Authentic Sufism- A Revised Somali School of Thought

What is your view of this School of Thought

• I think it is good but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject it but not against it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salafis and Liberals are two sides of the same coin. They must be dealt with swiftly before the infect the community.

Also, do you agree or disagree with I posted sxb?

I ain't got a problem with all salafis, it's just the Saudi ones that bother me. The salafism that developed in places like Yemen, India and Jordan is much better.

I got a problem with the painting stuff, that's the main one. Apart from that, your other points are minor. You need to make it clear that the dress code is a cultural thing and not one based on fiqh. And lineages, you're proper obsessed with them aren't ya, it's a bit excessive :pachah1:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I ain't got a problem with all salafis, it's just the Saudi ones that bother me. The salafism that developed in places like Yemen, India and Jordan is much better.

I got a problem with the painting stuff, that's the main one. Apart from that, your other points are minor. You need to make it clear that the dress code is a cultural thing and not one based on fiqh. And lineages, you're proper obsessed with them aren't ya, it's a bit excessive :pachah1:
That's a good constructive feedback. The painting is not essential and the dress code is indeed cultural.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Saxiib, do you how Cadaans managed to brainwash people to believe that pale skin is beautiful and dark skin is ugly. They portrayed all the Prophets as white aswell as giving the impression that all white people being wealthy and intelligent. Somalis 150 years ago saw dark skin as true beauty, not pale. Women who were dark ,lean,mentally strong were the peak of beauty. Women were tested by the family before marriage and would undergo a form of rite passage where she is seen how she reacts to being beaten. If the woman remained quite and firm, she would be considered true wifey material and ones that wailed would be seen as low quality
There are better ways to instill selflove in the people's hearts sxb. Making a painting of any of the prophets is haraam. What do you think changing the whole appearance of the prophet would be considered?

Another way of countering love for lighter skin is showing the people our ancestor's colour and showing them the marvels they did in history.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There are better ways to instill selflove in the people's hearts sxb. Making a painting of any of the prophets is haraam. What do you think changing the whole appearance of the prophet would be considered?

Another way of countering love for lighter skin is showing the people our ancestor's colour and showing them the marvels they did in history.
Imagery is a powerful tool in our times. I wanted to use it as a tool to instill Somalinimo.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Samaalic Era sxb you need to put a stop to this excessive and revisionism ideals of yours, if somaalinimo was sufficient for us dalkeena ma dumi lahayn furthermore you wouldn't be having ss members hating on you due to your qabil.

Nin yar baa tahay sidas darteed waxaan kula taalin laha in aad nolooshada iyo taan reerkaga mashquul ku noqotid, dhibka iyo rafaadka bulshada soomaliyeed ku jirto waa mid Alle xaal ku leh. Soomalinimo janaada waxba kuma leh laakin ku dhaqaanka diinta iyo naxaarista Alle baa janaada ku heli karta sidas ogoow walaal

Diinta hada badal iyo qalqaal galisid maxaa noo dhimaan ? wada iyo fikrada soo bandhigtay waa mid qaldaan oo dhibaato badan leh xagaa diinta iyo dhaqaankeena ee iska dhaaf walaal.

What you described is not the Islam of the prophet pbuh, it’s a cult. Islam emphasizes the brotherhood of humanity. Why do you hate Arabs so much ? There are Somalis who’ve done more harm to their fellow Somalis than any Arab can ever do. @Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era sxb you need to put a stop to this excessive and revisionism ideals of yours, if somaalinimo was sufficient for us dalkeena ma dumi lahayn furthermore you wouldn't be having ss members hating on you due to your qabil.

Nin yar baa tahay sidas darteed waxaan kula taalin laha in aad nolooshada iyo taan reerkaga mashquul ku noqotid, dhibka iyo rafaadka bulshada soomaliyeed ku jirto waa mid Alle xaal ku leh. Soomalinimo janaada waxba kuma leh laakin ku dhaqaanka diinta iyo naxaarista Alle baa janaada ku heli karta sidas ogoow walaal

Diinta hada badal iyo qalqaal galisid maxaa noo dhimaan ? wada iyo fikrada soo bandhigtay waa mid qaldaan oo dhibaato badan leh xagaa diinta iyo dhaqaankeena ee iska dhaaf walaal.
What you described is not the Islam of the prophet pbuh, it’s a cult. Islam emphasizes the brotherhood of humanity. Why do you hate Arabs so much ? There are Somalis who’ve done more harm to their fellow Somalis than any Arab can ever do. @Samaalic Era
What you are promoting is Islamic Marxism walalayaal. The concept of nationhood or dadnimo does not contradict Islam but is something healthy and natural.

You have been falsely led to believe that defending your cultural identity is anti Islamic but people who themselves promote nationalism in their communities. There is no such thing as 1 unified mixed race. I'm on my phone atm but I will elaborate more and challenge other points you guys made.

@Cilmi-doon, only self haters berate their own to defend others sxb

3) Somalification: This is not about changing or altering any Law but putting things from a Somali Perspective. The names of the Sahaba and their lineages will be slightly altered. Any lineage that is altered will be ones from Jewish legend and not mentioned in Qur'an or Hadith and has no basis in Islam. In my School of thought, Ibrahim pbuh is a Cushite who migrated from Mesopotamia and moved to the Levant. The reason for this drastic claim is that Somalis put heavy emphasis on the Prophets lineage and become docile to Arabs because the Prophet pbuh was one. By dissociating the Prophet pbuh from Modern Arabs and making him a distant cousin, no Somali will ever put them on a pedestal ever again. In fact in all my writings and classes, Ayrabs will be called m1dgaan savages from Iran and Central Asia. Also I will be making paintings of the Prophet pbuh in Somali form aswell drawing all the Prophets in Somali appearance. This will naturally instill Islam in and associate with the Prophets deeply. Furthermore, some people here will be shocked by this but the paintings will be drawn in the most splendid way. Painting is makruh but there are times that it is allowed in education and medicine. Another thing that will be done is that all the names of the Sahaba will be Somalified,for example, Aisha Bint Abu Bakr will be turned into Caasho Inaan Abuukar.

So by making the prophet look Somali, changing the names of the companions, calling Arabs m1dgaan savages...... you’re hoping to instill Somali pride ?

:gucciwhat:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
What you are promoting is Islamic Marxism walalayaal. The concept of nationhood or dadnimo does not contradict Islam but is something healthy and natural.

You have been falsely led to believe that defending your cultural identity is anti Islamic but people who themselves promote nationalism in their communities. There is no such thing as 1 unified mixed race. I'm on my phone atm but I will elaborate more and challenge other points you guys made.

@Cilmi-doon, only self haters berate their own to defend others sxb

If anyone has been misled then it's definitely you sxb as you're willing to resort to lies to defend our identity which you mistakenly believe is under threat. Everything needs to balanced so as to gain benefit from it once you're either excessive or too lax there's no benefit.

Despite being on the opposite side of the spectrum to those who argue against culture you nonetheless exhibit the same excessiveness as them.

@Samaalic Era That’s not orthodox Islam. It’s more like the Somali version of the Nation of Islam.
There are more productive ways of encouraging Somali pride without creating cults and hating other ethnic groups.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era That’s not orthodox Islam. It’s more like the Somali version of the Nation of Islam.
There are more productive ways of encouraging Somali pride without creating cults and hating other ethnic groups.
It's not saxiib. Salafism is an Arab Marxist cult. When I get home I'll give you a proper reply. Its difficult to type on the phone

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So by making the prophet look Somali, changing the names of the companions, calling Arabs m1dgaan savages...... you’re hoping to instill Somali pride ?

:gucciwhat:
To address this point, you probably do not understand the impact of these seemingly minor aspects of my writing. To understand this, you must first understand the Somali Urban mindset in contrast to the Somali Nomad mindset.. The Somali Urbanite is feeble minded, short sighted and a follower. It is one that can not distinguish between the most basic things. To them, an basement dwelling Ayrab is associated with the Prophet pbuh, Modern Arabic dialects with Qur'anic Arabic. They are quick to bash and berate another Somali but soft and docile with Ayrabs because of this delusional association.

My work targets the core illness our nation suffers from and seek to rid this disease from its roots. No where in my writing is there kufr or bid'ah

@Samaalic Era So you’re saying that Somalis are “feeble minded followers” therefore their Prophet needs to look Somali and their Hadith needs to be written in Somali ?

What kind of logic is this ?

:ayaanswag:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era So you’re saying that Somalis are “feeble minded followers” therefore their Prophet needs to look Somali and their Hadith needs to be written in Somali ?

What kind of logic is this ?

:ayaanswag:
You are ignoring the impact of Language and Lineage in humans aswell the power of religion. You see, you ignore the nature of humans and look at things from a basic level. Humans are deep creatures and complex. The deen is very powerful and many will misuse it to gain advantage over others. The reason Somali culture is dying is because of Af Somali is not being used for religious purposes nor for academic purpose.

Painting the Prophet pbuh as a Somali will unconsciously instill familiarity with the Prophet pbuh. Why do you think the Church spreads the image of Isa pbuh as a white blond rather than a middle eastern Judean?

One of the fundamental rules in Islam is not creating Idols. One of the first things the Prophet did when he took over Mecca was to destroy the 360 Idols in the Kaaba.

If you make an image of the Prophet as a Somali man and you recite sacred scriptures like the Hadith in Somali......what do you hold sacred?

Even more important, do you believe in the Akhira ?

Do you care if Allah and his messenger find that behavior acceptable ? Clearly not. @Samaalic Era

Trending

Latest posts