Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Baydhabo

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So the Voting East Of Ceerigaabo were accurate in accordance with the Population??

We can only determine that when we know the actual population of those towns like Yubbe, Carmaale etc compared to the voting turnout. Generally Somali population consists of 60% under 18s.

We are playing this game now i get it. Do you know the Habar yonis degaamo in UK, Germany, France, America they are all equally shared....

Bro jokes aside now. I have one question if you are so big and equally to Isaaq, let alone the small HY why are you so irrelevant politically in PL and SL ? I mean subclans of Majeerteen have more ministers than you.. and the ministers you got (i think they were two) are very useless. In SL you have this one guy who can't speak proper Somali. End of the day if you are so big you would be a major actor in SL and PL or have your own maamul ?

All i see is you bootyclapping in Badhan sometimes for Isaaq and sometimes for Majeerteen.... Where are the Warsangalis from Yemen, Oman and Eritrea and China ?
SL ma qabil mise waa dad wax ka daxeya.
Secondly politics isnt everyone game. Warsangali that live in Bari are full incorporated with Pl and get their share. No one is happy with the representation of PL and so HY are unhappy with representation in SL. Thats politcs for you. There's no such thing as bootyclapping as people do what is in ther best interest. Im strong believer in unity. You would no that there was a Mamuul That was Called Maakhir and later became part of Puntland because of thr 1998 agreement.
Why dony HY make a mamuul because they are being violated now by jeegan. Right back at you. You keep saying Watsangali when you speak about Ceerigaabo when in fact dadka maba kala garneysid. Again name the jilib that lives exclusively in Ceerigaabo.

We can only determine that when we know the actual population of those towns like Yubbe, Carmaale etc compared to the voting turnout. Generally Somali population consists of 60% under 18s.
Sax marka lama garan karo. Lamana yaqano. SL voting is invalid in those regons markaas. PL doesnt even do pop but by degmos. Plus eastern reguon has the most nomads

Taa waa isla fahanay

Bohol

VIP
Sax marka lama garan karo. Lamana yaqano. SL voting is invalid in those regons markaas. PL doesnt even do pop but by degmos. Plus eastern reguon has the most nomads

Taa waa isla fahanay

I never said 100% of your people voted. However a lot of Hartis did vote in Ceerigaabo district back in 2017. That is undeniable and can easily be seen in the many tuulos that voted. Tuulos neither HY or HJ settle in.

I never said 100% of your people voted. However a lot of Hartis did vote in Ceerigaabo district back in 2017. That is undeniable and can easily be seen in the many tuulos that voted.
Those number were fabricated. Even the voting ballots were forced out of deegans by some warsan.
You couldnt even show me what xafadas in ceeri how they voted.
Again if everyone is being represented it doesnt count. I heards they even trie paying people only to have the money being wasted and people not vote.

Bohol

VIP
Those number were fabricated. Even the voting ballots were forced out of deegans by some warsan.
You couldnt even show me what xafadas in ceeri how they voted.
Again if everyone is being represented it doesnt count. I heards they even trie paying people only to have the money being wasted and people not vote.

Nah it is not that simple. If such things happened in Sanaag either of the three parties would
have mentioned it just like the uproar in Waqooyi galbeed. Voting in Sanaag was mostly clean
from fraud. Warsans even welcomed Muse Bixi in their towns and other political contenders
back then so obviously the locals had no problem with voting.Warsans are not as anti Sland
as you think :lol: .

SL ma qabil mise waa dad wax ka daxeya.
Secondly politics isnt everyone game. Warsangali that live in Bari are full incorporated with Pl and get their share. No one is happy with the representation of PL and so HY are unhappy with representation in SL. Thats politcs for you. There's no such thing as bootyclapping as people do what is in ther best interest. Im strong believer in unity. You would no that there was a Mamuul That was Called Maakhir and later became part of Puntland because of thr 1998 agreement.
Why dony HY make a mamuul because they are being violated now by jeegan. Right back at you. You keep saying Watsangali when you speak about Ceerigaabo when in fact dadka maba kala garneysid. Again name the jilib that lives exclusively in Ceerigaabo.

Who is violating HY ? Jegaan is a compliment i.e. other tribes are making a coalition to beat me in an election. That a sign that your tribe is large. They Are making Coalitions to fight me (maryaayool). That's a sign that your tribe is large. Meanwhile The Majeerten level you with some subclan of the majeerten Hebel-Maxamoud and you are still a proud Plander and happy.

I don't value qabiil that much but alx that im not from a small tribe. If i were from a small tribe i would maybe also come up with my degaamo in omar, yemen and Eritrea and be happy with wasiirka xoolaha

Nah it is not that simple. If such things happened in Sanaag either of the three parties would
have mentioned it just like the uproar in Waqooyi galbeed. Voting in Sanaag was mostly clean
from fraud. Warsans even welcomed Muse Bixi in their towns and other political contenders
back then so obviously the locals had no problem with voting.Warsans are not as anti Sland
as you think :lol: .
Its not that. Its that when he came wey so dhaweyeen for political reasons. Bixi came and visited Suldaan Sicid. Then they tried to bring voting ballots to hadaftiimo and were shunned and forced back. If the majority are voting they arent represented. My point is Warsangali are violent people. Lakiin there has been a shift and like 75 are PL based now. Anyways. Waan ku fahmay

Who is violating HY ? Jegaan is a compliment i.e. other tribes are making a coalition to beat me in an election. That a sign that your tribe is large. They Are making Coalitions to fight me (maryaayool). That's a sign that your tribe is large. Meanwhile The Majeerten level you with some subclan of the majeerten Hebel-Maxamoud and you are still a proud Plander and happy.

I don't value qabiil that much but alx that im not from a small tribe. If i were from a small tribe i would maybe also come up with my degaamo in omar, yemen and Eritrea and be happy with wasiirka xoolaha
End of the day we arent equal anyways. Issaq iyo darood ba la kala yahay. Plus you aint bigger than jeegan its just they didnt hold up their end of the bargain.. If we are talking duud and small. You as a an Issaq man are equal to darood. You as HY are equal to Harti. You as what ever jilib of HY are equal to Dhulos. Ka sii daa magalada. Not everyone is big sxb. Wa la kala badanyahy. Waxba di maleh. HY are frustrated and its ok.

Bohol

VIP
Its not that. Its that when he came wey so dhaweyeen for political reasons. Bixi came and visited Suldaan Sicid. Then they tried to bring voting ballots to hadaftiimo and were shunned and forced back. If the majority are voting they arent represented. My point is Warsangali are violent people. Lakiin there has been a shift and like 75 are PL based now. Anyways. Waan ku fahmay

Like you said earlier it is about political interests. If the Warsans in a particular area see their interest in Sland then they will vote likewise those closer to Pland in terms of areas will stick with Pland (like the Dubays). Meesha waxkasta interest comes first not blind greater clan loyalty (Harti & Isaaq) never works. Yesterday my sub clan (SY) were largely part of the Somaliland army today we quit it and formed our own army to protect our interests.

End of the day we arent equal anyways. Issaq iyo darood ba la kala yahay. Plus you aint bigger than jeegan its just they didnt hold up their end of the bargain.. If we are talking duud and small. You as a an Issaq man are equal to darood. You as HY are equal to Harti. You as what ever jilib of HY are equal to Dhulos. Ka sii daa magalada. Not everyone is big sxb. Wa la kala badanyahy. Waxba di maleh. HY are frustrated and its ok.

Suldanka at the beginning: Isaaq iyo Warsangali wey siman yihiin
Suldanka at the end: isaaq iyo darood ba la kala yahay

Haye Libaax let's stop the Kaftan it's all Allah's Land we both own shit and are Langaab

Suldanka at the beginning: Isaaq iyo Warsangali wey siman yihiin
Suldanka at the end: isaaq iyo darood ba la kala yahay

Haye Libaax let's stop the Kaftan it's all Allah's Land we both own shit and are Langaab
No you address me as Warsangali. I address you as Issaq. You claim im Laangaab. I say you are laangaab. So maxa tala.

Bohol

VIP
Muuse Ismaciil iyo Warsangeli wa walaalo, wa inan iyo abtigii :it0tdo8: :)

Let me correct you it is north eastern Muuse Ismaaciils (Uursuge, Abdi Xamuud & Yoonis
Muuse) that border Warsangeli. Muuse Tuurwa (a large group) lives in western Ceerigaabo
district, largest group Cabdalle Xamuud and their brother Maxamuud Xamuud live in southern Ceerigaabo district. Jibril Tuurwa live in the north Ceerigaabo district. 30% of Muuse Ismaaciils
also live in Burco district/Hawd Ethiopia known as Reer Cawl. Muuse Ismaaciil is a very big sub
clan they are underestimated.

Let me correct you it is north eastern Muuse Ismaaciils (Uursuge, Abdi Xamuud & Yoonis
Muuse) that border Warsangeli. Muuse Tuurwa (a large group) lives in western Ceerigaabo
district, largest group Cabdalle Xamuud and their brother Maxamuud Xamuud live in southern Ceerigaabo district. Jibril Tuurwa live in the north Ceerigaabo district. 30% of Muuse Ismaaciils
also live in Burco district/Hawd Ethiopia known as Reer Cawl. Muuse Ismaaciil is a very big sub
clan they are underestimated.
They dont border warsangali beside one subsubsub clan named Jibreel Ahmed
People get mad when i say Issaq and Warsangali. Name me where they border another reer beside jibreel Ahmed

Bohol

VIP
They dont border warsangali beside one subsubsub clan named Jibreel Ahmed
People get mad when i say Issaq and Warsangali. Name me where they border another reer beside jibreel Ahmed

It is just wording. Same way you don't border majority of Muuse Ismaaciil but those three mountain and coastal groups.

It is just wording. Same way you don't border majority of Muuse Ismaaciil but those three mountain and coastal groups.
Exactly some people get mad when i say jibreel Ahmed border issaq. Hada kadib yaan laga caroonin. So maha.
Sy border Warsangali. Muxumed border issaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts