Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

I see. Well, then i guess i am glad it is too much money for the right couple. Together they have donated 150 Billion dollars. More donations than any living person ever

Donations kulaha :dwill:

Bruh they have direct influence on politics, health, technology, what goes and doesn't. They have more influence than ANY african nation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they're worth more than somalia, like time 10 folds or more, they can OWN a country if money is all it took......and she's focused on some bogus equal rights without seeing bigger picture, barely understands how money works and has such strong views yaab wallahi

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I think you are an intellectual bully. LEAVE HER ALONE. She can think what she wants to think.

Who are u talking about by the way?

Apollo

VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Donations kulaha :dwill:

Bruh they have direct influence on politics, health, technology, what goes and doesn't. They have more influence than ANY african nation

Ok got it. i am dealing with an intoxicated albert Hashiim.

Good day bruh
1620149660370.png

It is her wealth! Bill only had 9 billion before their marriage. He gained an additional 120 billion after his marriage. If you weirdos would leave your stay at home wife out on the street then thank God most cadaan men and their court systems have morals and empathy to realize that a SAHM shouldn’t be left broke after years of sacrificing for her family. But like I told few others. It’s pretty obvious a lot of you guys here aren’t the average. Y’all have deep hatred for women that almost borderlines homosexuality. I’d advise you to check out the other team and leave us to deal with normal sane rational men that are not blinded by hate.
Personally if i was bill i wouldn't mind giving her 90% of my wealth, i wouldn't be able to spend it. But like @Apollo said providing comfort and companionship doesn't entitle you to wealth equal to that of an entire country with millions of people who do 9-5 a day... 5 day's a week to collectively earn a similar amount of money.

Last edited:
What you failed to comprehend is by arguing that she gets millions only you’re also implicitly stating that Bill should keep all of his billions! So he deserves 129 billion and she gets peanuts?!? Also what the hell do you know what she contributed?!? If you’re stay at home father and your wife works for the family are you telling me you have zero right to “her” money?!? Marriage is a partnership, one partner works and the other raises the children and takes care of the home. After a divorce one partner does not deserve to walk away with everything leaving their ex out on the streets!! If you can’t comprehend this simple concept than you lack a moral compass! And to me that is the lowest of the low among human is he who can’t judge correctly what’s fair and xaq.... :farmajoyaab:

Failed to understand? Why are talking down to me as if you're trying to explain something that hasn't been re-hashed and repeated millions of times over.

Talks about morality, and is unable to see what is morally wrong about sitting on such obscene wealth. Talks about relativity unable to see the HUGE difference between regular every day people splitting things in half and obscene amounts of wealth being distributed to a single individual.

You are the prototype that white feminist use to propagate their dysfunction, you are championing issues that don't concern you in the least, about people that have the least amount of regard towards you. Cadaan women get more from affirmative action then the ones who that program was made for, guess who championed for them?! :ummhmm:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
lol what you just stated has nothing to do with ethics dear, you just said you don’t want her to waste it. That has nothing to do with ethics. What’s truly unethical is for someone to argue the mother/father of their children and their ex spouse deserves less than 1/10th of 1% of the family’s wealth while they keep 99.9%. Because I assume had it been up to you that’s exactly what you would do.

Strawman argument :tocry:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
lol what you just stated has nothing to do with ethics dear, you just said you don’t want her to waste it. That has nothing to do with ethics. What’s truly unethical is for someone to argue the mother/father of their children and their ex spouse deserves less than 1/10th of 1% of the family’s wealth while they keep 99.9%. Because I assume had it been up to you that’s exactly what you would do.
This thread was supposed to be fun. But you people ruined it with math and science shit:stressed:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This thread was supposed to be fun. But you people ruined it with math and science shit:stressed:

Imagine getting married , working for over 40 years of your life and then get screwed by your wife for muh kids.
:drakekidding:

:rejoice:God bless France, this shit wouldn't happen. Half/half, equality or die

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Imagine getting married , working for over 40 years of your life and then get screwed by your wife for muh kids.
:drakekidding:

:rejoice:God bless France, this shit wouldn't happen. Half/half, equality or die
Bill gates is the richest person in the world. You would think that nigga is smart enough to have a prenup :mjlaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bill gates is the richest person in the world. You would think that nigga is smart enough to have a prenup :mjlaugh:

b89b41e477d2ecc7547b4486786b9b7aef646472ba966a77abf5beb44f7ddd3d_1.jpg

> Get religiously married (while being a kafir)

> get married in Djibouti
>prenup exists

> give the kids to your family, if she acts up, Hibongo doesn't joke

:rejoice:

Besides giving birth you women are so fucking useless. What else do you have to offer for you to think that half of a men's net worth belongs to you?
I get where Apollo and @Ghengis Kaarhis are coming from. Their arguments are valid in a way and clear, but for you to say that women are useless. You’re the useless troll and not worth much for sure. Women also study, work, make money and raise kids. Men and women are both important so show some respect Doqon.
:camby:

I get where Apollo and @Ghengis Kaarhis are coming from. Their arguments are valid in a way and clear, but for you to say that women are useless. You’re the useless troll and not worth much for sure. Women also study, work, make money and raise kids. Men and women are both important so show some respect Doqon.
:camby:

Talk to your sister though, she's as lawst as those AbdiExit niggas. Complete lack of nuance.

We all have opinions. She’s allowed to share hers too.

Nothing wrong with that, but suggesting people hate women and should consider switching teams :mjpls: :mjlol:
Deliberately taking a position assuming my thoughts, and even when clearly stated argues that it's gender related :sass2: there's having opinions and there's forcing an opinion :sass1:

According to the initial argument by Apollo and the subsequent ones, they’re saying she doesn’t even deserve .5%(half of 1%) because .5% of 129 billion would give her 6.5 billion! They’re arguing that she doesn’t even deserve .1%(1/10th of a percent) of 1% which would be $129 million. They’re arguing that she deserves less than 1% of 1% of 1%.... that’s what 10 million of 129 billion is. Most homes appropriate for the ex wife of the richest man in the world would run minimum of 5 million! 10 million isn’t not a lot of money relatively!

But forget the actual money, what I can’t wrap my head around is how anyone would sit here and say a SAHM of 27 years deserves less than even half a percent of her family’s wealth. If that’s not caqli lix saac than I dunno what is. And if that doesn’t show the deep contempt for women these guys have then I dunno what will. I rest my case!
They're entitled to their opinion but anything less than a several hundred million would substantially worsen her quality of life compared to what it is now. But half, $63Billion+, is unreasonable in this instance. Their children are all adults, it's not like he's disowning them and rendering them penniless, they'll still get their share of the Mircosoft shekels lol

Last edited:

Trending