Beled Xawo BANS lavish weddings in order to stop youth from migrating and encourage them to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most people go to private hospitals: They're affordable by Somali standards and they waive costs for poor people.

Nurses and doctors go to public hospitals because its easy to get a job there then move to private hospitals where they get guaranteed income.
That's good news I always thought the hospitals were run down for some reason. I have such a weird perception, but as an ITU nurse we use the latest life saving equipment, I wonder if they have an established ITU unit there ? It will be facinating to see what they have in these hospitals.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
it ensures ultimate preservation,normal hijab on the other is kinda iffy
As a woman I feel like a sexual object rather than a human being, walking around in a tent, god might as well not have given my body tbh. I'll stick to what I find comfortable and modest. Somali men are not sex crazed animals which women wearing the jilbaab represents them as, I'm pretty sure they will not rape me if I wear my hijab and pretty long dresses. I'm sorry my dear, but your post offends me as a woman I feel guilty about my body as if im percieved as a sexual ornament.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As a woman I feel like a sexual object rather than a human being, walking around in a tent, god might as well not have given my my body tbh. I'll stick to what I find comfortable and modest. Somali men are not sex crazed animals which wearing the jilbaab represents them as, I'm pretty sure they will not rape me if I wear my hijab and pretty long dresses. I'm sorry my dear but your post offends me as a woman to feel guilty about my body as something sexual and dirty.
you shouldn't feel guilty of your body lmaoo.It's just a prevention mechanism,men in Somalia are so repressed that if they see a woman without jilbaab which is pretty rare,they will probably try something on you. Dont be naive young men in Somalia are in fact crazed sex animals havent you heard of stories of rape in Somalia. Sorry to have offended you but it's for your own safety.And the worst part is that niggas in Somalia dont get punished and if you speak out the shame of yourself and your family will be put in jeopardy , this shame shit is probably of no concern to you but to the girls back home it's extremely crucial.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
and plus the women are so closeted back home that some dhalanyaro resort to young males http://www.somalispot.com/threads/s...ped-a-young-boy-for-7-years-in-nairobi.18015/
I'll be with my family and my father who will be my body guards, I will always have a male relative when I'm going outside. Which I'm not used to as an independent woman I've always walked the streets by myself, however in somalia the culture may be different.

Its disgusting how women have no rights whatsoever in somalia I feel sorry for them I honestly do. I come from the privilidged west where women are equal to men in all areas including the law. However this bloody shame culture must be demolished, rape isn't the woman's fualt it's the pervert sick men who are to blame here. No wonder women cover up if men act like savage beasts there. I blame the over religious shiekhs who promote this ideology of segregating the sexes ultimately stopping all natural forms of courtship. Men become sexually repressed and seek to find their lust in the most depraved manner.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'll be with my family and my father who will be my body guards, I will always have a male relative when I'm going outside. Which I'm not used to as an independent woman I've always walked the streets by myself, however in somalia the culture may be different.

Its disgusting how women have no rights whatsoever in somalia I feel sorry for them I honestly do. I come from the privilidged west where women are equal to men in all areas including the law. However this bloody shame culture must be demolished, rape isn't the woman's fualt it's the pervert sick men who are to blame here. No wonder women cover up if men act like savage beasts there. I blame the over religious shiekhs who promote this ideology of segregating the sexes ultimately stopping all natural forms of courtship. Men become sexually repressed and seek to find their lust in the most depraved manner.
ironically however, rape is more prevalent in the west that any other society
4eeb4b999233a7210b739e588d8511f6.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
That's good news I always thought the hospitals were run down for some reason. I have such a weird perception, but as an ITU nurse we use the latest life saving equipment, I wonder if they have an established ITU unit there ? It will be facinating to see what they have in these hospitals.

I don't know.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Why is there this need for Jilbaab ? lol hijab still preservs modesty I don't get these women. I don't fall into peer pressure unless they brutally outcast me. Which I doubt will happen I am sociable person.

In galkacyo jilbaab is must if you are of school age (but social norm if ur older) and other cities is the norm but not the rule. If you're diaspora it depends on ur family whether you should wear it.

TheLibertarianQuiche

You don't need a guardian if you're a civilian laakin if you're diaspora you'll probably get cat-calls etc. This also goes for men. Somalia is the same as Arab countries do what you want but keep a low profile in public. Drawing attention to yourself (i.e walking without hijab, talking in English loudly etc.) will get stares at the least. Other than that you have nothing to worry about, Garowe is a city for reer magaal.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Garowe. Fucking autocorrect.

Its alright sxb, much better than Galkacyo tbh. Most of their roads are paved, they have sidewalk, free wifi in the city, traffic lights, urban planning, proper sewage, water etc. I could go on, it is honestly one of Somalia's best organised cities.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
T
In galkacyo jilbaab is must if you are of school age (but social norm if ur older) and other cities is the norm but not the rule. If you're diaspora it depends on ur family whether you should wear it.
A must ? What controlling city is this women have no choice on what they want to wear? this topic is a lunatic right wings wet dream lol.

:mjlol:
You beat me to it

He honestly reminds me of my little brother sometimes. His parents sheltered him from the harsh reality of this world, miskeen. Anytime he goes "my parents says that this isn't common in somalia/ somali ppl" i die a little inside :deadpeter:

TheLibertarianQuiche

T

A must ? What controlling city is this women have no choice on what they want to wear? this topic is a lunatic right wings wet dream lol.

Its not controlling its the social norm.

When anarchy occurs people either turn to religion or away from it. In Somalia people hit the books hard and take the quran literally.

If you're from the diaspora/ above school age, you have freedom of what you want to wear as long as you don't freak them out too much. A jilbaab is not worn by every female (many ayeeyos wear masar or mums wear hijabs) but I think it has something to do with the possibility of rape and mothers wanting their kids to be safe or some shit.

If you go to Garowe or Bosasso which I'll admit are more reer magaal then you'll see stuff is different.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Its not controlling its the social norm.

When anarchy occurs people either turn to religion or away from it. In Somalia people hit the books hard and take the quran literally.

If you're from the diaspora/ above school age, you have freedom of what you want to wear as long as you don't freak them out too much. A jilbaab is not worn by every female (many ayeeyos wear masar or mums wear hijabs) but I think it has something to do with the possibility of rape and mothers wanting their kids to be safe or some shit.

If you go to Garowe or Bosasso which I'll admit are more reer magaal then you'll see stuff is different.
Good becuase I like to wear my scarf around my head like a wrap around some of my hair will be exposed but not to much :) my dress sense is fine it's consists of summer dresses and baggy trousers with long tops. It's modest no flesh showing

TheLibertarianQuiche

Good becuase I like to wear my scarf around my head like a wrap around some of my hair will be exposed but not to much :) my dress sense is fine it's consists of summer dresses and baggy trousers with long tops. It's modest no flesh showing

That is acceptable. There might be some hooyo's that tell you to wear Jilbaab but don't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.