Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You say "Qaldaan" which means "wrong"?, but meanwhile it's the more authentic form of Somali speech or have I been lied to?
It's more authentic to you maybe. But there's a reason why the rest of Somalia calls it that. :siilaanyolaugh:

For real though, it just that ya'll have different words for different things, so people started calling you that. :zhqjlmx: It's not purer or more diluted, just different.

Sis that was always my plan :siilaanyosmile: my kids will follow my qabil too. #QablismIsSexist
:faysalwtf:The disease has spread to us.

It's more authentic to you maybe. But there's a reason why the rest of Somalia calls it that. :siilaanyolaugh:

For real though, it just that ya'll have different words for different things, so people started calling you that. :zhqjlmx: It's not purer or more diluted, just different.

:faysalwtf:The disease has spread to us.
:dead:

rabshole

Aragaani
You say "Qaldaan" which means "wrong"?, but meanwhile it's the more authentic form of Somali speech or have I been lied to?
Wouldn't be the first time would it? :siilaanyolaugh:

The most authentic standard and agreed upon Somali dialect is Mudug.

@Mudug-Madman No where is safe sxb :siilaanyolaugh: you can run but u can't hide kkkk

game-room.jpg

Look it's ur new home, I'll even get you an actual mattress if u ask nicely :dabcasar:

EDIT: The picture of the asian dude will be replaced with a picture of me of course. :dead: so u can gaze at ur master at all times during the day

you can fight but you'll soon meet your demise. our great female generals will lead an army of eunuchs to victory. any woman who stands in out way will be enslaved. we won't tolerate traitors

An army of eunuchs vs men with penises is like riti qoor ah vs rii xiniyaha laga siibey, they stand no chance against us. Masaakiin bey yihiin.

An army of eunuchs vs men with penises is like riti qoor ah vs rii xiniyaha laga siibey, they stand no chance against us. Masaakiin bey yihiin.
its all about numbers my friend. besides we aren't fighting face to face. the future is all about advanced weaponry so our eunuchs will not face ya'll for the most part. just capture, castrate and send to slave camps.

its all about numbers my friend. besides we aren't fighting face to face. the future is all about advanced weaponry so our eunuchs will not face ya'll for the most part. just capture, castrate and send to slave camps.
Thanks for warning us beforehand. Now we're preparing a large army to combat you with some advanced weapons too.

Long live the abtirsi!

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's trying to turn us into the unsullied with herself being the Mother of Gaalos(Habar Gaalo). :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal so gaal walal I need ur opinion on this very important matter :icon lol:

I gave my opinion on this subject before and I was called a misogynist.

I've always supported the rights of women and have used misogynistic propaganda to convince women to abandon the patriarchal qabiil system.

@Mudug-Madman No where is safe sxb :siilaanyolaugh: you can run but u can't hide kkkk

game-room.jpg

Look it's ur new home, I'll even get you an actual mattress if u ask nicely :dabcasar:

EDIT: The picture of the asian dude will be replaced with a picture of me of course. :dead: so u can gaze at ur master at all times during the day
You really have this all figured out :damn:

Is that Super Smash Bros on the TV screen? :cosbyhmm:

Same, my kids will take my last name insha'Allah. It should be our right as females. Why should we not be allowed to spread our name. They would have their fathers surname as their middle name and mine as their last.

#FemaleRights

Kkkkk the bastard haram daughter only prefers her mum's last name to her dad's name. Kkkkk Karma for your dad 's haram money is cheap old spinster.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Kkkkk the bastard haram daughter only prefers her mum's last name to her dad's name. Kkkkk Karma for your dad 's haram money is cheap old spinster.
Go tighten up your loose vagina and make sense before you insult anyone. I'm literally laughing at you right now, but then again what do you expect from a 45 year old fob who lacks basic comprehension skills and doesn't even make sense.

According to you all the females who agree with my viewpoint here are s and bastards lmao you're retarded to say the least.

waraabe

Your superior
I am already a Habar , I wouldn't mind switching to habar dhegdheer or Habar saheri to be honest (as long as there are benefits :dabcasar:)

Go tighten up your loose vagina and make sense before you insult anyone. I'm literally laughing at you right now, but then again what do you expect from a 45 year old fob who lacks basic comprehension skills and doesn't even make sense.

According to you all the females who agree with my viewpoint here are s and bastards lmao you're retarded to say the least.

Even your language and choose of words reflect your background and family 's class!!!!! Ewwwwwew really daughter of khat seller and check points bastard ewwwwweww

where the hell is this coming from :ileycry: tf
:faysalwtf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Even your language and choose of words reflect your background and family 's class!!!!! Ewwwwwew really daughter of khat seller and check points bastard ewwwwweww
And what does your lack of English and lack of brain cells reflect?

Sounds like you're talking from experience. I too would have a chip on my shoulder if I was a miserable fob who grew up in the slums of cairo without a penny. Go ask your children to help you with your ESOL home work. Maybe then we could have fruitful arguments.

A5Evp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending