Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Baydhabo

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've said this before and I will say it again, we don't want the capital. That would mean we want to be with them, we don't! We will be independent Country soon inshallah.

Bohol

VIP
@Suldaanka it seems our communites don't have much interaction,I couldn't find anything about Muxumed & SY pass 2006. I searched it. SY mostly kill HJ then Dhulos. We are occasional moryaans who also set up checkpoints in our towns.

"Five gunmen from Habar Yonis/Sacad Yonis sub-clan carjacked a Toyota Prado belonging to a Warsangeli man in Bohol town (30km NW of Xudun) on 28/06. Carjacking are often times a form of clan revenge."

@Suldaanka it seems our communites don't have much interaction,I couldn't find anything about Muxumed & SY pass 2006. I searched it. SY mostly kill HJ then Dhulos. We are occasional moryaans who also set up checkpoints in our towns.

"Five gunmen from Habar Yonis/Sacad Yonis sub-clan carjacked a Toyota Prado belonging to a Warsangeli man in Bohol town (30km NW of Xudun) on 28/06. Carjacking are often times a form of clan revenge."
Mooriyaan. Link that i want to read.
Tan kale everything isnt written. Im pretty sure if you ask your folks they would know so maha. Ill make calls.
I once read that 46 were killed Muxumed vs SY.

Abdalla Xamuud stole a car from jibreel Ahmed. We came back killed 3 abdalla xamuud and 1 HJ women. Carjackings are a tribal aggression.
My cousin hit someone with his car. Once the man was told that he was Jibreel he said lock his ass up. He said that they killed his cousin a while back. Meaning the guys who jacked the car.

Crazy shit

Bohol

VIP
Mooriyaan. Link that i want to read.
Tan kale everything isnt written. Im pretty sure if you ask your folks they would know so maha. Ill make calls.
I once read that 46 were killed Muxumed vs SY.

Abdalla Xamuud stole a car from jibreel Ahmed. We came back killed 3 abdalla xamuud and 1 HJ women. Carjackings are a tribal aggression.
My cousin hit someone with his car. Once the man was told that he was Jibreel he said lock his ass up. He said that they killed his cousin a while back. Meaning the guys who jacked the car.

Crazy shit

It is rare that is why. However back in 2009 a Warsangeli militia attacked a truck belonging
to SY from Dararweyne on its way to Bosaso , one SY guy was killed in retaliation the SY kidnapped two Warsangeli guys and 1 was injured ( I read it back in 2009 a while back). In
2015 I was in Ceel Afweyn chilling with a relative of mine I found out later he was the truck
driver and we laughed I was like so it was you that was involved in that incident he told me
how they kidnapped the two guys. I admire the SY they take no bullshit from anyone.

It is rare that is why. However back in 2009 a Warsangeli militia attacked a truck belonging
to SY from Dararweyne on its way to Bosaso , one SY guy was killed in retaliation the SY kidnapped two Warsangeli guys and 1 was injured ( I read it back in 2009 a while back). In
2015 I was in Ceel Afweyn chilling with a relative of mine I found out later he was the truck
driver and we laughed I was like so it was you that was involved in that incident he told me
how they kidnapped the two guys. I admire the SY they take no bullshit from anyone.
Do you know exactly what area ?
Yh Ceerigaabo district is fucking wild. My folks have so many stories and violence i laugh all the damn time

Ill find more stories tonight. Im call them

Bohol

VIP
Only SY that could go to Bosaso is Calanle.

SY have been using Bosaso port since the 90s lots of them do business there. It is the main port for most of Sanaag. My relative showed me the handsome profit that truck earned him it built him his home and his shop in Ceel Afweyn. The truck was chilling in the house as well :lol: so I had a look at the legendary truck from 2009. Since a lot of us are good at business once the Ceel Dahir road is built even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending