Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Gaalkacyo

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Baydhabo

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suldaanka 95% of the neighborhoods in Ceerigaabo city are eastern HY Majority. Whether it is west, east or south or north).

Xaruunta Dawlada Hoose (WADANI majority)

Xafaada October (WADANI majority)

Xafaada Berdaha (WADANI majority) - Western Ceerigaabo

Xafaada Lafoole (WADANI majority)

Xafaad Somaal (WADANI majority) - Eastern Ceerigaabo

View attachment 67761
Ma walantahy. Those are suuq sare keliya. Bring auuq Hoose.
Their voting numbers will still be small as they did really vote.
Where Xagale. Safa. 26june. Tuula Shire. Tuula Baacuun. Daalo. Seyladi Hoore. Manhal. Baanka

Bohol

VIP
Ma walantahy. Those are suuq sare keliya. Bring auuq Hoose.
Their voting numbers will still be small as they did really vote.
Where Xagale. Safa. 26june. Tuula Shire. Tuula Baacuun. Daalo. Seyladi Hoore. Manhal. Baanka

Xafaad Somaal is eastern Ceerigaabo. October is north Ceerigaabo, Berdaha is west Ceerigaabo. So whichever corner the Muuse Ismaaciil are majority.

Funny thing is instead of referencing to Muse Ismaciil he prefers to say Isaaq (not even HY, let alone GX), but his own tribe he comes up with some mysterious reer-Sharmarke i've never heard about :)
Mysterious right??? You arent reer Ceerigaabo. I told you to name Warsangali tribss and you cant.
No one beside locals knows msa ismacil. I know them down to bah bah. You as issaq man might know them but no one else knows them.
Magalada waxa deegan Harti iyo Issaq. Simple as that.

Mysterious reer sharmarke go Search Bah Ogayslabe

Xafaad Somaal is eastern Ceerigaabo. October is north Ceerigaabo, Berdaha is west Ceerigaabo. So whichever corner the Muuse Ismaaciil are majority.
BS. Bring the whole city data. Sxb iisma qiyaneno you know as well as i do. The biggest neighborhood in suuq sare is beerdaha. You didn't name 1 xafada that is suuq hoose. Im not suprised your folks are isolated up there
Xafaada soomaal isnt really east. East is Xagale. Xafaada soomal is really small and shared near Hotel Royal area is dhulos. Its cutoff by beera iyo xabalaha
Cadalad samey

Bohol

VIP
BS. Bring the whole city data. Sxb iisma qiyaneno you know as well as i do. The biggest neighborhood in suuq sare is beerdaha.
Xafaada soomaal isnt really east. East is Xagale. Xafaada soomal is really small and shared near Hotel Royal area is dhulos. Its cutoff by beera iyo xabalaha

Those are the ones that qualify as big neighborhoods. The poll stations are only put in areas with significant population not every tukan. That is how it works. All the main xafaads are majority Muuse Ismaaciil.

Mysterious right??? You arent reer Ceerigaabo. I told you to name Warsangali tribss and you cant.
No one beside locals knows msa ismacil. I know them down to bah bah. You as issaq man might know them but no one else knows them.
Magalada waxa deegan Harti iyo Issaq. Simple as that.

You don't get my point. Hy is a tribe where the subclans are interacting seperate from another. I have nothing to do with Ceerigaabo, cause im reer burco and the Isxaaq subclan has nothing to with me they are in Hargeysa, Mudane Cirro's Subclan is from Berbera, many of us are in the Hawd. A subclan of the subclan Xirsi Cisman has there own city (Oodweyne)..So lforget about Isaaq even HY is a insult

As for warsangeli you don't need to mention your subclans you all live in eastern Sanaag.......

Those are the ones that qualify as big neighborhoods. The poll stations are only put in areas with significant population not every tukan. That is how it works. All the main xafaads are majority Muuse Ismaaciil.
Ciyar ciyar baad wada sxb. Either bring the whole city or Fuckin Bs . Aniga aya maagalada ka badiia sxb. Link where you found that info. Second dont say they dont put the polls Xaga Hoose. It could be that the turnout was low as expected.

Allah Ka cabso

You don't get my point. Hy is a tribe where the subclans are interacting seperate from another. I have nothing to do with Ceerigaabo, cause im reer burco and the Isxaaq subclan has nothing to with me they are in Hargeysa, Mudane Cirro's Subclan is from Berbera, many of us are in the Hawd. A subclan of the subclan Xirsi Cisman has there own city (Oodweyne)..So lforget about Isaaq even HY is a insult

As for warsangeli you don't need to mention your subclans you all live in eastern Sanaag.......
Warsangali live from Ceerigaabo to Bari to Koonfur to Oman and other place. Its disrespectful to say Warsangali.

Bohol

VIP
Ciyar ciyar baad wada sxb. Either bring the whole city or Fuckin Bs . Aniga aya maagalada ka badiia sxb. Link where you found that info. Second dont say they dont put the polls Xaga Hoose. It could be that the turnout was low as expected.

Allah Ka cabso

It is from the Somaliland elections of 2017. Many of your tuulos in Ceerigaabo district voted so don't give me the bs "we didn't vote"

upload_2019-3-7_20-15-53.png

Why are the numbers so fake.
This doesn't even show the whole degma or city. Qashin baad la tiimaday
How can Yufle have 499 voters in two different polls.
Yuube having 365 is laughable because it shows how no one voted. Koly it doesnt even show the whole city.

Suaal baan ku weydiina. So saar mapka Ceerigaabo on Google maps and label siida loo kala deeganyahy magalada iyo macagyda xaafadah

Bohol

VIP
Why are the numbers so fake.
This doesn't even show the whole degma or city. Qashin baad la tiimaday

Those are the tuulos and towns that voted. WADANI came first in Sanaag followed by Kulmiye. There was no complaint about voting fraud in Sanaag.

Those are the tuulos and towns that voted. WADANI came first in Sanaag followed by Kulmiye. There was no complaint about voting fraud in Sanaag.
If i was Kulmiye i wouldn't conplain because western gobols would be more valuable. Lakiin the numbers seemes staged.

Tan kale siyasada bey aheyd. There wasnt full voting in the regions east of ceeri for good reasons. No problem. Lakiin
Get Google earth and find out waxaan ku diiray. I know the whole city like the back of my hand. You could even say that those xafaads had small turnouts and i would argue. Lakiin to say their isn no pop or those are the biggest waa ceeb.

Just in the North Warsangali waxay deegan Sool Sanaag Bari.
Konfuur iyo Eritrea iyo Middle East iiskba daa.
Look that shit up. Dhofar region so baar. Yemen so baar

We are playing this game now i get it. Do you know the Habar yonis degaamo in UK, Germany, France, America they are all equally shared....

Bro jokes aside now. I have one question if you are so big and equally to Isaaq, let alone the small HY why are you so irrelevant politically in PL and SL ? I mean subclans of Majeerteen have more ministers than you.. and the ministers you got (i think they were two) are very useless. In SL you have this one guy who can't speak proper Somali. End of the day if you are so big you would be a major actor in SL and PL or have your own maamul ?

All i see is you bootyclapping in Badhan sometimes for Isaaq and sometimes for Majeerteen.... Where are the Warsangalis from Yemen, Oman and Eritrea and China ?

Bohol

VIP
If i was Kulmiye i wouldn't conplain because western gobols would be more valuable. Lakiin the numbers seemes staged.

Tan kale siyasada bey aheyd. There wasnt full voting in the regions east of ceeri for good reasons. No problem. Lakiin
Get Google earth and find out waxaan ku diiray. I know the whole city like the back of my hand. You could even say that those xafaads had small turnouts and i would argue. Lakiin to say their isn no pop or those are the biggest waa ceeb.

The numbers for Sanaag is reasonable. I would say there was under voting due to the abaar. The voting fraud mainly happened in Gabiley and Hargeisa where underage children voted.

The numbers for Sanaag is reasonable. I would say there was under voting due to the abaar. The voting fraud mainly happened in Gabiley and Hargeisa where underage children voted.
So the Voting East Of Ceerigaabo were accurate in accordance with the Population??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts