Babile Somalis and Oromos make peace in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Defendant who is majority in Gursum Jaarso or Samaroon?

Gursum is mainly Jaarso. Second biggest are Samaroon and Akisho, third are Bursuk. I think that the Jarso wiped out the Geri Koombe who used to be visible in Gursum too.
Since the new developments in the Somali Region alliances have shifted. Currently the Jaarso and Samaroon are best friends and good allies. I don't even think the Geri exist anymore. Either that or they're pretending to be Jaarso after merciless karbash they received.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Gursum is mainly Jaarso. Second biggest are Samaroon, third are Bursuk. I think that the Jarso wiped out the Geri Koombe who used to be visible in Gursum too.
Since the new developments in the Somali Region alliances have shifted. Currently the Jaarso and Samaroon are best friends and good allies. I don't even think the Geri exist anymore. Either that or they're pretending to be Jaarso after merciless karbash they received.

Hawiyes have 6 kebeles in Gursum:p

Hawiyes have 6 kebeles in Gursum:p

Don't forget there are two Gursum's they border each other. One in the Somali Region and one in the Oromia Region.
The Karanle Hawiye are heavyweights in the Region, they dominate Meiso in the Sitti Zone, Babile, parts of Gursum and other areas within Oromia.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Don't forget there are two Gursum's they border each other. One in the Somali Region and one in the Oromia Region.
The Karanle Hawiye are heavyweights in the Region, they dominate Meiso in the Sitti Zone, Babile, parts of Gursum and other areas within Oromia.
Although the Karanle live there i believe Mieso is Gugundhabe degmo plus afdem where they share the woreda with the Issa just like Mieso. Karanle are everywhere sxb from Babille to Nageyle in Oromia/Somali region. You'll also find Gugundhabe in Nogob where they are majority in Mayumuluqo and have Kebeles and Santarro in Lagahida, Fiq and Salahad. :icon e biggrin:

Last edited:
Although the Karanle live there i believe Mieso is Gugubdhabe degmo plus afdem where they share the woreda with the Issa just like Mieso. Karanle are everywhere sxb from Babille to Nageyle in Oromia/Somali region. You'll also find Gugundhabe in Nogob where they are majority in Mayumuluqo and have Kebeles and Santarro in Lagahida, Fiq and Salahad. :icon e biggrin:

Im sure that the Karanle are the majority of Meiso.

Don't forget Fiyan Biro in the Oromo Region. Thats where Samaroon and Karanle Hawiye meet and live together. Their farms neighbor eachother.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Im sure that the Karanle are the majority of Meiso.

Don't forget Fiyan Biro in the Oromo Region. Thats where Samaroon and Karanle Hawiye meet and live together. Their farms neighbor eachother.

yeah I heard about Funyan Bira.

The Karanle I've spoken to have a high opinion of the noble Samaroon clan and were wishing that you guys became K5 president. :nvjpqts:

yeah I heard about Funyan Bira.

The Karanle I've spoken to have a high opinion of the noble Samaroon clan and were wishing that you guys became K5 president. :nvjpqts:

The Makeyldhere subclan of the Samaroon intermarry highly with the Karanle. Especially in Funyan Biro. The two communities are brothers wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending