Beled Xawo BANS lavish weddings in order to stop youth from migrating and encourage them to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to establish a nursing school once I have to knowledge to do so. With a new form of nursing care in line with that in the west. Although I cringe at the uniforms the local hospitals have currently, it must be bare below the elbow and no jilbaab this is strict infection control procedure. One which warrents the safety of all patients the reduction of MRSA and C-Diff is a well established routine here in the west. The same can be said in somalia, their entire concept must be changed. They must be a respected profession as well (not classified as the doctors hand maiden) as they are here in the UK.

You are idealistic, full of ambition and innocent. Why didn't you travel back home? You said you have all your family back home. Go on vacation sometime and spend that nursing money you got to see the local culture from up close.

PS: America hires European nurses. In case you wanted to do a stint in America as well and see the world a little before you get established.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Weddings are overrated, it'd be better if they put most of their time and efforts in their marriage instead.
I plan to destroy these lavish weddings by setting a trend of a small family gatherings and thats it, no eves droppers or the back biters present and no pain in hiring a place just to destroy it hours later.
Money is better spent by purchasing a house or booking a lavish honeymoon which is a crucial time for both couples they are alone and free to explore the world hand in hand and in the evening eachother. Sorry for the sexual connotation but that's what honeymoon period represents a time for the sexually frustrated couple to 'get it on'.

Gambar

VIP
They divorce due to incompatibility hastened through sexual lust, where western people take atleast 3 years to get to know each other, in the religious community sex is sacred therefore it's much more difficult for a couple to maintain chast for that long. After infatuation and lust is exterminated through the catapulting heat of a few weeks in honeymoon bliss, they find they no longer desire sex as much, thus the lust stage has ended their courtship is now in question. The reality of marriage is starting to kick in. This is the crucial stage when conflict and divorce is a likelihood to arise. Had they gotten to know each other for longer within a few months their flaws would have emerged long ago. And their pain would have ended no divorce no guilt and certainly no waste of financial recourses.
Well dating isn't allowed so what should they do?

You would or would you let your bride decide? I guess large weddings are better with people that have large families but things like that don't appeal to me at all.

Saxib, she would own me, so whatever she says goes hahahaha. On a serious note though, I don't think I will meet and be serious with someone unlike me, so I don't expect the woman who wants to be gifted with my seeds to be unreasonable. She will be smart enough to ask me to deposit the money into her account and we call it a wedding. Why invite people we don't know? Just the sheikh and the witnesses, parents do get their own ceremony if they want it organized by them and I may not be attending. Both my parents are dead, so it might only be hers and out of respect for them I would not object if they wanted some celebration. but I would pray they let me be and not ask me to be there. I am too shy around people.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well dating isn't allowed so what should they do?
This question is tricky and sensitive issue in modern day era. A question which I sadly have no answer for, one must either do something society totaly is abhorrent against or confirm to its message which may also impact the success of a marriage. If I could I wish all couples to wait and get to know each other I know sex is something which is heavily ingrained in our existence as humans. However we have control and reasoning something which most animals lack, therefore get to know eachother ensure you go out for meals and see if this person is not your temporary man but someone who is a potential for you permanently. Do not be afraid to asses him criticaly you do this in your academic studies why not when getting to know a person. And finaly assess his or her family as well they will be a part of you as well, thus they can make or break the relationship you have established with this person.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
This question is tricky and sensitive issue in modern day era. A question which I sadly have no answer for, one must either do something society totaly is abhorrent against or confirm to its message which may also impact the success of a marriage. If I could I wish all couples to wait and get to know each other I know sex is something which is heavily ingrained in our existence as humans. However we have control and reasoning something which most animals lack, therefore get to know eachother ensure you go out for meals and see if this person is not your temporary man but someone who is a potential for you permanently. Do not be afraid to asses him criticaly you do this in your academic studies why not when getting to know a person. And finaly assess his or her family as well they will be a part of you as well, thus they can make or break the relationship you have established with this person.

Can't you date without being touchy? Isn't that halal???

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
So, they're not only banning the mehr amount, but the wedding reception, and housing cost? What's next? If Xalimos don't want to marry a Farah, they're going forced them to get married? What's the punishment if you don't follow these "laws"?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Can't you date without being touchy? Isn't that halal???
Yes that's halal as long as a mehram is present someone to keep an owls eye on the couple whilst they engage in their outings. Reminds me of victorian England where ladies would be guarded closely by their relatives when out to ensure she kept her uara of chastity.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hmm I wouldn't feel comfortable with a mehram watching my every move it would dampen the whole experience for me. We're not animals we can control ourselves, however when feeling the heat of infatuation one can easily go into a basic instinct of desire and lust, with an unexpected and unanticipated kiss which you never knew could happen lol. I believe as long as your not tearing the clothes of eachother a simple peck on the cheeks to illustrate affection is acceptable.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't think anyone is gonna listen... It's a shame birth control isn't easily available there

Why not just @ me? :drakewtf: fuley
It's expensive and if no national healthcare is present it will never be implimented. Drugs cost money sadly money is something economicly deprived countries cannot afford to use.

Bohol

VIP
Condoms are easily found in Hargeisa and most big Somali cities. Use a condom folks otherwise end up like the African Americans
with thousands of bastard children littered everywhere.
:ohno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Condoms are easily found in Hargeisa and most big Somali cities. Use a condom folks otherwise end up like the African Americans
with thousands of bastard children littered everywhere.
:ohno:
True if your willing to have sex use protection unless the men choose to not do so out of ignorance. For instance no condom is more pleasurable ?

Bohol

VIP
True if your willing to have sex use protection unless the men choose to not do so out of ignorance. For instance no condom is more pleasurable ?

Even without condoms there is morning after pill. The girls there know all sorts of birth control to use.

Not really. Because the people who will benefit are the young men and women who were having sex without marriage. They could not afford to get married. No young female will get married to an Old guy in town when she has a man her age drooling over her.

Somalis are fair to women back home. Note how nobody condemned the youngsters who gave birth to these babies. Instead of lynching them, they came up with a plan to solve the problem. Amazing problem solving.

Burhan

You have raised valid important points but the elders should have gone a step further and introduce contraception to reduce children born out of wedlock and improve the situation of limited educational places and job opportunities by reducing to breed tons of children. They should ask the NGO's for birth control and family planning help.

I never thought Bantus lived in Beled Xawo, I see many of them in pictures provided above. Good to see all Somalis solving their issues as one community.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Even without condoms there is morning after pill. The girls there know all sorts of birth control to use.
Then it's pure ignorance to just have sex and leave it to god. What the hell are these women and men deficient in common sense ? If you wish to have sex then by all means barrier yourself especially if it's out of wedlock

Status
Not open for further replies.