best somali girl on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't deal with litter everywhere, It's why I sometimes prefer the suburbs with majority cadaan ppl... At least they know how to keep the place clean

I only noticed the large amount of habashi ppl recently looool never rly ran into them when i was wearing a hijab but now they walk up to me and try to speak amhara or tigray :drakelaugh:

Idk sxb, I've only ever lived in London but most of the major cities like manchester, Bham et all has a pretty large somali presence

This is what i got from wiki

And now I'm just imagining some poor faraax or halimo with a welsh, or god forbid scouse, accent :susp:
congrats on the no-hijab.:ohhhdamn:. i didn't know it was a big deal in the somali community until my sister took off her hijab. :mjlol:

congrats on the no-hijab.:ohhhdamn:. i didn't know it was a big deal in the somali community until my sister took off her hijab. :mjlol:
Are you a gaal too
images (27).jpg

I can't deal with litter everywhere, It's why I sometimes prefer the suburbs with majority cadaan ppl... At least they know how to keep the place clean

I only noticed the large amount of habashi ppl recently looool never rly ran into them when i was wearing a hijab but now they walk up to me and try to speak amhara or tigray :drakelaugh:

Idk sxb, I've only ever lived in London but most of the major cities like manchester, Bham et all has a pretty large somali presence

This is what i got from wiki

And now I'm just imagining some poor faraax or halimo with a welsh, or god forbid scouse, accent :susp:

I'm infatuated with UK Somali women. Although I cannot understand what their saying due to their horrible accents, they seem like great wifey material mashallah.

I'm infatuated with UK Somali women. Although I cannot understand what their saying due to their horrible accents, they seem like great wifey material mashallah.
Lmao what is wrong with our accents? :mjlol:

Somalis in the UK are generally v conservative so I can see why you'd find them to be gr8 wifey material

Lmao what is wrong with our accents? :mjlol:

Somalis in the UK are generally v conservative so I can see why you'd find them to be gr8 wifey material

I just find the accents a turn-off when they stuff like "innit" and "yeah" after every sentence :ohlord:

However, I still love UK Somali women despite their horrible accents. Their very respectable and have some xishood. I can't say the same about Reer Henny ones.

How do they react towards you
like this :jcoleno: But then after a week it was like I never said anything :drakewtf:

It's like the erased it from their brain like that scene in man in black lololol

Fucking lol, I would think the complete opposite
I wish :damedamn:

I swear folks here are even more conservative than the somalis in the gulf loool. But according to u we are all running around with abu Tyrones and Abu gingers :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts