Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad my question was to someone who said Somalis getting fucked by Nigerians and Kurds left and right lol I was curious where he meant

It's happens everywhere.

I seen a white redneck driving a Ford F150 with his Somali gf or wife

It's happens everywhere.

I seen a white redneck driving a Ford F150 with his Somali gf or wife[/QUOTE
Somali girls are trying to prove something or they self loathing themselves. I can't think of any other nationality of Muslim origins whose female act like this. The sooner somalia get fixed the sooner we can stop these xoolo from degrading themselves

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy is sleeping miskeen xalimos have a vagina just like any cadaan girl they're mostly no different than the cadaan chicks even the ones wearing hijab give dome it's the Wild West out here.

What is L stand for? These Somalis from Europe waa dadaan la yaabay. Total waste of somali semen. Lowest IN education, least productive AND drunkards.

Canada is second. America is a hard place to live and survive and if you are not out-standing in anything, you just die slow death fast or you join the prison population and become someone's for life.

There are many failures here too, but luckily, they disappear soon into jails and or die slow death.

Last edited:
btw, duke of Bohol, there is nothing to gain from seeing the link. By now we all know and have seen in the open that Somali women sleep around and so are Somali men. I am not sure she would consent to being video-taped for public consumption. And if she is high in the video, then that explains her lack of judgement,

What surprises me is how these kind of Somalis, some of them posting here daily, don't care about the emotional distress they would visit upon their relatives and those who care about them.

It just proves the point that once a Somali gives up on culture and decency, they are not related to you and don't care about their families.

It is evident on this website too.

Bohol

VIP
The video already has over 300k views. Some guys in Holland recognized her. I doubt
she cares about relatives, if she does she shouldn't have opened her legs infront of the
whole world to begin with.

:pachah1:

The video already has over 300k views. Some guys in Holland recognized her. I doubt
she cares about relatives, if she does she shouldn't have opened her legs infront of the
whole world to begin with.

:pachah1:

She may have an honorable family bro. There are people behind every Somali loser who are touched by the stupidity, the poor choices,and by the shame brought upon them. Popularizing the video can hurt these descent people.

I don't feel sorry for ajnabi loving hoes.

:camby:

Let us hope anyone related to you does not engage in something like that. If that is what it would take you to see beyond the failure of a hoe.

Plus she is an adult who made the poor choices for herself, her family should not suffer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.