Ayan Hirsi attacks Ilhan Omar

Keep wondering.

Was it your brother (tribal)? So much as mentioning those dead pics got my comments deleted, and yet interestingly, I’m seeing this late and yours have stayed. I must have a bad case of “Majeerteenitis:reallymaury:

This forum has bad influence on people. Now you guys have taught our white xalimo samantha qabiil.....there is no hope for us as people

VixR

Veritas
This forum has bad influence on people. Now you guys have taught our white xalimo samantha qabiil.....there is no hope for us as people
I’ve learned Somalis post dead Somalis of other tribes for so-called FKD.

Lol how’s my knowing about it make Somalis more hopeless than you already are?

As always, you’re always losing the plot.

Western Somali boys in their Western countries are posting dead old men and women from the dark continent to beef other tribes of Western Somali boys :vqbuyv0:

Last edited:

Lol how’s my knowing about it make Somalis more hopeless?

Western Somali boys in their Western countries are posting dead old men and women from the dark continent to beef other tribes of Western Somali boys :vqbuyv0:
Woow thats sick. Never seen that. Tbh i never visit other section of the forum and never been into discussing qabil politics. Whats your view on habar awal becoming the supreme tribe and do you sympathize with habar jonis unhappiness:cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Woow thats sick. Never seen that. Tbh i never visit other section of the forum and never been into discussing qabil politics. Whats your view on habar awal becoming the supreme tribe and do you sympathize with habar jonis unhappiness:cosbyhmm:
Go f*ck yourself.

You’re deserving of your hopeless situation.

Muji

VIP
Ayan Hersi is an ugly repulsive xalimo who should rightfully be deported back to Somalia. This is the same Xalimo who lied to get in to Holland. Very rich for her to get involved in this debate.

But still an MJ on MJ battle is something I’ll enjoy watching from a distance.

Ayan Hersi is an ugly repulsive xalimo who should rightfully be deported back to Somalia. This is the same Xalimo who lied to get in to Holland. Very rich for her to get involved in this debate.

But still an MJ on MJ battle is something I’ll enjoy watching from a distance.

She is darkskinned. I noticed dark skinned xalimos carry a lot of anger for some reason. We need to introduce diana to dark skinned kids from the age of 3 to make them better people

Muji

VIP
She is darkskinned. I noticed dark skinned xalimos carry a lot of anger for some reason. We need to introduce diana to dark skinned kids from the age of 3 to make them better people

Dark skinned people often have jealousy issues. Especially when someone with fairer skin is getting more attention than them.

I’m slowly turning in to basra :bell:

Dark skinned people often have jealousy issues. Especially when someone with fairer skin is getting more attention than them.

I’m slowly turning in to basra :bell:

Its true tbh. @Basra tend to say a lot of uncomfortable truths. Im just glad im not a darkie otherwise i would be constantly hating on others. Ever since i dropped all the darkies from my life everything has been chill

Muji

VIP
Its true tbh. @Basra tend to say a lot of uncomfortable truths. Im just glad im not a darkie otherwise i would be constantly hating on others. Ever since i dropped all the darkies from my life everything has been chill

You give off dark skin vibes. Light skinned guys often have horrible personalities look @ @rkelly and @World

I saw that she just declared for Trump to be impeached in her press conference:pachah1:

Every-time I thought she might be in more trouble than she can take, she comes back strong and with confidence.

In America, today's government is the most corrupt ever to come to power and the president can secretly order an investigation since he has the top law enforcement officer of the country exclusively following his orders. That lawyer(Attorney General) was supposed to represent all of America's legal offices and citizens. He now takes orders from Trump only and held a right wing rally in the department of justice the day before. With that scary reality in america,. Ilhan doesn't give a rat's ass about the potential of this man-child trump making her life publicly miserable and privately worse. It takes guts dude.

I am a citizen of this country like her and paid over 90K in taxes in the aggregate over the years I have worked, have a passport and all documentation that make me American legally, yet I really don't buy into the american equality and justice system. I am counting the years to when I am free from requirements I have to meet so I can get the f*ck out of this hell hole. Compare my attitude to hers, it is like she believes in America 100%. Amazing.

Good for her. I worry for her sometimes. America is dangerous and fucked up under Trump presidency/.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You give off dark skin vibes. Light skinned guys often have horrible personalities look @ @rkelly and @World

What about me? What skin tone vibe do i have?
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png

Istaqfurullah.....thats the worst accusation anyone has ever thrown at me. This world dude got all angry cause i said you aint american. I never carry any anger hence i cant be a darkie

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Do u really think i am a realist?
9914.jpg

Lol how’s my knowing about it make Somalis more hopeless than you already are?

But you mentioned once how you are restricted to a certain lineage for marriage because of your dad's expectations? I could have read you wrong perhaps. My apologies if that turns out to be the case.

PS: You don't want a Somali guy anyway, and I suspect if you greet one with the news that you tasted pork he will abandon ship before you blink, there should be no worries about clan related saga in your world. And for some reason I always associate you with the word Snowflake. You fit the docile nature the word depicts.

:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But you mentioned once how you are restricted to a certain lineage for marriage because of your dad's expectations? I could have read you wrong perhaps. My apologies if that turns out to be the case.

PS: You don't want a Somali guy anyway, and I suspect if you greet one with the news that you tasted pork he will abandon ship before you blink, there should be no worries about clan related saga in your world. And for some reason I always associate you with the word Snowflake. You fit the docile nature the word depicts.

@Schematics faarta ku fadhiisoo r u dhulbahante hoorta?

VixR

Veritas

I’m not marrying a Muslim.

Trending