CRYPTO Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacalaa :faysalwtf:
Screenshot_20180105-105112.jpg

Clearly PD and xoolos are falling for it left and right

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I'm going all in. buying 30k tron. i will be a millionaire or on suicide watch. nacalla

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@dr.leorio @Vanguard

what you guys think of this one called wanchain. I just watched the first 15min but it looks promising. ICO finished a couple months ago and goes for sale on January but there is already a lot of hype.

Been reading up on this one and I'm not fully convinced yet tbh. Asians tend to oversell their coins, creating a hype that quickly dies down.

With that said, I made a fortune from TRX, I've been hodling it since the 29th. Sold it at its peak last night and bought it back just above its 24hr low. Gonna ride it for tonight's pump and then I'm out of that shit coin. It's founder is hella weird and speaks English like a former dvd salesman :mjkkk:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
https://www.medcredits.io/index.php?id=mainpage#team

Another amazing blockchain idea but this time for medicine. Tokens go on sale next month. Check it out!
I don't like the number of """Todaro's""" in the list. Seems like 1 brother came up with the idea and employed the rest of his brothers. Generally I don't like family businesses as it could mean that the right person isnt hired, but ill keep an eye on it.

@Abdalla @dr.leorio @Haggiss @T1a @Starscream @Vanguard @Bohol @GeKo

Alright folks wuts ur prediction this upcoming week?

I've been keeping my eyes on 2 coins one is Dent and the other 1 Paccoin, if coinbase wasn't so fucking slow I wouldve spent 2k and gotten Paccoin while it was at .00004 now its at .0003, i wouldve easily profiled 13k :liberaltears:

Screenshot_20180107-194319.jpg

@dr.leorio ur right dent is the next ripple, I'd say buy as much u can afford and hold:samwelcome:
Screenshot_20180107-195018.jpg

Motto is P.Y.M Pimp Your Money :samwelcome:

Last edited:
@Abdalla @dr.leorio @Haggiss @T1a @Starscream @Vanguard @Bohol @GeKo

Alright folks wuts ur prediction this upcoming week?

I've been keeping my eyes on 2 coins one is Dent and the other 1 Paccoin, if coinbase wasn't so fucking slow I wouldve spent 2k and gotten Paccoin while it was at .00004 now its at .0003, i wouldve easily profiled 13k :liberaltears:

View attachment 36601

@dr.leorio ur right dent is the next ripple, I'd say buy as much u can afford and hold:samwelcome:View attachment 36602

Motto is P.Y.M Pimp Your Money :samwelcome:
Wtf isnt paccoin on sites that dont accept new registration or did you sneaked in before:dwill:

U gotta go for them coins under 1$, they go up 100x fast
Zcl is very special in few weeks a fork is gonna happen that will make it useless but from that coin you will gain bitcoin private that will start from anywhere from 150-500 each
Basically
If you bought 25 for 2500 2 days back
You potentially could make 12.5 in 2 weeks easy money without gambling with pump and dumbs:ivers:

ila soo gaadh kolkaad hesho sxb. xoogaa baan kaga samriye, hadaan wax ka faa'iidana great.

@Starscream which one should I invest in bro? is this even xalaal horta?
First go sign up for kucoin and kraken so u can be able to purchase coins, also make sure u study the coin ur interested in, look up their trade pattern. I'm still studying and if I see anything interesting I'll make sure to post it here.

Zcl is very special in few weeks a fork is gonna happen that will make it useless but from that coin you will gain bitcoin private that will start from anywhere from 150-500 each
Basically
If you bought 25 for 2500 2 days back
You potentially could make 12.5 in 2 weeks easy money without gambling with pump and dumbs:ivers:
What u mean by fork, why would zcl all of a sudden become worthless, explain

ila soo gaadh kolkaad hesho sxb. xoogaa baan kaga samriye, hadaan wax ka faa'iidana great.

@Starscream which one should I invest in bro? is this even xalaal horta?
I sell and buy a lot my money is basically in 2 sites that are down right now but not invested basically in bitcoin and litecoin form I was ready to jump on eca but the whole site went to shit:bell:
Bro binance is the most safest exchange practically any coins on there is safe slow money gain:kanyeshrug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps: always buy coins with low circulation
Ex ripple has higher market cap than eth but 1 eth=hundreds of ripple:kanyeshrug:
Coin with millions in circulation are way more valuable in the long run then ones with billions in circulation :kanyeshrug:
Also get some ada,xlm you'll be happy in the long run :rejoice:
Try the dent coin these guys keep mentioning is just beginning so you'll lose little :rejoice:
Pumps and dumbs are the easiest ways to lose money if coin blowing up avoid it cause more than likely is gonna massively dip right after you get on coins that are less 1$ are famous for this:hahaidiot:

I sell and buy a lot my money is basically in 2 sites that are down right now but not invested basically in bitcoin and litecoin form I was ready to jump on eca but the whole site went to shit:bell:
Bro binance is the most safest exchange practically any coins on there is safe slow money gain:kanyeshrug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps: always buy coins with low circulation
Ex ripple has higher market cap than eth but 1 eth=hundreds of ripple:kanyeshrug:
Coin with millions in circulation are way more valuable in the long run then ones with billions in circulation :kanyeshrug:
Also get some ada,xlm you'll be happy in the long run :rejoice:
Try the dent coin these guys keep mentioning is just beginning so you'll lose little :rejoice:
Pumps and dumbs are the easiest ways to lose money if coin blowing up avoid it cause more than likely is gonna massively dip right after you get on coins that are less 1$ are famous for this:hahaidiot:
Which 2 sites are holding ur money hostage?

Status
Not open for further replies.