Babile Somalis and Oromos make peace in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I heard about the one @Khalid ali mentioned and another wounded but nothing on this morning. The brothers exaggerating tho, it was just a regular murder that happens in every city in the world.

there hasn't been any "organised attacks" since last summer
It seems like there has according to people from there on fb

VIP
It seems like there has according to people from there on fb

He said 1 dead 3 wounded but sharmarke said 4 killed this morning. Oromos are emboldened and backed by the gov.

The ethiopian authorities allegedly intercepted 900 arms coming from djibouti this week. Expect more to get smuggled

He said 1 dead 3 wounded but sharmarke said 4 killed this morning. Oromos are emboldened and backed by the gov.

The ethiopian authorities allegedly intercepted 900 arms coming from djibouti this week. Expect more to get smuggled
Maybe its the time difference the video was posted earlier and they mentioned it was ongoing, theres a lot of posts on fb about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I give u one credit, you have them oromo in fear in dire dawa, they don't mess around with somalis in dire dawa. The isse people I met in dire werevery strange, their not tribal at all at the people level but your politicians are and side with hawiye all the time. But the people seem to not be fussed about tribalism, this is the only clan I can say that about who have a genuine heart, I am talking about the people, your politicians are just as filthy as the rest of somalis. Your people are very respectable, I never saw one issa hoe in the town but plenty of oromo who speak somali and they claim their issa kkkkk but when you can tell their not. I was shocked how much the oromos knew about other somali clans when I was in dire dawa. But them oromos pushed you to one section of the city on the outskirts called xafad issa.

They seemed like the majority to me wallahi when I was there but when I check wikipedia demographics it says it's half half, wallahi it wasn't half half from what I saw, they are everywhere in dire and seemed 70% of the town. Damn that ismail gheele owns the richest hotel in dire dawa, noone can really afford to live there is like 700 dollars a night and reserved for govt people.

I didn't go further then harar, I noticed the further east you go the further and further society starts to blend into Somalia. Basically starting from Dire the Issa side all the way to Jigjigga except harar that place is a weird city and reminded me more of mogadishu with their banadiris and oromo are 80% there also. I didnt go beyond this point. Harar was a weird townnnnnnnnnnnnn wallahi, their not much fun at all and very conservative and it gets more conservative the further u go east so i stopped there and didnt bother going to jigjigga. I was thinking of going to djibouti but ppl in dire told me it's a dead town and is similar to dire dawa. They said if u seen dire u seen djibouti.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe its the time difference the video was posted earlier and they mentioned it was ongoing, theres a lot of posts on fb about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt it, even the cops feared the ISSA in magaladasi. I was there and can vouch for it, they are just lame walkers who just keep walking everywhere like dogs, the issa and them don't even intermingle sxb, xad ayaa u dhaxayo magalada its similar to galkayo. War nin police ayaa iga baryay soo kuma oran inaan xafada isse tago oo niin la doonayo u keeno. I mean that's how bad the city is in terms of relation. I was like the only somali they saw who left xadka and lived on the other side which is the main city part. They prefer isaaq oromada they get along in dire, forget issa tho their will be a civil war haday issaha dire tabtan they are already very bad in terms of relations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The oromo in dire dawa I split into two. One he is Somali waba garan karta inu yahay lakin wa kuwa oromo iska noqday, but he speaks perfect somali and knows somalia and then there is the oromo oo aan somalida shaqo kulahayn. From what I saw the ISSA doesnt even speak to either even the somali oromo because the police who was begging me to speak to the issa for him was a somali type oromo.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@kobe @Abkaal

All these accounts who are on the ground are reporting that the fed military vacated its positions for heavily armed oromo militias near Baabili region. They're expecting an attack, never trust Ethiopians.

This gobolka koora guy overexaggerates shit all the time so dont take him serious. :nvjpqts:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I told you guys what their doing is installing a puppet sympathiser to oromo in region 5, that's why they hated ilay so much cause they feared he may interfere with somali troops to defend somalis. Abdi ahmed then tells oromos do what u want and I will make sure to keep the army away so noone can stop u. They couldn't do this before when they didn't have power notice. Oromo wa negger, weligis ahan doono. Nin la gumaysan jiray marki xil loo dhiibo dhibkasi bay gabta.

Abi Ahmed ayaa sheekadan hoos kala socodo oo uu sheegay oromada karbasha somalida iyo qowmiyaha kale oo ka aar gudo sidi laydin dulmin jiray qarniyaal. Then abi ahmed will come on tv and give fake crocodile tears to act like he is concerned kkkkk but this is all planned. See oromo is always your brother markusan awood lahayn lakin marki awood gabo this is how they are. Never trust an oromo is a good rule

Beesha Isse might be least tribalist clans also one of the most geesi. They can fend off the Galla . Lkn I have no clue about the gurgure. Also I know that Dire Dhabe maamul is split like this - 40/40/20 (40 Oromo, 40 Somali, 20 others like amxaar and gurage) . Oromo is minority in "FinFinne" lkn waxeey aaminsan yihiin in eey leedahay oo yaheey dhul oromo ah, so , dire dhabe somali ha loo daayo.

@Kingcobra has Dire Dhabe ever had an ajanabi mayor?

VIP
Beesha Isse might be least tribalist clans also one of the most geesi. They can fend off the Galla . Lkn I have no clue about the gurgure. Also I know that Dire Dhabe maamul is split like this - 40/40/20 (40 Oromo, 40 Somali, 20 others like amxaar and gurage) . Oromo is minority in "FinFinne" lkn waxeey aaminsan yihiin in eey leedahay oo yaheey dhul oromo ah, so , dire dhabe somali ha loo daayo.

@Kingcobra has Dire Dhabe ever had an ajanabi mayor?

im not sure but there have been a lot more somali mayors. Somaalida dir dhabe dagan waa in ay tashadaan, arintu way cuslaatay

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromo is dashishe in Bosaso

But in Dire Dawa he is Issa

In Hargeisa he is Isaaq

In Addis he is Amhara

Do u guys see the behaviors? never trust them waa dad wada qurun ah kkkk identity crisis ba haysto sida loo gumayn jiray oo isirkooda loo nacsiyay hada waxay raban inay aarsadan marki xilka loo dhiibay.

Oromo is dashishe in Bosaso

But in Dire Dawa he is Issa

In Hargeisa he is Isaaq

In Addis he is Amhara

Do u guys see the behaviors? never trust them waa dad wada qurun ah kkkk identity crisis ba haysto sida loo gumayn jiray oo isirkooda loo nacsiyay hada waxay raban inay aarsadan marki xilka loo dhiibay.
How are they treated in puntland?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How are they treated in puntland?

Like garbage but not to the point like how ISSA treats them in Dire Dawa. Rageedi iga dheh. We should all go to dire dawa and learn how to handle them. People are friendly with them in Bosaso becuz they soften u with up the 'salam alaykum' and then use the islam card and they start to use the tribe card. Waa neggerka africa as far as i saw. They never had power in their life so its become normal for them to attach to identities who are stronger.

I don't think anyone would be arrested if you hit them in the face kkkk. They are usually the people who work at the ports, construction, walking 'stores' of the street, and barber. Oh and maids they dominate it now

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis don't have united oromo policy, aan isnacno ceeb malaha taas lakin at least have one policy somali wide towards these people we need to have some sort of 'oromo charter' among ourselves and how we handle their ass, plus also send each other tips of their tricks where-ever they go so we are on top of their game.

Like garbage but not to the point like how ISSA treats them in Dire Dawa. Rageedi iga dheh. We should all go to dire dawa and learn how to handle them. People are friendly with them in Bosaso becuz they soften u with up the 'salam alaykum' and then use the islam card and they start to use the tribe card. Waa neggerka africa as far as i saw. They never had power in their life so its become normal for them to attach to identities who are stronger.

I don't think anyone would be arrested if you hit them in the face kkkk. They are usually the people who work at the ports, construction, walking 'stores' of the street, and barber. Oh and maids they dominate it now
I’ve noticed reer puntland look down on them. You have a reason to. I was watching a video of this one lady talking about how they act in bosaso and how they have no xishood and they occupy entire xaafads now. The yemeni refugees must be treated not as bad since they are civilized people and come with skills to contribute to society.

I’ve seen puntland government taking steps in the right direction against the oromo illegal immigrations. Seems like you guys have realized how big of a threat they are. Good job :salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love watching this guy slam oromos. He was like listen here I will kill you first before I kill any other somali, it's true, I would too. Wa dad qurun ah bay yihin trying to take advantage of you by making u accept them into your family, he is like that orphan kid who doesn't know where he is from anymore and just claims who-ever he lives with that his identity. That's why they are so screwed up this people an identity crisis.

This Mujahid from the Isaaq is welcome to Bosaso we kick the shit out of them. See how they hate ogaden cause ogaden beat the shit out of them always and they can't use him, so they go to other somalis hoping to use us. BEWARE OF OROMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.