Babile Somalis and Oromos make peace in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Somali Hawiye natives who live in Ethiopia, merged theyr lands whit Oromia. Other hand the cagdheer cannot be trusted.

Its funny that Ethiopia ambassador to Mogadishu is Karanle Murusade guy.

:ohreally:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes, all Somalis living Ethiopia are minoreties. Its very diverse by clan wise. Even the former Governor Tarzan is from there and he is Ujeejeen (Mudulood)

:mjlaugh:
Did I say Hawiye don't live there but they are not the districts leaders or majority. for example Qarsadula is next to Gurradhamole, a district named after Gurra/Gurre clan and they also strongly inhabit Qarsadula and are district leader. Also have their minister and leader of parliament Ahmed Shide.

What is your murursade sub clan?
I honestly have no idea. I have very little knowledge of subclans, only the big ones. I never really asked my dad for more information. Everything that I know about qabiils up to this point I've learned from this site.
:mjlol:
My mother is Hawadle too. Inshallah I'll visit Baladweyne one day in the future. I wanna marry back in to either my mother's clan or my grandma's Isaaq one because they produce some fine ass men for some reason.
:mjpls:

@CaliSomali my reer abti is Murusade wlh i grew among them, they are culturally and politically same as Abgaal (Mudulood) They share the dialect and gabays and maah maahyo.

Beesha Kuwait Hanoolato
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending