reckless
Clearly am good at picking coins am just not good at holding them:bell:
Laugh now:ummhmsmiley:
If you wanna make fast join the trenches:ummhmsmiley:
What are those three coins. The two coins I nominate for 10× returns within the next two months are st and etn :ayaanswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clearly am good at picking coins am just not good at holding them:bell:
Laugh now:ummhmsmiley:
If you wanna make fast join the trenches:ummhmsmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ohdamn: their system is overwhelmed by new users that they stopped taking new ppl, I suggest u to buy whatever u need to buy now b4 they open the floodgates of new xoolos, :mjlaugh:

Plus u can make a killing with pump and dump on these miskeens once they join :mjohreally:

:ohdamn: their system is overwhelmed by new users that they stopped taking new ppl, I suggest u to buy whatever u need to buy now b4 they open the floodgates of new xoolos, :mjlaugh:

Plus u can make a killing with pump and dump on these miskeens once they join :mjohreally:

:lolbron: good thing I already have an account eventho I havent used it once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts