Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

@Cyrus YOU ARE A CLOWN

PAKISTANI ARAB INDIAN AFGHANI PERSIAN MUSLIM WOMEN ARE GETTING THEIR BACK BLOWN OUT IN UNIVERSITY FROM TORONTO TO LONDON UK TO OHIO TO SEATTLE I HAVE SEEN THESE SO CALL PIOUS SYRIAN WOMEN TAKE OFF THEIR HIJABS AS SOON AS THEY GET TO SCHOOL AND WEAR THE HIJAB WHEN THEIR BROTHERS PICK THEM UP BROWNTOWN BRAMPTON ONTARIO IS FILLED WITH PAKI GIRL'S SNIFFING COCAINE IN LA ALL YOU SEE ARE SHITE PERSIAN WOMEN SELLING THEIR BODIES ONLINE SITES YOU BEEN TO DEARBORN MICHIGAN ALL YOU SEE IN DETRIOT ARAB GIRLS CHILLING WITH BLACKS SMOKING WEED AND PARTYING SO MANY EXPOSED VIDEOS OF PAKI AND BENGALI GIRLS SUCKING **** ON THE INTERNET ALL FROM THE UK

ALL CULTURES HAVE ***S WHO DONT FELLOW THE DEEN SO MANY ASIAN MUSLIM WOMEN HAVE TOLD ME THEY HAVE BEEN MOLESTED BY A UNCLE OR A COUSIN SO MANY DYSFUNCTIONAL MUSLIMS FAMILIES NOT JUST SOMALIS

AND HOW ABOUT THE DUDES THE MEN ARAB AFHGANI PAKI DUDES HAVING TATOOS SMOKING WEED DRINKING ALCOHOL GANG BANGING AND DOING ZINA

THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY wether WHITE BLACK BROWN ARAB ALL HAVE PROBLEMS DONT SINGLE OUT SOMALIS YOU CLOWN ASS

Now GO BOOTY CLAP FOR THEM AYRABS YOU ABEED
7C6686BF-0D0C-4B65-BCD4-D4595FE040DC.jpeg

And somali Th 0ts are better?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cucks :icon lol:

Around the 5 minute mark she exposes Somalian men for having 0 care for what happens to their womenfolk and what they get up to:icon lol: Mashallah May Allah bless her for her honesty

The child looks like @NotMyL

AND YES I KNOW YOUR TROLLING BUT f*ck YOU BRUV

Jeez man you didn’t have to go in full detail...but you spoke the truth in your post.

Every group of people have naago xun.

Laakin forreal tho Somali men are way too laid back and give their women a lot of freedom which in turn leads to the image of us as men being cucks.

However, I just feel that this is a product of the social freedoms in the west. Back home ain’t no Somali man going to take sh1t from his daughter or sister...He can put her in her place, but in the west what options does he really have? To honour kill her?

Naa brothers in the west ain’t no cucks. No Somali man is happy seeing his daughter/sister going down the wrong path.

The real issue is that in the west there is way too much freedom and that has in turn emasculated many men from different groups. Most men just don’t know what to do anymore.....

I got a friend from France and he used to tell me about how all the Arab girls would be with madoows. Now you tell me who has a shorter temper than an Algerian? If they have lost control, God help us laid back Somalis lol

Trending