Beautiful Khaleeji Woman facing backlash after complaining about Filipino workers getting a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.

“If they ran away and went back to their country who will refund me” :wtf:

these Gulf Arabs are evil.
God's worst creation walaahi. I hope they go extinct and get cursed like the jews were. I would be first in line to support greater israel, these arabs are a devil race sent by god.

:lawd::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

hmm, so you love arabs and are using the colonizers name for Gaalkacyo.. Got it!

tumblr_lwmheylt9k1qgvice.gif

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

1. I don't love Arabs. Arab politics destroyed Somalia, gave away the third largest holy city to Israel and made the entire muslim world refugees.

But, I personally don't mind some Arab peoples such as Egyptians, Moroccans, Algerians and Syrians. Each person I met from those countries understands the difference between my culture and theirs.

2. The name I chose is a memory of what my hometown went through and how the Italians erased our written script, jailed our most knowledgable and tried their hardest to erase Somali history.

I use the name Gaalkacyo every time on this site. The username is an irony.

Its ironic in that Gaalkacyo means the place in which the kuffar fled and history showed the Italians couldn't control the Gaalkacyo population.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
TBH even somalis who live in the khaleeji countries are kinda mean to their workers. I feel bad for South asians, Ethiopians and Filipinos are treated like dirt here I'm on holiday here and see how they are treated differently and horribly

Khaleejis dont represent all arabs.
Why do you guys bash arabs in every other thread? Indians treat blacks like shit as well. Burma has done ethnic cleansing. Yet here you guys are bashing arabs every single day.

TBH even somalis who live in the khaleeji countries are kinda mean to their workers. I feel bad for South asians, Ethiopians and Filipinos are treated like dirt here I'm on holiday here and see how they are treated differently and horribly

@Emily the ethiopian.... hahahaha

Khaleejis dont represent all arabs.
Why do you guys bash arabs in every other thread? Indians treat blacks like shit as well. Burma has done ethnic cleansing. Yet here you guys are bashing arabs every single day.

If there were threads about those hindu sub humans or those buddhist dogs I would bash them. However, most threads like these are about arabs or bantus so I will gladly bash them all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending