best somali girl on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I had that whole "Pan-Africanism" thing going so they dropped their guard :denzelnigga:

But what makes you think a Ghanaian/Nigerian can beat me? Hold on a minute :hmm: are you one of those halimos that fetishize west african men? :dwill:

Still a pussy regardless. I rep my weak brothers.

The first question is are you skinny?

Na, I'm not into West African guys. They have good bants but that's where it ends.

But, the real question is do you have a fetish for non-Somalis? It's always good to end with what the 'superior' and 'great' males in our community think.

:fredo:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
possible we may no each other....
You both said that you didn't live far from where that African almost got shanked on that one bus.

I have found people I went to the same secondary school as, issa small world.
:dead::damn:

Bohol

VIP
Who goes to Southall horta? no idea why anyone sane would go there unless they live there or like the smell of curry and Indian armpits. Even
Tower Hamlets is nicer with its large Bengali population.

Human

First of all walaal its strength over size. Most of these black guys inject oil. I onl go for cushitic girls :manny:

Hayaaay :russ: i think i am going to be qarxised :damn:

I bet that's what Klitschko said before he was going to fight Anthony Joshua.

There is no point of hiding the truth.

Being skinny is ok as well as being weak in strength
:chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 18634

Well, those areas are part of Central London as well as West London so they don't necessarily count. The whole of West London, well compared to other parts of London, is generally really good like Kensington, Chelsea, Hammersmith and so forth.

If you ever come West London, I'll show you around.

It would be an honour to be shown around this historic city by a streetwise Boqorad as thee.:wow1:

I can't wait!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I bet that's what Klitschko said before he was going to fight Anthony Joshua.

There is no point of hiding the truth.

Being skinny is ok as well as being weak in strength
:chrisfreshhah:
Dont ever talk about boxing :mjlol:

Human

Dont ever talk about boxing :mjlol:

giphy.gif

why????????????????

Human

yh i've been there its super clean. :whoo:. The amount of qashin in my area is unbelievable kkk. there are a lot of ethiopians in ealing, i wonder why.

Yeah, I saw some when I went Ealing and I had a convo with some Ethiopian chick in a store.

The amount of Ethiopians in Ealing is unbelievable. It's like finding Wally but in reverse.

:damedamn:

yh i've been there its super clean. :whoo:. The amount of qashin in my area is unbelievable kkk. there are a lot of ethiopians in ealing, i wonder why.
I can't deal with litter everywhere, It's why I sometimes prefer the suburbs with majority cadaan ppl... At least they know how to keep the place clean

I only noticed the large amount of habashi ppl recently looool never rly ran into them when i was wearing a hijab but now they walk up to me and try to speak amhara or tigray :drakelaugh:

Where do the majority of Somalis live in the UK, Manchester?

Idk sxb, I've only ever lived in London but most of the major cities like manchester, Bham et all has a pretty large somali presence

This is what i got from wiki
The majority of these live in England, with the largest number found in London. Smaller Somali communities exist in Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester, Sheffield and Cardiff

And now I'm just imagining some poor faraax or halimo with a welsh, or god forbid scouse, accent :susp:

I can't deal with litter everywhere, It's why I sometimes prefer the suburbs with majority cadaan ppl... At least they know how to keep the place clean

I only noticed the large amount of habashi ppl recently looool never rly ran into them when i was wearing a hijab but now they walk up to me and try to speak amhara or tigray :drakelaugh:

Idk sxb, I've only ever lived in London but most of the major cities like manchester, Bham et all has a pretty large somali presence

This is what i got from wiki

And now I'm just imagining some poor faraax or halimo with a welsh, or god forbid scouse, accent :susp:
You don't wear hijab
images (27).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending