Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Because this is where I grew up. is it that hard to understand:gucciwhat:
But why not leave? I assume you're a grown able-bodied man. You should be able to afford to go to an Islamic country. You may have grown up there but it's clear you feel persecuted and you abhor the west's values.

psyche

To each their own
You are incredibly uninformed and low IQ it seems. If current immigrations rates continues and Muslims continue to breed like rabbits which we already are , we will be majority in the west by 2070. No amount of wishful thinking will change that abayo

I can't tell if you're a mentally deficit lunatic or a top tier troll but either way you're ending up on my ignore list.

Bye bye :)

Well Somali men (or Somali people in general) are impulsive they can never stay at one place or fix something always running away from something. Arabs and other people have a hard time to understand that lol I don’t blame her. I think a lot of our people suffer from mental illnesses but we will never admit it.
Sounds like the opposite of me...

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Maybe for you lot it's broad but I think it's pretty small. I've got a bit of a weird one though kinda wide but also kinda long so idk.
Her nose is broad and wider than the dude's nose she's part black maybe from the Africans in iraqi like Basra. She also doesn't have the eyes i usually see from iraqi women. You wouldn't mistake a Yemeni for a Lebanese now would you?
Iraqi women look more like this
20200506_001536.jpg

20200506_001459.jpg

Trending