Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's responsiblefor her own actions. She's someones daughter. Don't you have any shame? If you find pleasure in humiliating other women one day Allah humiliate you.

@Burhan

If you don't wish to have a proper discussion that is built upon evidence, then maybe it is time to end this. You have shown that you are not interested in evidence, be it scientific or Islamic.

Anyone can comment on a trashy ape theory, so don't hold your breath hoping reasonable human beings to treat this with dignity. Don't get upset if people look at you as less human because that is a tenet of your religion.

You can write your idiocy and people will comment on it with derision. There is no discussion here.

Beat it or deal with it. I am not inviting you to discuss your racist rants sold as scientific theory.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Anyone can comment on a trashy ape theory, so don't hold your breath hoping reasonable human beings to treat this with dignity. Don't get upset if people look at you as less human because that is a tenet of your religion.

You can write your idiocy and people will comment on it with derision. There is no discussion here.

Beat it or deal with it. I am not inviting you to discuss your racist rants sold as scientific theory.

You first called me out to have a civilised discussion and that you've been presented with rational arguments and evidence to corroborate those arguments, you fall back to being irrational and intellectual dishonesty. You have shown yourself to not understand what evolution is even though I have presented you with many sources explaining it. You have called it racist even though I have clarified that evolution does not discriminate. I mean, you call scientific facts idiocy whilst you believe that the human race is the product of incest, via Adam's children mating. You believe that race comes from Noah having three children who were of different races. There is an interesting point made by Ibn Tabari (the most popular Muslim commentator that every Sunni scholar appreciates) that is undeniably racist. I'll provide the extract. Ibn Tabari's history describing Noah's children in a racist fashion:
IMG_0105.jpg

Volume 2 page 21.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You were talking about Charles Darwin being racist but I beg you defend this. This is from Ibn Tabari so you can't just dismiss him. He is one of the most knowledgeable scholars in Islam.

It seems you underestimated me when you claimed I know nothing about Islam.

:drakekidding:

You first called me out to have a civilised discussion and that you've been presented with rational arguments and evidence to corroborate those arguments, you fall back to being irrational and intellectual dishonesty. You have shown yourself to not understand what evolution is even though I have presented you with many sources explaining it. You have called it racist even though I have clarified that evolution does not discriminate. I mean, you call scientific facts idiocy whilst you believe that the human race is the product of incest, via Adam's children mating. You believe that race comes from Noah having three children who were of different races. There is an interesting point made by Ibn Tabari (the most popular Muslim commentator that every Sunni scholar appreciates) that is undeniably racist. I'll provide the extract. Ibn Tabari's history describing Noah's children in a racist fashion:
View attachment 11522

Volume 2 page 21.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You were talking about Charles Darwin being racist but I beg you defend this. This is from Ibn Tabari so you can't just dismiss him. He is one of the most knowledgeable scholars in Islam.

It seems you underestimated me when you claimed I know nothing about Islam.

:drakekidding:

You forget by rule of thumb, Muslims never treat someone to be perfect and anyone can make mistakes regardless of the person's status as a scholar. Unlike you who doesn't accept someone you idolize can be wrong and a theory is wrong, and stubbornly and religiously abide by it. For me and other Muslims, anyone who makes a mistake is just a human being and we don't treat their mistakes as binding. We are not into human worship like you dude. We take what is right and leave what is wrong behind on anyone's part who missed the mark.

There brother, simple answer to what you thought was a bomb shell. I do understand your passion for Darwin and how you feel humiliated running with his monkey theory.

I feel bad sometimes because I just have to write a two liner comment to debunk a whole article you put blood and sweat into whilst you assumed you hit the jackpot with that.

But then again, ill-informed parrot who relies on asks for such treatment even though I swear, it is not my intension to do so.

Go run back to your sources and see what you can parrot on here.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You forget by rule of thumb, Muslims never treat someone to be perfect and anyone can make mistakes regardless of the person's status as a scholar. Unlike you who doesn't accept someone you idolize can be wrong and a theory is wrong, and stubbornly and religiously abide by it. For me and other Muslims, anyone who makes a mistake is just a human being and we don't treat their mistakes as binding. We are not into human worship like you dude. We take what is right and leave what is wrong behind on anyone's part who missed the mark.

There brother, simple answer to what you thought was a bomb shell. I do understand your passion for Darwin and how you feel humiliated running with his monkey theory.

I feel bad sometimes because I just have to write a two liner comment to debunk a whole article you put blood and sweat into whilst you assumed you hit the jackpot with that.

But then again, ill-informed parrot who relies on asks for such treatment even though I swear, it is not my intension to do so.

Go run back to your sources and see what you can parrot on here.

:drakelaugh: I swear on the Flying Spaghetti Monster, if what you just stated isn't hypocrisy at its best, I don't know what is. You accused Charles Darwin of racism, I conceded and admitted that he is a product of his time and some of his assertion about race have been proven wrong. You of course, rejected my statement and now, when I have exposed one of the most knowledgeable Muslim scholars as a racist, you essentially use the exact argument in his defence that I made for Darwin. :mjlol:

The only reason why I mentioned him was to see your response and you fell for it like a rabbit.

You have exposed yourself as a hypocrite in every way. You literally made the exact same defence I made!
:damn:

Lastly but not least, you claimed the their identity evolution is wrong? Any proof? What are your arguments against it? Don't reply that incest committed by Adam's children is more rational...
:ufdup:

:drakelaugh: I swear on the Flying Spaghetti Monster, if what you just stated isn't hypocrisy at its best, I don't know what is. You accused Charles Darwin of racism, I conceded and admitted that he is a product of his time and some of his assertion about race have been proven wrong. You of course, rejected my statement and now, when I have exposed one of the most knowledgeable Muslim scholars as a racist, you essentially use the exact argument in his defence that I made for Darwin. :mjlol:

The only reason why I mentioned him was to see your response and you fell for it like a rabbit.

You have exposed yourself as a hypocrite in every way. You literally made the exact same defence I made!
:damn:

Lastly but not least, you claimed the their identity evolution is wrong? Any proof? What are your arguments against it? Don't reply that incest committed by Adam's children is more rational...
:ufdup:

Lucifer is a bit more genuine since he doesn't parrot websites built to misinform others about Islam and insult prophet Mohammed like you do. I reward classiness when I see one. You have no credibility by virtue of copy pasting word for word these websites. So fucking beat it dude. I have no time to waste. Just open a thread after a thread and straight up post these links.

I would have respected you if you were genuine. You are just an idiot with good grammar and empty head. I have seen too many of you before to sniff one out of a crowd with ease. Beat it dulligaa tahay wase.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lucifer is a bit more genuine since he doesn't parrot websites built to misinform others about Islam and insult prophet Mohammed like you do. I reward classiness when I see one. You have no credibility by virtue of copy pasting word for word these websites. So fucking beat it dude. I have no time to waste. Just open a thread after a thread and straight up post these links.

I would have respected you if you were genuine. You are just an idiot with good grammar and empty head. I have seen too many of you before to sniff one out of a crowd with ease. Beat it dulligaa tahay wase.

:heh: It seems when I destroyed your petty 'arguments' built on hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty, you revert back to claiming that my sources are either atheistic or there to mislead people on purpose. My sources were the tafsir, Sirah, Hadith and Quran. I have also posted academic sources to corroborate my points. All you have done is expose yourself as nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar. I mean, can you really provide evidence that my sources are what you claim they are?
:fantasia2:
Lying is a major sin in Islam but it's second nature to you.

:heh: It seems when I destroyed your petty 'arguments' built on hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty, you revert back to claiming that my sources are either atheistic or there to mislead people on purpose. My sources were the tafsir, Sirah, Hadith and Quran. I have also posted academic sources to corroborate my points. All you have done is expose yourself as nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar. I mean, can you really provide evidence that my sources are what you claim they are?
:fantasia2:
Lying is a major sin in Islam but it's second nature to you.

Yawn.

You seem to misconstrued things to your own benefit. I am not defending Charles Darwin and his views but I recognise that morality is relative and times change. Slavery was fine once but it isn't now. I can't say the same for the prophet because he was regarded as the greatest figure for all time (unless you don't believe that). You can't have your cake and eat it. You can't say the prophet is the best human but then constrain the bad parts to a particular context. We only work with the wider aspect of Darwin's scientific idea and dismiss all that which does not corroborate with the scientific evidence. There have been instances. We know things he never knew, we have tools he never had. We know today that the IQ is more effected by social conditions than DNA. How do we know this? If you look at the past century, sub Saharan Africans have had the fastest growing IQ rate in the world and by the end of the century, it'll be inline with the rest of the developed world. All of that has been proven through scientific analysts and Darwin was wrong! This doesn't then invalidate evolution which clearly states all people evolved from apes and all humans are from Africa.

I concede he was wrong via scientific evidence but you will never concede the prophet was wrong or what he did was wrong or whatever. Science conforms to the evidence, your religion doesn't. It never changes and that's the problem.

A lot of the abolitionist held some despicable views no lie but they also fought to end slavery (give credit where it's due). I cannot defend imperialism but often times everything is blamed on them. The Muslims resisted abolishing slavery until the 60s (excluding the Ottoman Empire). They did so on the grounds of religious rights. In fact, Muslim pirates were causing havoc in the Mediterranean taking Europeans and citizens of the newly founded state of America as slaves (even though they had slaves themselves). They justified this by means of Allah giving them the right to acquire enemy combatants as slaves even though they were just merchants (they regarded all non believers as enemy combatants). Umar, the second rightly guided caliph, even signed a deal with an African kingdom south of Egypt (forgive me for forgetting the name) demanding that they send a fixed amount of slaves in order so that the Islamic empire doesn't expand into their lands and take the people as slaves. All of these things were justified Islamically. Abolitionism never took off in the Muslim world without pressure from the west.

Know that this is not me justifying the crimes of the west or anything if that sort, I am simply pointing out facts.

PS: Nobody puts Darwin on a moral pedestal beside you lot. Nobody even mentions him unless they are mentioning the theory of evolution. Nonetheless, it is Muslim who put the prophet on moral pedestal by claiming his morals were obsolete because God said so even though he indulged in the killing of entire tribes and taking the women and children as slaves as consequence of what a tribe did.

I couldn't have said it better.
95.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending