Babile Somalis and Oromos make peace in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally despise amhara and oromo waa dadka ugu liito oo somali necebka ugu badan remember menguistu hosted our rebel groups, remember what haile sellasie did also. Tigray wa gob weeye, Somali waa jecel yahay. Weligena isku siyasad baanu ahayn asagu wuxu dhulka la gali jiray duligasi amxaarka ah oo 20 million ah iyo anaga oromadan neggerka geeska africa oo 40 million.

Meles was raised in Mogadishu and TPLF headquarter was in mogadishu under siyad barre government. When I was in Addis dadka ugu dhaqan ficna bay ahayeen tigray. Not amhara, guarage, and oromo waa qurun bila dhaqan.

This is one region, the same thing happened in another border region a month ago and almost immediately after 'making peace' and since then the oromos continued the attacks. They need to separate from them inshaAllah.

Hawiye are not superheroes, they have been fighting Oromos without support for a long time. It's best to make peace.

Nigga daaroodba waa iska celiseen and u afraid of naked dusty Madow oromos. :ulyin:
Walee hawiye have lost the only thing they had left, mooryaanimo:mjlol:

Only hawiye worth a damn we’re Habar Digir anyway. Looks like y’all niggas on your own now :drakelaugh:

They made their bed, now they shall lie in it. I thought they were annexed against their will

no, karanley in babiley and others who reside with them like small shekaals, small iidoors, and small marehans and other langaabs voted in 2004, also there were jaarso, akisho, cnfused, they wnated to be part of oromia mamul when even the hararis refused and demanded their own state/region,

now they are lost, theyir duaghters have been married off to gaalla and they speak more af oromo than somali,

demcrocy at work,

shekhaal tried to take their small raaso degmo in 2016 but iley refused, he said if you join them they will wipe you out, today the oromo are killing somalis and shekaals are greatful,

so 200 villages voted to be parted of oromia and now let them eat their cake, best wishes to them,

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
no, karanley in babiley and others who reside with them like small shekaals, small ******s, and small marehans and other langaabs voted in 2004, also there were jaarso, akisho, cnfused, they wnated to be part of oromia mamul when even the hararis refused and demanded their own state/region,

now they are lost, theyir duaghters have been married off to gaalla and they speak more af oromo than somali,

demcrocy at work,

shekhaal tried to take their small raaso degmo in 2016 but iley refused, he said if you join them they will wipe you out, today the oromo are killing somalis and shekaals are greatful,

so 200 villages voted to be parted of oromia and now let them eat their cake, best wishes to them,

Fam only small is you booons.

that election was rigged. Also dagaal hasn't stopped between somalis and Oromo , just last night a Somali boy was killed in Dire Dhabe by galla

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes, all Somalis living Ethiopia are minoreties. Its very diverse by clan wise. Even the former Governor Tarzan is from there and he is Ujeejeen (Mudulood)

:mjlaugh:
Was Somalia’ first President Adan Ade Ujeejeen?

@kobe @Abkaal

All these accounts who are on the ground are reporting that the fed military vacated its positions for heavily armed oromo militias near Baabili region. They're expecting an attack, never trust Ethiopians.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@kobe @Abkaal

All these accounts who are on the ground are reporting that the fed military vacated its positions for heavily armed oromo militias near Baabili region. They're expecting an attack, never trust Ethiopians.

I told you that's what they do. They peacefully depopulate you with their 'miskin population' and then use that population to pave the way for their soldiers to take the whole town. They then create a fake history how it was their land linking it to oromo culture. Wa negger xun la gumaysan jiray weligis, they are always angry and want revenge for the past. That's why so many whites feared when black people become president of america. Never trust an oromo is all I can say. Look at djibouti siday neggerkooda canfarta dhulka ku haayan, hadi aadan sidas ku samayin waxaa dhacayo sida dire dawa. Negger xun weye kani oromada waba ka daran yahay canfarta oo isk tiro yar, kan 50 milyan weeye waana og yahay tiradisa iyo tiradada.

Look at dire dawa is all I have to say, issa use to keep him like a dog. I went to dire wallahi issaha waa rageedi, maba la hadlo oramada magaaalada and the oromo is like so inferior to them. This oromo guy came to beg me and said igala hadal issaha waana NINKA POLICEKA ka waran ka waran wuxuna ku hadla somali sidada oo kale. These nigga issas in dire dawa maba la tusin karo oromo. Same with ogaden are vicious against oromos. I was like damn I wish somalida kale inay nimankani uu tagan oo arkan sida loola dhaqmo qurunkasi oromada.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isse and Ogaden are really the only ones who treat oromo's like dogs. Inta kale somalida waa iska dacif runti sidan ku soo arkay. Oromos work together anyways. Dont waste ur time with ABI Ahmed, he probably speaks to the OLF at night and saying 'you do the dirty job' and I will act 'I AM SHOCKED'.

Oromo waa Oromo, doesn't matter if he is president or a jabhad, they work together.

I told you that's what they do. They peacefully depopulate you with their 'miskin population' and then use that population to pave the way for their soldiers to take the whole town. They then create a fake history how it was their land linking it to oromo culture. Wa negger xun la gumaysan jiray weligis, they are always angry and want revenge for the past. That's why so many whites feared when black people become president of america. Never trust an oromo is all I can say. Look at djibouti siday neggerkooda canfarta dhulka ku haayan, hadi aadan sidas ku samayin waxaa dhacayo sida dire dawa. Negger xun weye kani oromada waba ka daran yahay canfarta oo isk tiro yar, kan 50 milyan weeye waana og yahay tiradisa iyo tiradada.

Look at dire dawa is all I have to say, issa use to keep him like a dog. I went to dire wallahi issaha waa rageedi, maba la hadlo oramada magaaalada. This oromo guy came to beg me and said igala hadal issaha waana NINKA POLICEKA ka waran wuxuna ku hadla somali sidada oo kale. These nigga issas in dire dawa maba la tusin karo oromo. Same with ogaden are vicious against oromos.
It's not about clan, these towns directly border them and their police and militias easily enter, even the fed military aid them. You can't compare that to Djibouti which is a separate country that does not border Oromia.

I agree though they shouldn't trust the Ethiopians or let them into their region

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's about populations that directly border them not clan, don't pollute this with qabil nonsense.

What don't you get about negger culture? It means someone who has no identity anymore due to conquest of the past. Look at the african american, he is one day hebrew israelites and they send some people over there, some day he is african and he has people in west africa searching his root. One day he is ancient egyptians and we waz kangz. Wa negger, waana dhaqankooda waxana keenayso sida loo gali jiray waagi hore which has cause them to lose all self esteem and worth. That is what oromo is. He is one day amhara and says we are brothers when he borders amhara or is in addis ababa, next day in dire dawa he is creating lineages about how he is from DIR clan which ISSA knows they are not and karbash them constantly for it. Next day he is talking about ancient oromo and systems kkkkkk

WA NEGGERKA GEESKA AFRICA OROMO. You can't trust the Oromo is the point, he will switch identities tommorow from you because he has no identity if he sees the grass is greener on the other side.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I used to think they were good people also intanan ethiopia aadin in 2012. Wallahi waxaa loo arka sida hawiye loo arko somalia, the same level ayaa loo arka. All people hate him xitaa amharka markad la hadashid wuxu uu bixya 'dameerka dareerayo' they don't even have cars jidka highwayska ayay ku lugayaan, waa sida daaqsinta weeye. When u go to dire dawa, the ISSA treat them like dogs also, they are clearly inferior wayna ka cabsadan issaha.

They are very tricky people, when i was in dire dawa all the prostitutes is them and they try to tell the somali men 'somali baan ahay ima isse' kkkkkk but everyone knows who they are. Wa aideed oo kale oo xilka madaxwayne loo dhiibay marki abi ahmed ku gulaystay thats how they see it in ethiopia, oromo are seen like how habar gedir are seen in somalia.

Issa waa rag nool ,Some Oromo group came to dire dhabe and they painted the Somali flag all over the city
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
44414594_1786648898128230_3997972115662831616_n.jpg

VIP
I used to think they were good people also intanan ethiopia aadin in 2012. Wallahi waxaa loo arka sida hawiye loo arko somalia, the same level ayaa loo arka. All people hate him xitaa amharka markad la hadashid wuxu uu bixya 'dameerka dareerayo' they don't even have cars jidka highwayska ayay ku lugayaan, waa sida daaqsinta weeye. When u go to dire dawa, the ISSA treat them like dogs also, they are clearly inferior wayna ka cabsadan issaha.

They are very tricky people, when i was in dire dawa all the prostitutes is them and they try to tell the somali men 'somali baan ahay ima isse' kkkkkk but everyone knows who they are. Wa aideed oo kale oo xilka madaxwayne loo dhiibay marki abi ahmed ku gulaystay thats how they see it in ethiopia, oromo are seen like how habar gedir are seen in somalia.

war hawiyaha amaan iska sii, wixii dhacay wey dheceen, waa inaan is saamaxno oo horey u socono. Cadow yaa u baahan markaa anaku cadow isku nahay?

Kuwan yar eh mershan aad ku dhex caayaysid dadkaaga ma leeyn. Maa sodon sano kalee yaa sheekadan wadi? Odey weeyn baa tahay xishood baa laa rabaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts