Beautiful Khaleeji Woman facing backlash after complaining about Filipino workers getting a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezgif-2-cf945a1436.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
At least a Somali can say that they share the same religion and some cultural similarities.

In which Arab countries do you see a Somali wilfully work as a slave to them?

Man you guys already collected your L when they pissed on your holy sites.

You guys collected Ls from Arabs for centuries.

You share the same religion:cosbyhmm: is that why they fund the terrorists in your country and your women wear tents. Your ladyboys entertain fat Arabs. Y’all gonna be collecting Ls for centuries as long as y’all cuddling with Arabs lol

You share the same religion:cosbyhmm: is that why they fund the terrorists in your country and your women wear tents. Your ladyboys entertain fat Arabs. Y’all gonna be collecting Ls for centuries as long as y’all cuddling with Arabs lol

1. The whole race of 400 million people don’t fund AS. You’re delusional.

2. Where do I see Somalis entertaining Arabs. Our government stood up to UAE when they got caught funding AS whereas Ethiopia sucks their dick.

3. At least an Arab didn’t travel for months just to piss on our holy sites.

4. You said I loved Arabs and Italians by having an Italian name but is Emily an Ethiopian name?

Get that white bootyclapping futo outta here.

Nah the most iil bax of Khaleej is Bahrain. They built a bridge so Saudi guys can f*ck each other on their land.
Nah kuwaitis dominate gulf music and film. Most dont wear abayas and dont wear hijab within their country. Thats non existent in the gulf. Bahrain is 2nd. Kuwaiti girls are wild as well acudubillah:ooh:

Nah kuwaitis dominate gulf music and film. Most dont wear abayas and dont wear hijab within their country. Thats non existent in the gulf. Bahrain is 2nd. Kuwaiti girls are wild as well acudubillah:ooh:

My Syrian friend told me when his dad was studying in Kuwait they bullied him a lot. It’s Arab on Arab crime lol.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
1. The whole race of 400 million people don’t fund AS. You’re delusional.

2. Where do I see Somalis entertaining Arabs. Our government stood up to UAE when they got caught funding AS whereas Ethiopia sucks their dick.

3. At least an Arab didn’t travel for months just to piss on our holy sites.

4. You said I loved Arabs and Italians by having an Italian name but is Emily an Ethiopian name?

Get that white bootyclapping futo outta here.
Arabs having been ruling y’all since the beginning of times. Bombs go of in your capital city everyday because of Arabs yet you guys view these people as your “brothers” and see your East African brothers as enemies. Talk about slave mentally
I was named after my mom’s best friend and they are still friends to this day. I googled your name and some Somalian city that was probably colonized by Italians came up

Arabs having been ruling y’all since the beginning of times. Bombs go of in your capital city everyday because of Arabs yet you guys view these people as your “brothers” and see your East African brothers as enemies. Talk about slave mentally
I was named after my mom’s best friend and they are still friends to this day. I googled your name and some Somalian city that was probably colonized by Italians came up

1. Tell me when Arabs ruled us? In fact, I can bring up many instances of Arabs conquering Abyssinia.

2. Which East African brothers? You?Don’t forget that half of your country is ours. Did your Arab and Jewish conquerors teach you not steal?

3. I already answered the story behind my name. It’s an ironic reflection of my home towns history.

So you’re mum named you after a white person. Bootyclapping amxaaro at it again.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We kicked out Iran, told the UAE to f*ck itself and rejected Saudis pleas for our women.

Ethiopia which had peace for three decades can’t do that.
We run your country, half of your country eat injera. We own Barbara port. The Saudi have ruined your culture and politics. Your women wear burkah and your wear them Arab dresses, your people are super religious and extremists because of Arabs. You guys have embraced the regressive Arab culture. I asked my man if I can chill at a beach in somewhere Somalia in a bikini and he said you will get looks and extremist might kidnap you :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts