Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Not compared to white people
Lmao :dead:
We Syrians are white people though. White arab..
20200507_232050.jpg

20200507_232004.jpg

Prettymuslim94

That's because most Syrians are Arabized. Before the 7th century, Syria was home Caucasians, Arameans, Greeks and others. The southern parts were inhabited by Christian Arab tribes I believe.
Oh that makes sense, but most Armenians I've seen have dark eyes.

Armenias
20200507_233006.jpg

20200507_232947.jpg

Screenshot_20200507-233248_YouTube.jpg

I think we get the super close eyes from them not blue eyes or head shape, because their head shspe is something else.

Prettymuslim94

Yemeni are kinda weird though some look sorta black.
The black ones are descendants of African slaves brought there just like most black iraqis are desedants of slaves.
There are dark dark arabs who had slave themselves though but they stay in villages and aren't really seen a lot.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Herding animals was the mans job. Sure the females fetched water but they didn't stray far away from the huts.

What does clothing have to do with them traveling? Are you trying to insinuate the guys back then were dayuus?

Many southern Yemeni females dressed in similar ways before Wahhabism expanded to them in the last century.
I've actually lived in baadiye for 3 straight summer years. I know more about somali nomadic lifestyle than my own parents who were born there. teenage girls do herd livestocks by themselves with the exception of camels. women travel alone most of the time. from fetching water from barkad/balay miles away to herding livestocks etc... Also women and part of the children are left to live alone while the men and older sons relocate with the camels to their 2nd deegaan which is usually in a different region days away. this relocation happens at least once every year.

it's impossible for women to not be independent in nomadic lifestyle.

Trending