Ayan Hirsi attacks Ilhan Omar

@Schematics faarta ku fadhiisoo r u dhulbahante hoorta?

You are the prime example of why everyone who participates in FKD as they call it is either useless or really mentally challenged.

You can't speak Somali at that retirement age and never been to Somalia. And you ask people what clan they belong to?

It would be laughable if ain't sad/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are the prime example of why everyone who participates in FKD as they call it is either useless or really mentally challenged.

You can't speak Somali at that retirement age and never been to Somalia. And you ask people what clan they belong to?

It would be laughable if ain't sad/

@Schematics

I need an apology, or i am going to flash u my naaasos

You asked about qabiil and then proceeded to get mad when he mentioned qabiil:mjlol:

Anyways @AussieHustler is the biggest qabilist on this forum:mjhaps:

All atheists are to avoid the lonely feeling abandoning your people's culture and religion brings. As long as they use blood ties for good, and do not use it to divide Somalis, nothing wrong with them associating with their relatives.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Schematics

I need an apology, or i am going to flash u my naaasos
Veteran_somali_musician_.Mohamed_Goox_Qarboosh_during_the_interview_with_Somalia_Report_at_his_apartment__in_Eastleigh..jpg

Basra,

I am ignoring your offer of fake boobs . I wouldn't doubt you are the type who would get silicon butt implants to enhance her sex appeal.

Get it done at the professionals at least so you don't rot alive from infection.

:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra,

I am ignoring your offer of fake boobs . I wouldn't doubt you are the type who would get silicon butt implants to enhance her sex appeal.

Get it done at the professionals at least so you don't rot alive from infection.

:lolbron:

1269.jpg

You asked about qabiil and then proceeded to get mad when he mentioned qabiil:mjlol:

Anyways @AussieHustler is the biggest qabilist on this forum:mjhaps:
Many times she display that 68 iq. The other day for no reason she quoted me saying wallahi you are the biggest retard here. I thought who swears on the name of a god they dont believe in. Truly a dumbass

VixR

Veritas
Haye. Hope you find a decent non-Muslim Somali or anyone really. Everyone in this world deserves a good life irrespective of their faith really.

And I am not saying that because I think you are desperate, just a positive note.
I don’t think I’ll have a problem with that. I’m dating again and it’s already proving more serious than I was ready for, and he’s not Somali.

Btw the best/only Somali guy I ever dated was everything a girl could want in a man, and happened to be “from the right tribe”. He was also gaal. My parents didn’t know that part. Meanwhile now, I wouldn’t touch the ones I see around me with a 10 ft. pole (Somali and non-Somali). Quality is one of the most important parameters, for me that’s irrespective of background. If they don’t like what comes at first, they’ll eventually come to respect it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Why do u always appear when i exhibit my thirstiness. R u my morality police? looooooool

When you asked me about an example of your thirst tweets, here is your example :mjkkk:

Anyways you and @Schematics clearly have something between you two, don't let me interrupt:pachah1:

I don’t think I’ll have a problem with that. I’m dating again and it’s already proving more serious than I was ready for.

Btw the best/only Somali guy I ever dated was everything a girl could want in a man, and happened to be “from the right tribe”. He was also gaal. My parents didn’t know that part. Meanwhile now, I wouldn’t touch the ones I see around me with a 10 ft. pole (Somali and non-Somali). Quality is one of the most important parameters, for me that’s irrespective of background. If they don’t like what comes at first, they’ll eventually come to respect it.

Good luck sis. Quality matters indeed.

When you asked me about an example of your thirst tweets, here is your example :mjkkk:

Anyways you and @Schematics clearly have something between you two, don't let me interrupt:pachah1:

Saxib, i know I elbowed you but the intention was not you give up hanging onto her saggy left tit, stay there hanging breh. I am just messing around.

I feel bad now making you give up so easy. Damn! I didn't realize you were willing to lose that easy for your prize.

Not cool man. Basra is okay with threesome. Ask her if you think I misstated that. Tan wax deeqaba maleh oo waa gaajaysan tahay always. Stay put.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saxib, i know I elbowed you but the intention was not you give up hanging onto her saggy left tit, stay there hanging breh. I am just messing around.

I feel bad now making you give up so easy. Damn! I didn't realize you were willing to lose that easy for your prize.

Not cool man. Basra is okay with threesome. Ask her if you think I misstated that. Tan wax deeqaba maleh oo waa gaajaysan tahay always. Stay put.

Yaaah threesome aah? I dont think so. I am too jealous. I will knock the third one with the light lamb if i am not getting attention during action

Trending