Biggest L for reer Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Mercury no one knows her clan (including me) not that it matters,
this is a collective L for all Somalis. Do you think the over 300,000 foreigners that viewed
it care about her "clan" nope, all they care about is she is a Somali hoe getting banged in
exchange for a blunt of weed.

:wtfdis:

Last edited:
I've always criticized the Saudi male-guardianship, but I was greatly misguided and influenced by stupid liberal ideas. We need to institute male guardianship system for Somali women, or we will continually receive Ls by the boatload. Everyday on social media, a Somali woman on is spewing SJW nonsense, attacking Islam,drinking Hennessy,or worse. But you guys forget that every woman has a brother or father--and if these paternal figures did their job properly, these incidents wouldn't happen by this rate.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I really don't think it's normal to be cringed or personally embarrassed that someone else's sex tape got out who supposedly shares your ethnic background. It's an absurd thing to be embarrassed about without having any proximity to the case itself. Ethnicity isn't cause. We can agree to disagree. I can safely say idgaf how Somali individuals are conducting their sex lives.

well i don't think you have conservative views on sex to begin with so that's probably why. it's a paradigm shift. and i already said the cringe comes from seeing someone who might look a figure i respect getting wholesale smashed and that's mostly because it's not something i'm used to because the culture i come from doesn't have that. so generally speaking i don't think it's absurd. as you said most people wouldn't want this shit shown and would be embarassed as well, and to feel embarrassed for someone isn't that far of a stretch. it's an extension of how you would feel if you were in that scenario.

it doesn't affect you because i don't think it's something you necessarily frown upon. but if it was and you saw someone that looked quite like your father acting a fool, you telling me you'd just brush that aside and feel nothing? if so i think you're in a minority there tbh. most people would feel a little off-put.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Be honest you searched for "Somali" on whatever site it's on and made a thread on it, was it worth it?
All these neefs who are thirsting over the video are catching the biggest L's 2017.
:donkey: dhargay oo calooshiis la ciyaar ah ba tahay:kodaksmiley:

Canadian ones are definently more ty (the hijabis here especially) but they don't record themselves. I know one who has sex for a Junior Chicken at McDonald's. She will Slurpee for a $1.39 sandwich. Xosh's daughter.
That is absolutely shocking man.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
come on sxb. some diaspora communities are holistically worse than others.

granted some Somalis act right in areas where laws and institutions don't allow for some of the degenerative behaviour we see in other pockets, but that's still a positive fact even if it's reluctant one.

Amun is right. Granted reer Holland are not gunning each other down like reer Canada and their general crime rate is lower but in terms of attitudes and behavior Somalis in the West are more or less the same.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've always criticized the Saudi male-guardianship, but I was greatly misguided and influenced by stupid liberal ideas. We need to institute male guardianship system for Somali women, or we will continually receive Ls by the boatload. Everyday on social media, a Somali woman on is spewing SJW nonsense, attacking Islam,drinking Hennessy,or worse. But you guys forget that every woman has a brother or father--and if these paternal figures did their job properly, these incidents wouldn't happen by this rate.

what would do about the gang member faraaxs who drink henny in place of biiyo and have more arrests than they do high school credits?

because personally they're the biggest embarrassment to me and why our stock is so low in society.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Amun is right. Granted reer Holland are not gunning each other down like reer Canada and their general crime rate is lower but in terms of attitudes and behavior Somalis in the West are more or less the same.

mentality usually leads to statistical parity. i would not in a million years think we had the same mentality at all tbh. how can we? some of us live in countries where alchohol addiction is almost literally an epidemic and gang violence is a casual oocurence whereas you got reer australia that only have kangaroo attacks to contend with.

i wouldn't think a canadian person or a holland kid have the same mentality on much tbh.

You're right sxb, the Somali youth need to be disciplined; taught to honor their family & ethnicity. You never hear embarrasing shit like this affect the Saudis or other ethnicities that protect their women and youth from evil western culture.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Its good we aint like the arabs or indians and throw acid on our women But I agree the brothers and Fathers need to do their job

What is L stand for? These Somalis from Europe waa dadaan la yaabay. Total waste of somali semen. Lowest IN education, least productive AND drunkards.

Canada is second. America is a hard place to live and survive and if you are not out-standing in anything, you just die slow death fast or you join the prison population and become someone's for life.

There are many failures here too, but luckily, they disappear soon into jails and or die slow death.
I see, it's survival of the fittest in America. I pray to god that welfare is cut throughout Europe.

what would do about the gang member faraaxs who drink henny in place of biiyo and have more arrests than they do high school credits?

because personally they're the biggest embarrassment to me and why our stock is so low in society.

These filth are one of the reasons for this. I guarantee you most of these women who act in that way have a brother or a father like that.

VixR

Veritas
Lool Somalis are a funny bunch wallahi.

@Mohamud I'll @ u later. But I can preface that it doesn't make sense to extend personal conservatism or liberalism to others regardless of leaning, esp when it comes to sex. That's always a losing battle. If I am conservative, I can't expect my level of conservatism of others. The same way sexual liberal shouldn't expect everyone to be like him.

Last edited:
Its good we aint like the arabs or indians and throw acid on our women But I agree the brothers and Fathers need to do their job
I'm not advocating for extreme measures sxb. These Indian/Arab s who commit these barbaric acts need to be hung. All I'am saying is you will rarely see a girl acting in such matter if she was brought in a healthy environment.

VixR

Veritas
I'm not advocating for extreme measures sxb. These Indian/Arab s who commit these barbaric acts need to be hung. All I'am saying is you will rarely see a girl acting in such matter if she was brought in a healthy environment.
What, lemme guess, she has "daddy issues"? :browtf:

It's eerie that instead a person being responsible for their actions, what we have here is relational or even communal suffering and responsibility :ohhh:

You have no idea what you're talking about with the Saudis btw.

Is this what it takes to shake you?

Grow the hell up.

Lool Somalis are a funny bunch wallahi.

But I can preface that it doesn't make sense to extend personal conservatism or liberalism to others regardless of leaning, esp when it comes to sex. That's always a losing battle. If I am conservative,.

Your suffering from the brain parasite delusions once again, the person your attacking has shame for his fellow sisters, once that shame goes, your humanity goes, so does your dignity and your no better then an animal.

Your polytheistic Europhile shameless God Darwin of course doesn't teach you this, neither do all the other polytheistic homosexual Eurphile deities you bow down to.

I figured out the correct diagnosis now for the brain parasite, it's a very virulent mutation, that needs urgent course of chemo type treatment, please lay down for me so I can start.

Mercury

VIP
What, lemme guess, she has "daddy issues"? :browtf:

It's eerie that instead a person being responsible for their actions, what we have here is relational or even communal suffering and responsibility :ohhh:

You have no idea what you're talking about with the Saudis btw.

Is this what it takes to shake you?

Grow the hell up.

It aint about daddy issues its about the father being there for his kids and if hes not around the brother should step up as the man of the house instead of going to his friends blazing in a trap house

VixR

Veritas
It aint about daddy issues its about the father being there for his kids and if hes not around the brother should step up as the man of the house instead of going to his friends blazing in a trap house
Mohamud claimed if I saw an older Somali doing something base, I'll be (or should be) ashamed bc he looked like my dad :drakelaugh:

You're saying if my brother goes blazing, I'll screw on camera:drakelaugh:

You're on one Wallahi.

This is delusional thinking at its finest. No wonder nothing's right.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mohamud claimed if I saw an older Somali doing something base, I'll be (or should be) ashamed bc he looked like my dad :drakelaugh:

You're on one Wallahi.

So you wouldn't be even a little phased? Natta? It would just be a walk in the park if you saw some Mildly balding Somali guy doing something you genuinely disprove of?

Mercury

VIP

You're on one Wallahi.

What Im saying is Id doubt any of that would happen if a father set his kids straight from the get go

Status
Not open for further replies.