Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Gaalkacyo

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Baydhabo

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxaad uu xanaaqaysa boowe, ma kalmada 'doqon' ayaad Ka xanaaqtay?But I called you by your actual name. I even referred to my 'race' by the cay your cuqdad filled people call us by, I was being fair my Cagdheer friend. I even threw the MJs into the mix to make you habby.

It is also your nature to work with foreigners, ya ibnul akhdam ibn Al Doqoniya Al Caghdeeriyah. Stop working with the Kenyattis and cutting them trees down.

Voicemail: so uhhh hi SL here, we can't take your call right now, we're currently searching for our recognition. It should be coming any day now, I'll call you back when I find it.

I would have rather my people done what you said, but they chose isolationism due to Cali Mahdi declaring himself president.:zhqjlmx:

Oh well, that was 30 years ago, but you are still the adoon of Xabash, baastaryahow.:zhqjlmx:

:hillarybiz:

Macasalama walaal. Don't forget to pray your witr Salah.

I1door taught you about that too.

:gaasdrink:

horta you 1door or dir, i always get confised,

xooolo langab ay, adoonyahow lick my caghdeer feet,

1) "Ceerigaabo is not dominated by Isaaq, its equally inhabited". Wow what a statement. Bringing up randomly the Isaaq tribe from nowhere. You are so right ceerigaabo is shared equall between SM CM Hj Arab Ciidagale, HY and Warsangeli
:farmajoyaab:

I really like warsangeli good people from a noble tribe and we are "Inan iyo Abtigi". Thats why I don't wanna hurt you but everyone of us has to be sometimes confronted with the truth.
Warsangeli isn't a big Tribe equal to Isaaq. Warsangeli isn't equal to HY at all. Its more like a rilvality between Warsangeli and Muse Ismaciil.

As for Ceerigaabo district. Brother this will maybe hurt you as well but the whole Sanaag is a full of many tiny Tuulos i have mine and you have yours. The only important thing about Sanaag that really matters is Ceerigaabo, the capital. And the Mayor of that city is Muse Ismaciil. Or lets say it in your words he is "Isaaq".
Thats the thing with you dumbass. Warsangali and Issaq wey simanyihin. You cant name the tribe that lives in Ceerigaabo that is Warsangali. Only one very small jilib lives there. You cant name because you dont know it. Warya magalada waxa deegan Musa Ismacil. Bashnbuur Naleeye Ahmed And Jibreel Ahmed.
You dont even know which is which.
As for Musa Ismacil and Warsangali having a rivalry is laughable.
The thing is you think Warsan is a small tribe and dont know them

So when i say its shared you keep saying Warsangali and i will keep asking Issaq.

Thats the thing with you dumbass. Warsangali and Issaq wey simanyihin. You cant name the tribe that lives in Ceerigaabo that is Warsangali. Only one very small jilib lives there. You cant name because you dont know it. Warya magalada waxa deegan Musa Ismacil. Bashnbuur Naleeye Ahmed And Jibreel Ahmed.

So when i say its shared you keep saying Warsangali and i will keep asking Issaq.

Okay a serious question to you saaxib How many warsangeli do you think exist ? Give me an estimation

Bah sanbuur, Naleye Ahmed and Jibriil Ahmed live in Ceerigaabo because it's the capital of the district. They don't live in the surroundings of Ceeri like Muuse Ismaaciil. HJ and DH have tuulos near Ceeri but your clan lives no where near Ceeri sxb. Waxaad degtaan Yubbe iyo wixii ka shisheeya, how can you claim to be more numerous than these clans nevermind Muuse Ismaaciil.

Bah sanbuur, Naleye Ahmed and Jibriil Ahmed live in Ceerigaabo because it's the capital of the district. They don't live in the surroundings of Ceeri like Muuse Ismaaciil. HJ and DH have tuulos near Ceeri but your clan lives no where near Ceeri sxb. Waxaad degtaan Yubbe iyo wixii ka shisheeya, how can you claim to be more numerous than these clans nevermind Muuse Ismaaciil.
Name me the Warsan jilibs that live in Ceerigaabo.

Its not about tuulos but deegans.
Second la iiskuma haya dadka magalada deegan waa dad la yaqaana.
As close as jidaali iyo Dhoob banakeeda. iyo ceel dheere iyo magalada qarkeeda hagale.

If you drive west of Ceeri you wont ser shit for a long time. Does that mean they cant live in the city.

Your problem is dadka ma kala taqnid iyo siday uu deegan

Bohol

VIP
Its not about tuulos but deegans.
Second la iiskuma haya dadka magalada deegan waa dad la yaqaana.
As close as jidaali iyo Dhoob banakeeda. iyo ceel dheere iyo magalada qarkeeda hagale.

If you drive west of Ceeri you wont ser shit for a long time. Does that mean they cant live in the city.

Your problem is dadka ma kala taqnid iyo siday uu deegan

This is the Ceerigaabo district local council.

11 eastern HY (9 Gadhweyn, 1 SY, 1 Musa Carre)

5 Dhulos

2 HJ

1 Warsangeli

Bohol

VIP
Bohol you know damn well we dont vote in that Council. Ha iigu jesjesin sxb.

So how did you get that 1 MP if you didn't vote? sure your far away towns might have not voted like Yubbe & Hadaaftimo. The Warsans who live in Ceerigaabo voted though. You have 1 MP in Ceerigaabo just like the Xasan Barkhad of Sacad Yoonis.

:manny:

So how did you get that 1 MP if you didn't vote? sure your far away towns might have not voted like Yubbe & Hadaaftimo. The Warsans who live in Ceerigaabo voted though.
No actually we boycotted it. It was give to damalaxagre.
Adeer if its pop then we know it aint representative of city or District.

That was given to reer sharmarke.

Bohol

VIP
No actually we boycotted it. It was give to damalaxagre.
Adeer if its pop then we know it aint representative of city or District.

That was given to reer sharmarke.

Either way it doesn't make sense talking about Ceerigaabo when you have 1 MP there. It is like me trying to claim it for Xasan Barkhad :lol: . The Xasan Barkhad surprised many people since their MP came out with thousands.

@Suldaanka

1 Person in the council ?? Wait Majeerteen have also one woman in the council of Minneapolis does that mean Minneapolis is equally shared between Majeerteen and Americans ?
:farmajoyaab:
Did you forget that my folks arent part of Somaliland.
Oh right.
Do you know that not 1 issaq person is in Sanaag Council or Governor or minister or xildhibaan of Puntland.

Either way it doesn't make sense talking about Ceerigaabo when you have 1 MP there. It is like me trying to claim it for Xasan Barkhad :lol: . The Xasan Barkhad surprised many people since their MP came out with thousands.
So because reer sharmarke were given one mp that means my folks who are the biggest pop in city dont live there because we arent part of SL local admin. Adeer. Its the same thing as me saying according to Punyland no issaq lives in Sanaag.
Cmon san waad ka ficneed

Bohol

VIP
So because reer sharmarke were given one mp that means my folks who are the biggest pop in city dont live there because we arent part of SL local admin. Adeer. Its the same thing as me saying according to Punyland no issaq lives in Sanaag.
Cmon san waad ka ficneed

Your folks must be the invisible majority then. :lol:

Your folks must be the invisible majority then. :lol:
Yo know im the Majority in Suuq Hoose. My jilib runs its markets yet we dont have a single person in the Local Admin.
Jesjeeska waa laga ficanyahy.

Just like saying all of Sanaag Bari has a pop of 1k because that is how much voted in SL election????

Bohol

VIP
@Suldaanka 95% of the neighborhoods in Ceerigaabo city are eastern HY Majority. Whether it is west, east or south or north). Don't argue for the sake of arguing niyohow meeshu Badhan maha :lol: .

Xaruunta Dawlada Hoose (WADANI majority)

Xafaada October (WADANI majority) - Northern Ceerigaabo

Xafaada Berdaha (WADANI majority) - Western Ceerigaabo

Xafaada Lafoole (WADANI majority)

Xafaad Somaal (WADANI majority) - Eastern Ceerigaabo

upload_2019-3-7_19-56-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts