Beautiful Khaleeji Woman facing backlash after complaining about Filipino workers getting a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs are disgusting wallahi. They lack compassion as human beings. Whats even worse is the amount of violence and rape they do to this workers

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:banderas::wowsweat:
IMG_20180720_100401.jpg
Screenshot_2018-07-20-10-03-19-477_com.android.chrome.jpg

Arabs are disgusting wallahi. They lack compassion as human beings. Whats even worse is the amount of violence and rape they do to this workers

Man why do you brush all Arabs under this category?

You do know that Yemenis, Palestinians, Egyptians all work under the same conditions in the Gulf.

The Gulf does not represent the views of the entire Arab world. Look at North Africa and Syria all of whom are nice and genuine people who have the same problems with Gulf Arabs as Somalis.

Also if you look at the comments, its all other humane people who happen to be Arabs criticising her for her actions.

I couldn't care less about Arabs but I don't hate all of them like many here profess to.

Also if you look at the comments, its all other humane people who happen to be Arabs criticising her for her actions.

I couldn't care less about Arabs but I don't hate all of them like many here profess to.
hmm, so you love arabs and are using the colonizers name for Gaalkacyo.. Got it!

tumblr_lwmheylt9k1qgvice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending