Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
YES. FINALLY, PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT MUNA

LOVE THIS GURL.

giphy.gif

Human

Yh iam subscribed to her :manny: matter of a fact she came to my work place :manny:

You just indirectly given away your location

I can sense a North London or West London from you

we are watching
we are watching
we are watching
we are watching we are watching
we are watching

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You just indirectly given away your location

I can sense a North London or West London from you

we are watching
we are watching
we are watching
we are watching we are watching
we are watching
Yh i am from north London but my work place was in South London

Great documentary about the geeljire grazing lands of Southall, Ealing, Wembley, and other tuulos of london by a cool looking sis!:obama:

I live in a rural cadaan area and I don't know what it's like to live in a Somali area so I'm gonna follow this guide inshallah.

@crudetruth she looks hj doesn't she?

Human

Great documentary about the geeljire grazing lands of Southall, Ealing, Wembley, and other tuulos of london by a cool looking sis!:obama:

I live in a rural cadaan area and I don't know what it's like to live in a Somali area.

@crudetruth she looks hj doesn't she?

I can give you some tips if you want.

Southall- bring perfume and chewing gum because there are many stinky people around and you might end up eating something disgusting(well in indian restaurants). Also, if you are going with friends or family , make sure to have a dog peddle and glowlights because you will end up losing your friends or family.

Ealing- well, there is nothing to say because this area is AMAZING. But, make sure to bring a map because there are many shops and you might lose your way in the shopping mall

Wembley- amazing area like Ealing. But, stay away from road men because you could get trapped by one of their shitty games.

I hope you enjoy your stay in the finest parts of West London

:duck:

Human

agree with the top bit but Indian food is Amazing

In Southall, it is 50/50 chance it will taste nice. Well, tbh, it would taste nice probably 98% of the time. But when you end up having diarrhoea, because of the food, well let's say that's a complete different story....

I like Pakistani food better tho. But, that's just my preference.

:manny:

I can give you some tips if you want.

Southall- bring perfume and chewing gum because there are many stinky people around and you might end up eating something disgusting(well in indian restaurants). Also, if you are going with friends or family , make sure to have a dog peddle and glowlights because you will end up losing your friends or family.

Ealing- well, there is nothing to say because this area is AMAZING. But, make sure to bring a map because there are many shops and you might lose your way in the shopping mall

Wembley- amazing area like Ealing. But, stay away from road men because you could get trapped by one of their shitty games.

I hope you enjoy your stay in the finest parts of West London

:duck:

Sorry, what's a roadman again? (Srs!)

Also, aren't the good areas of west London situated in the West End and it's adjacent areas? (Marylebone)

Human

Sorry, what's a roadman again? (Srs!)

Also aren't the good areas of west London situated in the West End and it's adjacent areas? (Marylebone)

roadman.PNG

Well, those areas are part of Central London as well as West London so they don't necessarily count. The whole of West London, well compared to other parts of London, is generally really good like Kensington, Chelsea, Hammersmith and so forth.

If you ever come West London, I'll show you around.

Human

I was deep undercover mi5 operative in brixton mosque. Dont tell anyone it's a secret

Why tell me in a thread where many people can see your secret?

Damn, your inferior London brain cells have contaminated mine.

Hahahaha, man said brixton mosque. Are you sure you didn't get beaten by the Nigerians and Ghanaians before you got the chance to enter their mosque?

I can imagine you saying this to the Imam in the Brixton Mosque

Wv9_Lh9qfG794BYT-cFQ7CIkaJtLSifkYaH-TVvIDBTjaq8OBkkaUdjch2wqNcj_dv6XKCcIEHQ08Mqzn36b-WAluqd2j7chL4nq0rZ6sV9MCuCcLMl2tH-7KIvlUG2ObehOnEjq

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why tell me in a thread where many people can see your secret?

Damn, your inferior London brain cells have contaminated mine.

Hahahaha, man said brixton mosque. Are you sure you didn't get beaten by the Nigerians and Ghanaians before you got the chance to enter their mosque?

I can imagine you saying this to the Imam in the Brixton Mosque

Wv9_Lh9qfG794BYT-cFQ7CIkaJtLSifkYaH-TVvIDBTjaq8OBkkaUdjch2wqNcj_dv6XKCcIEHQ08Mqzn36b-WAluqd2j7chL4nq0rZ6sV9MCuCcLMl2tH-7KIvlUG2ObehOnEjq
I had that whole "Pan-Africanism" thing going so they dropped their guard :denzelnigga:But what makes you think a West african can beat me? Hold on a minute :hmm: are you one of those halimos that fetishize west african men? :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts