• I think it is good but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject it but not against it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Share some of them with us Walal:feedme:
1), Islam does not revolve around the Arab world. Most of the major prophet's were Jews from either Mesopotamia or the Levant, not Arabs. They aren't a holy ethnicity.

2), teaching them about basic genetics. Such as what a maternal or paternal haplogroup is. Teaching then that the majority of Somali males carry two paternal haplogroup, E-M78 and T-Y16897, neither of which being of Arab origin.

3), claiming another mans lineage is haram.

4), everyone is equal in Islam, you should not feel any superiority over anyone no matter what race/ethnicity you decent from. We are all the same when judgment day comes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
1), Islam does not revolve around the Arab world. Most of the major prophet's were Jews from either Mesopotamia or the Levant, not Arabs. They aren't a holy ethnicity.

2), teaching them about basic genetics. Such as what a maternal or paternal haplogroup is. Teaching then that the majority of Somali males carry two paternal haplogroup, E-M78 and T-Y16897, neither of which being of Arab origin.

3), claiming another mans lineage is haram.

4), everyone is equal in Islam, you should not feel any superiority over anyone no matter what race/ethnicity you decent from. We are all the same when judgment day comes.
These are good sxb and Qurba-Joog Somalis can understand it. The thing is Somalis back home are gulliable. This alone will not be able to stop them looking upto Arabs. Its something that is deeply entrenched in them. All the cartoons of Islam portray pale freaks and this instills self hatred

Timo Jareer and proud

These are good sxb and Qurba-Joog Somalis can understand it. The thing is Somalis back home are gulliable. This alone will not be able to stop them looking upto Arabs. Its something that is deeply entrenched in them. All the cartoons of Islam portray pale freaks and this instills self hatred

I understand what you're saying, this movie in my opinion best conveys the story of Prophet Muhhamed swt and his companions. The Message with Somali subtitles would be a great introduction to the early history of Islam to Somalis.

What do you disagree with and why. Debunk me if im wrong:cosbyhmm:

This:
The names of the Sahaba and their lineages will be slightly altered

And especially this:
Also I will be making paintings of the Prophet pbuh in Somali form aswell drawing all the Prophets in Somali appearance

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Do not tell a lie against me, for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire"

Depicting the Prophet ﷺ in Somali form is contradictory to what the Quran and Hadith say about him aboowe

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I understand what you're saying, this movie in my opinion best conveys the story of Prophet Muhhamed swt and his companions. The Message with Somali subtitles would be a great introduction to the early history of Islam to Somalis.
Saxiib, do you how Cadaans managed to brainwash people to believe that pale skin is beautiful and dark skin is ugly. They portrayed all the Prophets as white aswell as giving the impression that all white people being wealthy and intelligent. Somalis 150 years ago saw dark skin as true beauty, not pale. Women who were dark ,lean,mentally strong were the peak of beauty. Women were tested by the family before marriage and would undergo a form of rite passage where she is seen how she reacts to being beaten. If the woman remained quite and firm, she would be considered true wifey material and ones that wailed would be seen as low quality

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This:

And especially this:

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Do not tell a lie against me, for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire"

Depicting the Prophet ﷺ in Somali form is contradictory to what the Quran and Hadith say about him aboowe
The Lineage aspect would parts that are mentioned from Jewish accounts. So I would link Ibrahim with Ham,son of Noah instead of Shem.

Also in regards to the painting, the description of the Prophet is not far from that of a Somali. Somali form is the Prophetic form

Timo Jareer and proud

Saxiib, do you how Cadaans managed to brainwash people to believe that pale skin is beautiful and dark skin is ugly. They portrayed all the Prophets as white aswell as giving the impression that all white people being wealthy and intelligent. Somalis 150 years ago saw dark skin as true beauty, not pale. Women who were dark ,lean,mentally strong were the peak of beauty. Women were tested by the family before marriage and would undergo a form of rite passage where she is seen how she reacts to being beaten. If the woman remained quite and firm, she would be considered true wifey material and ones that wailed would be seen as low quality
I agree with your skin colour point to a extent. Dark skin is equal to light skin, bleaching does not make anyone more beautiful then before. But virtually all of the prophet's were cadaan.

Last edited:

Trending