Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:manny:

My people know better than that. No point feeling sorry for the resident bikes (they are
adults afterall and everyone should be responsible for their own life).

It just proves the point that once a Somali gives up on culture and decency, they are not related to you and don't care about their families.

It is evident on this website too.

Don't blame them sxb, life is easy in a poverty stricken environment, were morals, ethics are reinforced, were there is a culture of shame, honour, pride and dignity, death around the corner, safety and peace cherished not expected, everything that's lacking here.

A women by her very nature is weak, and if put in such environments they succumb very quickly with little in way of opposition, the Western Europhile Albanoids have understood this important dynamic, hence they sought to tear this apart in many colourful ways.

The biggest one being empowering them, giving them welfare so man becomes a superfluous status symbol, hence the sickening materialistic culture as it relates to marriage and the ridiculous rising costs the males pay to buy the low quality GMO fed cow that has already been milked to her last pint

We should feel sorry for them, there are far worse, like those afflicted with the Europhile brain parasite to worship the Polytheistic Gods of Darwin, Hawkins and Copernicus and see this enlightenment.

Don't blame them sxb, life is easy in a poverty stricken environment, were morals, ethics are reinforced, were there is a culture of shame, honour, pride and dignity, death around the corner, safety and peace cherished not expected, everything that's lacking here.

A women by her very nature is weak, and if put in such environments they succumb very quickly with little in way of opposition, the Western Europhile Albanoids have understood this important dynamic, hence they sought to tear this apart in many colourful ways.

The biggest one being empowering them, giving them welfare so man becomes a superfluous status symbol, hence the sickening materialistic culture as it relates to marriage and the ridiculous rising costs the males pay to buy the low quality GMO fed cow that has already been milked to her last pint

We should feel sorry for them, there are far worse, like those afflicted with the Europhile brain parasite to worship the Polytheistic Gods of Darwin, Hawkins and Copernicus and see this enlightenment.

You write good saxib. Good to see an articulate brother putting the fence around ill-educated kids on this website. Keep up the good work.

Bohol

VIP
@Burhan You are thinking the wrong way. If we don't out those hoes they will just get more in the Somali community,
sweeping under the carpet never works otherwise that normalizes the behaviour you can see already some halimos
in this thread coming to her defensive "but she has a boyfriend" .

:drakelaugh::kodaksmiley:

@Burhan You are thinking the wrong way. If we don't out those hoes they will just get more in the Somali community,
sweeping under the carpet never works otherwise that normalizes the behaviour you can see already some halimos

:drakelaugh::kodaksmiley:

I see what you are saying bro.

VixR

Veritas
Lool fascinating thread. Sharing amateur "cuz Somali L".

The sooner you leave this "L" culture behind, and stop concerning yourselves with what other ppl, your "habaryar", chose to do with their privates, the sooner you will have grown.

Last edited:

They are growing everyday and there is nothing you can do about it to stem this tsunami avalance, the Asian's had good effective strategies in place like marrying them off in their teens, their shame culture, 'honour' killing those that stepped out of line.

The Somali's have none of these cultures and they will adopt none of these either, in fact they facilitate this by encouraging her to finish college, university and work for a year, what do you expect is going to happen?

You can't climb out of chimney clean, the west is one big dirty chimney, even our man suffer greatly not just the women, the only difference is that the male's that become conscious and purify themselves are not tainted, were as the women are for life, they are even ready to forgive you for it.

The only solution to this problem is to marry back home and either make Hijrah there, or raise your kids there and keep the wife there, worst case scenario if you have to import, move to a small quiet village away from big cities, any conscious dude that marries from here is a fool.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They are growing everyday and there is nothing you can do about it to stem this tsunami avalance, the Asian's had good effective strategies in place like marrying them off in their teens, their shame culture, 'honour' killing those that stepped out of line.

The Somali's have none of these cultures and they will adopt none of these either, in fact they facilitate this by encouraging her to finish college, university and work for a year, what do you expect is going to happen?

You can't climb out of chimney clean, the west is one big dirty chimney, even our man suffer greatly not just the women, the only difference is that the male's that become conscious and purify themselves are not tainted, were as the women are for life, they are even ready to forgive you for it.

The only solution to this problem is to marry back home and either make Hijrah there, or raise your kids there and keep the wife there, worst case scenario if you have to import, move to a small quiet village away from big cities, any conscious dude that marries from here is a fool.
Welcome smooth you post good stuff on somnet nice that we have you since the majority's of posts here are garbage

Welcome smooth you post good stuff on somnet nice that we have you since the majority's of posts here are garbage

No problem bro, which nick do you use there? are you OD? I am only here as a cause of treatment for the Europhile brain parasite that has afflicted my community and to deprogram them from it.

[QUOTE="Inquisitive_, post: 409096, member: 691" any conscious dude that marries from here is a fool.[/QUOTE]

Because ALL Somali women and girls here have committed zina while the ones back home are chast, right? Oh and because ALL Somali male here are pure miyaa?.

[QUOTE="Inquisitive_, post: 409096, member: 691" any conscious dude that marries from here is a fool.

Because ALL Somali women and girls here have committed zina while the ones back home are chast, right? Oh and because ALL Somali male here are pure miyaa?.[/QUOTE]

Let me explain something to you tenacious, I harbor no ill feelings or hate, in fact I am sympathetic to your cause, but at the same time I need protection from this Europhile brain parasites, my progeny will make and break and so will the wife, I do want them to climb out of a chimney

The religious raised women back home, would perhaps be even worse then your average Xalimo if she came here, I know this, and I accept it, it's fine, that's why my intention is to never bring them here, and btw I wont pick no random unknown chick back home, it will be from the same tribe,

The quality control is at such that even if she has as much as urinated on a tree, I would know about it, hence the famous Somali saying "your children need you most when you pick their mother"

Now let me address the second part of your conundrum, in illustrative example, when I was young, to try to coax women out, I used to tell them, I drank, fornicated and even did drugs but repented just to gauge the women, to my horror they were fine with it aslong as I left this.

It left a sour taste in my mouth, and even on the religious chicks, it was the same response, until years later it dawned upon me, I was looking at this situation from a male centric perspective, because the female doesn't give a shit about this, because she is not biological programmed to look for purity, infact it usually works against you.

Throughout history man had many wife's and concubines openly, and the women didn't care, the only care they had was does 'he' loved me most, they even boasted about this to each other, while the same night the man would make love to them both.

To sum it up for you, women don't give a shit about this, hence it's not hypocrisy at all, in fact mentioning this actually works in your favour, although you may have to adjust the severity and the number depending which type your dealing with, but it's a no issue with women whatsoever.

Let me explain something to you tenacious, I harbor no ill feelings or hate, in fact I am sympathetic to your cause, but at the same time I need protection from this Europhile brain parasites, my progeny will make and break and so will the wife, I do want them to climb out of a chimney

The religious raised women back home, would perhaps be even worse then your average Xalimo if she came here, I know this, and I accept it, it's fine, that's why my intention is to never bring them here, and btw no random unknown chick back home, it will be from the same tribe, if she has much urinated on a tree, I would know, hence the famous Somali saying "your children need you most when you pick their mother"

Now let me address the second part of your conundrum, in illustrative example, when I was young, to try to coax women out, I used to tell them, I drank, fornicated and even did drugs but repented just to gauge the women, to my horror they were fine with it aslong as I left this.

It left a sour taste in my mouth, and even on the religious chicks, it was the same response, until years later it dawned upon me, I was looking at this situation from a male centric perspective, because the female doesn't give a shit about this, because she is not biological programmed to look for purity, infact it usually works against you.

Throughout history man had many wife's and concubines openly, and the women didn't care, the only care they had was does 'he' loved me most, they even boasted about this to each other, while the same night the man would make love to them both.

To sum it up for you, women don't give a shit about this, hence it's not hypocrisy at all, in fact mentioning this actually works in your favour, although you may have to adjust the severity and the number depending which type your dealing with, but it's a no issue with women whatsoever.

So much BS! Take your red pill philosophy elsewhere :camby:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lool fascinating thread. Sharing amateur "cuz Somali L".

The sooner you leave this "L" culture behind, and stop concerning yourselves with what other ppl, your "habaryar", chose to do with their privates, the sooner you will have grown.

to be honest as much as i like this logic it more or less falls apart when you construct it in another sense. like when muslims act up and the theology is attacked as a result it's objectively correct to associate the two. so we as a society generally always couple things based on proximity whether it be ethnic or creed so it's kinda contradictory to then say "you can't concern yourself with what other people are doing" when it is in fact your ethnic group. if you can take heat for widespread f*ck-ups, you can also zone in on individual scrutiny especially when it's emblematic of cultural norms your dominant culture disapproves of.

you more or less have to ditch ethnic grouping entirely to justify it and we ain't gonna do that so alas this comes with the territory. i used to be a proponent of it, but it's relatively unrealistic.

i wouldn't say it's a "L" to be taken, though. it's just genuinely embarrassing :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending