Beautiful Khaleeji Woman facing backlash after complaining about Filipino workers getting a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man why do you brush all Arabs under this category?

You do know that Yemenis, Palestinians, Egyptians all work under the same conditions in the Gulf.

The Gulf does not represent the views of the entire Arab world. Look at North Africa and Syria all of whom are nice and genuine people who have the same problems with Gulf Arabs as Somalis.
I was born in an arab country.....we lived there and I know arab culture very well. Trust me they are trash people...vast vast majority no matter where they come from. Sure they are ignorant most of them. But the combination of ignorance and arrogance make them some of the worst people walking this earth.

Nah kuwaitis dominate gulf music and film. Most dont wear abayas and dont wear hijab within their country. Thats non existent in the gulf. Bahrain is 2nd. Kuwaiti girls are wild as well acudubillah:ooh:
Do you reckon the girls are easy? because japanese girls are wild according to my cousin. They go wild when they see african features.

:mjohreally::mjswag::westbrookswag:

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

1. I don't love Arabs. Arab politics destroyed Somalia, gave away the third largest holy city to Israel and made the entire muslim world refugees.

But, I personally don't mind some Arab peoples such as Egyptians, Moroccans, Algerians and Syrians. Each person I met from those countries understands the difference between my culture and theirs.

2. The name I chose is a memory of what my hometown went through and how the Italians erased our written script, jailed our most knowledgable and tried their hardest to erase Somali history.

I use the name Gaalkacyo every time on this site. The username is an irony.

Its ironic in that Gaalkacyo means the place in which the kuffar fled and history showed the Italians couldn't control the Gaalkacyo population.
Good cabiid.
I see your many post defending Arabs. I wonder if they'd do the same for you kkk.
I know your type, that go around saying arabs are good and hate on Madow.

Also there were somali rulers that signed treaties with the italians in galkacyo that should take part of the blame.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow what an evil thing to say, she is basically asking for slavery. You can tell she mistreats people that work for her. This is a reminder that just because someone might have a nice appearance can be deceiving. Hopefully god deals with her :)

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
A lot of guy's don't even know what beauty is, being famous and dressing good don't mean your beautiful.

Good cabiid.
I see your many post defending Arabs. I wonder if they'd do the same for you kkk.
I know your type, that go around saying arabs are good and hate on Madow.

Also there were somali rulers that signed treaties with the italians in galkacyo that should take part of the blame.

Nigga, have you seen my last few posts on this thread.

Sincerely f*ck off.

I don't hate Madow but I find it ironic that Somalis criticise Arabs when they do the same to Madow who until 60 years ago were our slaves.

I was born in an arab country.....we lived there and I know arab culture very well. Trust me they are trash people...vast vast majority no matter where they come from. Sure they are ignorant most of them. But the combination of ignorance and arrogance make them some of the worst people walking this earth.

Which country?

I despise Arabs. But since my father is Isaaq and mother is Darod I can't say any more about them at the risk of being called a self hater.

No kuwaiti girl would go for an abeed.
It's not marriage sis, it's f*ck buddy business and it's not like i would go for a hairy inbred incestuous arab . I pump and dump them. Arab girls are s believe me maybe they wouldn't look for ajnabis in Dubai but here in the clubs they love exotic gus and they can't move that booty for shit.

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending