Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
APPC at $2.85. Not in it myself but would definitely buy at this price. Looks like the bottom of the correction.

APPC at $2.85. Not in it myself but would definitely buy at this price. Looks like the bottom of the correction.

Yeah Im just waiting for the volume to decrease a bit before I pick it up...

One coin I am high on atm is simple token which is touted as the shopify/wordpress of cryptocurrencies. Basically it enables these mainstream businesses to adopt and manage their own branded crypto-backed tokens, powered by simple token without hiring a bunch of techies to develop it from scratch. And every time a new company signs up with them they have to buy simple tokens first which increases the price.

Odeg

Gedo
Bought some cheap Bursts....seems like a solid project and I'm impressed with what they are trying to achieve..

HeritageTree-700x921.png

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2017/12/27/the-dymaxion-explained-in-laymans-terms/

Isn't tron a pump and dump?

And yeah I noticed! I initially got in under 2 cents but will be buying more dent until I reach 100k, then I'll sit back and let it do it's thing.
I'm killing the pump and dump walahi :trumpsmirk:

It's so predictable when the price is about to pump and dump, I've been watching it all weekend, they dump all the coins at around from 7pm all the way to around 1am midnight, around 4am-8am is when it peaks and then it levels out thru out the day then they dump again in the evening, I never panic sell eitherScreenshot_20180115-205514.jpgScreenshot_20180115-205536.jpgScreenshot_20180115-205612.jpgScreenshot_20180115-205649.jpgScreenshot_20180115-205707.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm killing the pump and dump walahi :trumpsmirk:

It's so predictable when the price is about to pump and dump, I've been watching it all weekend, they dump all the coins at around from 7pm all the way to around 1am midnight, around 4am-8am is when it peaks and then it levels out thru out the day then they dump again in the evening, I never panic sell eitherView attachment 37039View attachment 37040View attachment 37041View attachment 37042View attachment 37043

It seems so easy when you put it that way. Everyday I stop and think about dropping out of school and just day trading, it's where all the real money is @ :noneck:

It seems so easy when you put it that way. Everyday I stop and think about dropping out of school and just day trading, it's where all the real money is @ :noneck:
Walahi these indoyars are smart, they cause a panic in the evening time before Americans go to sleep and cause them to dump, then they buy it all up while the Americans are sleeping, walahi I stayed up all night watching their tactic:pachah1:

I feel bad for them miskeens who bought at 30cents walahi it's so sad.:mjlol:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Walahi these indoyars are smart, they cause a panic in the evening time before Americans go to sleep and cause them to dump, then they buy it all up while the Americans are sleeping, walahi I stayed up all night watching their tactic:pachah1:

I feel bad for them miskeens who bought at 30cents walahi it's so sad.:mjlol:

I'll have to check out that guy on Twirra, thanks.

Weak hands from weak minds wlahi. If people from America stopped constantly checking price updates and just held for long periods of time they would be just fine. A friend of mine sold all his XRP for a lose when he saw it go under after buying in at $2.20 initially. I was pissed at how someone could be so impatient lol I even spent the time to educate him on the longterm hodl potential for this coin :bell:

I'll have to check out that guy on Twirra, thanks.

Weak hands from weak minds wlahi. If people from America stopped constantly checking price updates and just held for long periods of time they would be just fine. A friend of mine sold all his XRP for a lose when he saw it go under after buying in at $2.20 initially. I was pissed at how someone could be so impatient lol I even spent the time to educate him on the longterm hodl potential for this coin :bell:
Yup, now when tron hits 9cents later in the middle of the night I'm gonna sell it all and wait till it drops down to 6cents tomorrow like it did a little bit ago, walahi u can't be impatient sxb and weak handed, I really believe tron is consolidated at 8censts, the whales (indoyars) are just killing the weak handed Americans and that's why it's getting down to 6cents b4 they buy it up all again.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Yup, now when tron hits 9cents later in the middle of the night I'm gonna sell it all and wait till it drops down to 6cents tomorrow like it did a little bit ago, walahi u can't be impatient sxb and weak handed, I really believe tron is consolidated at 8censts, the whales (indoyars) are just killing the weak handed Americans and that's why it's getting down to 6cents b4 they buy it up all again.

Lol, keep it up sxb and make that money! :fittytousand:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Is it me or is Bitcoin price dropping just a market correction or should i be sweating?:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending