Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

I've actually lived in baadiye for 3 straight summer years. I know more about somali nomadic lifestyle than my own parents who were born there. teenage girls do herd livestocks by themselves with the exception of camels. women travel alone most of the time. from fetching water from barkad/balay miles away to herding livestocks etc... Also women and part of the children are left to live alone while the men and older sons relocate with the camels to their 2nd deegaan which is usually in a different region days away. this relocation happens at least once every year.

it's impossible for women to not be independent in nomadic lifestyle.

Absolutely. My grandma and mom used to tell me stories of times when they would walk distances of 10 to 11 km to and back to buy raashin in a tuulo for Ramadhan while fasting. They walked long distances daily to fetch water for their families.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Absolutely. My grandma and mom used to tell me stories of times when they would walk distances of 10 to 11 km to and back to buy raashin in a tuulo for Ramadhan while fasting. They walked long distances daily to fetch water for their families.
all these guys know about somali traditions comes from books written by foreigners. somali nomads dont know much about the deen. the women and children don't know how to pray and read the quran. I used to teach my habos/cousins how to do wudu even though I was only 13 at the time. somalis started to practice the deen recently after they started settling in cities.

basically, he was talking abt an arab custom of prohibiting their female cousins from marrying, even if their male cousin didn't have intentions to marry them and rejecting all marriage proposals until they too old to marry.

iraqi guy crashes his female cousin marriage and threaten to kill them jajajaja

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
basically, he was talking abt an arab custom of prohibiting their female cousins from marrying, even if their male cousin didn't have intentions to marry them and rejecting all marriage proposals until they too old to marry.

Holy hell

@Samaalic Era

Gambar

VIP
all these guys know about somali traditions comes from books written by foreigners. somali nomads dont know much about the deen. the women and children don't know how to pray and read the quran. I used to teach my habos/cousins how to do wudu even though I was only 13 at the time. somalis started to practice the deen recently after they started settling in cities.
They’ll argue with you about Somali customs and traditions but can’t speak the language with native fluency. Waa yaab.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
The old dhaqan is dying and we have a new generation of dayuus. You have Somali men that let their wives travel alone, let their daughters go outside without hijab and do whatever they want

Look at this cuck farax, he says you should never ask your wife about who she is talking to but you as a man have to report back your activities to her :heh:

Dirty cuckstradamus, damn i wanna behead this faggit

@Cyrus YOU ARE A CLOWN

PAKISTANI ARAB INDIAN AFGHANI PERSIAN MUSLIM WOMEN ARE GETTING THEIR BACK BLOWN OUT IN UNIVERSITY FROM TORONTO TO LONDON UK TO OHIO TO SEATTLE I HAVE SEEN THESE SO CALL PIOUS SYRIAN WOMEN TAKE OFF THEIR HIJABS AS SOON AS THEY GET TO SCHOOL AND WEAR THE HIJAB WHEN THEIR BROTHERS PICK THEM UP BROWNTOWN BRAMPTON ONTARIO IS FILLED WITH PAKI GIRL'S SNIFFING COCAINE IN LA ALL YOU SEE ARE SHITE PERSIAN WOMEN SELLING THEIR BODIES ONLINE SITES YOU BEEN TO DEARBORN MICHIGAN ALL YOU SEE IN DETRIOT ARAB GIRLS CHILLING WITH BLACKS SMOKING WEED AND PARTYING SO MANY EXPOSED VIDEOS OF PAKI AND BENGALI GIRLS SUCKING DICK ON THE INTERNET ALL FROM THE UK

ALL CULTURES HAVE HOES WHO DONT FELLOW THE DEEN SO MANY ASIAN MUSLIM WOMEN HAVE TOLD ME THEY HAVE BEEN MOLESTED BY A UNCLE OR A COUSIN SO MANY DYSFUNCTIONAL MUSLIMS FAMILIES NOT JUST SOMALIS

AND HOW ABOUT THE DUDES THE MEN ARAB AFHGANI PAKI DUDES HAVING TATOOS SMOKING WEED DRINKING ALCOHOL GANG BANGING AND DOING ZINA

THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY wether WHITE BLACK BROWN ARAB ALL HAVE PROBLEMS DONT SINGLE OUT SOMALIS YOU CLOWN ASS

Now GO BOOTY CLAP FOR THEM AYRABS YOU ABEED

Trending

Latest posts