best somali girl on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a sport and entertainment. :nvjpqts:

They become good runners as they get chased all the way home. Stop, and they won't last long.
you come across as having small man syndrome. its always skinny short niggas who have something to prove. :childplease:

Southall is nothing to compared to Hayes. Somali guys openly drinking right across the mosque. I even seen two Somali prostitutes who were both very young and good looking, sad walle

Southall is nothing to compared to Hayes. Somali guys openly drinking right across the mosque. I even seen two Somali prostitutes who were both very young and good looking, sad walle

Thank you for providing me with this information.

In Hayes town????? :dwill: the few times I've been it was full of Somalis but I've never seen anyone doing anything actual haram damn

In Hayes town????? :dwill: the few times I've been it was full of Somalis but I've never seen anyone doing anything actual haram damn

Well I spent a summer there at my aunts place. Yesss in Hayes town I'd see Somali guys drinking on those benches outside the banks and that subway.

It's not all bad tho, Hayes probably has some of the finest Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending