Beled Xawo BANS lavish weddings in order to stop youth from migrating and encourage them to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they're not only banning the mehr amount, but the wedding reception, and housing cost? What's next? If Xalimos don't want to marry a Farah, they're going forced them to get married? What's the punishment if you don't follow these "laws"?

Xalimos marry converts for an apple meher with no reception at all and some pay their own fares to Syria to become a jihadi bride, if the religious people construct religious arguments based on qaala laah iyo qaala rasuula laah banning lavish weddings, most xalimos will abide by.

Bohol

VIP
Then it's pure ignorance to just have sex and leave it to god. What the hell are these women and men deficient in common sense ? If you wish to have sex then by all means barrier yourself especially if it's out of wedlock

Mistakes happen , if it happened by accident I would force her to abort the fetus. I am too young to be a father yet. :birdman:

Bohol

VIP
@SenseSays By making it clear if she decides to keep it I will have no part in the baby's life and I will deny being the father.
No girl wants to raise a baby without a father, so she will do it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Absolutly terrible idea. They just lifted a limit on birth rates in a country where population growth is pushing people to the edge of physical subsistence. You literally could not come up with a worse idea!

Who the hell advises these people?

:mindblown:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Absolutly terrible idea. They just lifted a limit on birth rates in a country where population growth is pushing people to the edge of physical subsistence. You literally could not come up with a worse idea!

Who the hell advises these people?

:mindblown:

:chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They divorce due to incompatibility hastened through sexual lust, where western people take atleast 3 years to get to know each other, in the religious community sex is sacred therefore it's much more difficult for a couple to maintain chast for that long. After infatuation and lust is exterminated through the catapulting heat of a few weeks in honeymoon bliss, they find they no longer desire sex as much, thus the lust stage has ended their courtship is now in question. The reality of marriage is starting to kick in. This is the crucial stage when conflict and divorce is a likelihood to arise. Had they gotten to know each other for longer within a few months their flaws would have emerged long ago. And their pain would have ended no divorce no guilt and certainly no waste of financial recourses.

Most people who practice the western way of dating including testing out partners and living in are more likely to divorce actually.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
As an official you have to. There have been a many targeted killings taking places, the victims always being prominent officials and businessmen. Typically perpetrated by ASWJ and you know who.

In Garowe most don't see a need. My great-aunt lives next door to Ali Haji Warsame (He was education minister in 2015 idk whether he still is) and he had no armed guards. But if you live Bosasso and Galkacyo then there is a need if you are a cabinet official or someone worth targeting.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
LOL. That is true. And they also want to get married to anyone who is promising them a trip to the west. They should just ban Somali immigration and no country should accept any more Somalis.

The trip to the promised land is the ultimate goal walaalow, no country is going to close the gates for our people.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
In Garowe most don't see a need. My great-aunt lives next door to Ali Haji Warsame (He was education minister in 2015 idk whether he still is) and he had no armed guards. But if you live Bosasso and Galkacyo then there is a need if you are a cabinet official or someone worth targeting.
Haha the promised land PL,

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i was gonna go qardho this year but my gramps advised against it .We have a huge family back home on my dad's side and because there was drought they would all beg us for money and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.