What is your view of this School of Thought

• I think it is good but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject it but not against it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is my own Madhab that I intend to teach in Somaliya and to my children In'sha'Allah and it is based on the Shafici School except that I have remodelled it to address the needs of Somalis. This does not mean making halal/haram in contradiction to Islam nor is it an innovation. The current school of thoughts does not meet the needs of ummada Soomaaliyeed and that is manifesting itself.

You have to understand that schools of thoughts were designed for the Arab world and meets their needs but not for us. The Qur'an covers the foundations and the core fundamentals, leaving for us a clear guideline of the Xalal and the Xaram and basis for Laws. However there is a well known concept in Islam known as Fiqh Al Waaqic, which pretains to matters that are related to different eras and time periods in which Islamic scholars make a decision together as the matter is not mentioned in Qur'an or hadith directly.

Here are some the key different areas my madhab will address and I will also provide Ayat and Hadith as well Scholarly input for my Madhab to show you I am not an innovator

1)Tawheed: The term Sufi usually triggers thoughts of crazed men dancing around graves,kissing the hands and feet of senile men and making ziyara to the dead who are clearly more in need of help than those coming to him. I will be borrowing the term, but not braindead shirk of Sufism. The only aspect that I will keep is putting signifance to Somali Saints from a historical aspect and teaching about them instead of inbred calool kuus khaniis Ayrab. This will prevent foreign interference by first identifying as Sufi Muslims which will distinguish us and will instill Somalinimo and religious independence from the Xaar Arabia. We will also spread our School of Thought to Muslim and Non Muslim countries and establish ourselves as pioneers and revivers of Islam and produce books and intellectuals through this.

2)Language: Only Quranic Arabic will taught for the Qur'an and Salaada but everything else will be in Af Somali. All Hadith books will be translated into Af Somali and cement Af Somali as a Holy Language along side Fusxa.

3) Somalification: This is not about changing or altering any Law but putting things from a Somali Perspective. The names of the Sahaba and their lineages will be slightly altered. Any lineage that is altered will be ones from Jewish legend and not mentioned in Qur'an or Hadith and has no basis in Islam. In my School of thought, Ibrahim pbuh is a Cushite who migrated from Mesopotamia and moved to the Levant. The reason for this drastic claim is that Somalis put heavy emphasis on the Prophets lineage and become docile to Arabs because the Prophet pbuh was one. By dissociating the Prophet pbuh from Modern Arabs and making him a distant cousin, no Somali will ever put them on a pedestal ever again. In fact in all my writings and classes, Ayrabs will be called m1dgaan savages from Iran and Central Asia. Also I will be making paintings of the Prophet pbuh in Somali form aswell drawing all the Prophets in Somali appearance. This will naturally instill Islam in and associate with the Prophets deeply. Furthermore, some people here will be shocked by this but the paintings will be drawn in the most splendid way. Painting is makruh but there are times that it is allowed in education and medicine. Another thing that will be done is that all the names of the Sahaba will be Somalified,for example, Aisha Bint Abu Bakr will be turned into Caasho Inaan Abuukar.

4)Laws and Lineage: All the Laws and rulings regarding Salaada,Zakah,Hajj ,Saum etr will be the same. The men will be required to wear a white middle age remicent top garment or long/short sleeve jumper/shirt but also have a white shawl and a plain white macawiis. The women under 40 will be required to wear niqaab unless for medical reasons she can not or her face doesnt cause fitnah then showing her face is fine.

I know many here will be quick to make accusations without actually reading and addressing the points I've made with analysing what Ive said

Here are some Ayah to conclude

(49:13)
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

(5:48)

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

iu

Are you going to lie about the sahabas and the prophets to make them more Somali?:mindblown: Sorry but this is heresy and ultra nationalism at it's highest form and no Somali would agree to that.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are we going to lie about the sahabas and the prophets to make them more Somali?:mindblown: Sorry but this is heresy and ultra nationalism at it's highest form and no Somali would agree to that.
Only from Ibrahim to Shem would be changed to Ibrahim to Ham. The Quraysh aspect mentioned in the Qur'an will be the same

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The term is to counter against Salafis and other groups. We have to be distinct and hijack Sufism. Its a nice term
When I first think Sufism I think shrine worship and other bad things, the term is a negative one generally.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When I first think Sufism I think shrine worship and other bad things, the term is a negative one generally.
True. The thing about Sufism is that Somalis were Sufis for a longtime and harnessing it will makes things easier. All we need to do is filter out the shirk and bid'ah in it

Trending