What is your view of this School of Thought

• I think it is good but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject it but not against it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
This is my own Madhab that I intend to teach in Somaliya and to my children In'sha'Allah and it is based on the Shafici School except that I have remodelled it to address the needs of Somalis. This does not mean making halal/haram in contradiction to Islam nor is it an innovation. The current school of thoughts does not meet the needs of ummada Soomaaliyeed and that is manifesting itself.

You have to understand that schools of thoughts were designed for the Arab world and meets their needs but not for us. The Qur'an covers the foundations and the core fundamentals, leaving for us a clear guideline of the Xalal and the Xaram and basis for Laws. However there is a well known concept in Islam known as Fiqh Al Waaqic, which pretains to matters that are related to different eras and time periods in which Islamic scholars make a decision together as the matter is not mentioned in Qur'an or hadith directly.

Here are some the key different areas my madhab will address and I will also provide Ayat and Hadith as well Scholarly input for my Madhab to show you I am not an innovator

1)Tawheed: The term Sufi usually triggers thoughts of crazed men dancing around graves,kissing the hands and feet of senile men and making ziyara to the dead who are clearly more in need of help than those coming to him. I will be borrowing the term, but not braindead shirk of Sufism. The only aspect that I will keep is putting signifance to Somali Saints from a historical aspect and teaching about them instead of inbred calool kuus khaniis Ayrab. This will prevent foreign interference by first identifying as Sufi Muslims which will distinguish us and will instill Somalinimo and religious independence from the Xaar Arabia. We will also spread our School of Thought to Muslim and Non Muslim countries and establish ourselves as pioneers and revivers of Islam and produce books and intellectuals through this.

2)Language: Only Quranic Arabic will taught for the Qur'an and Salaada but everything else will be in Af Somali. All Hadith books will be translated into Af Somali and cement Af Somali as a Holy Language along side Fusxa.

3) Somalification: This is not about changing or altering any Law but putting things from a Somali Perspective. The names of the Sahaba and their lineages will be slightly altered. Any lineage that is altered will be ones from Jewish legend and not mentioned in Qur'an or Hadith and has no basis in Islam. In my School of thought, Ibrahim pbuh is a Cushite who migrated from Mesopotamia and moved to the Levant. The reason for this drastic claim is that Somalis put heavy emphasis on the Prophets lineage and become docile to Arabs because the Prophet pbuh was one. By dissociating the Prophet pbuh from Modern Arabs and making him a distant cousin, no Somali will ever put them on a pedestal ever again. In fact in all my writings and classes, Ayrabs will be called m1dgaan savages from Iran and Central Asia. Also I will be making paintings of the Prophet pbuh in Somali form aswell drawing all the Prophets in Somali appearance. This will naturally instill Islam in and associate with the Prophets deeply. Furthermore, some people here will be shocked by this but the paintings will be drawn in the most splendid way. Painting is makruh but there are times that it is allowed in education and medicine. Another thing that will be done is that all the names of the Sahaba will be Somalified,for example, Aisha Bint Abu Bakr will be turned into Caasho Inaan Abuukar.

4)Laws and Lineage: All the Laws and rulings regarding Salaada,Zakah,Hajj ,Saum etr will be the same. The men will be required to wear a white middle age remicent top garment or long/short sleeve jumper/shirt but also have a white shawl and a plain white macawiis. The women under 40 will be required to wear niqaab unless for medical reasons she can not or her face doesnt cause fitnah then showing her face is fine.

I know many here will be quick to make accusations without actually reading and addressing the points I've made with analysing what Ive said

Here are some Ayah to conclude

(49:13)
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

(5:48)

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;
@Samaalic Era,

Or maybe you can just filter out the fake imposter Sufis and only allow those who follow the sunnah and trace their tariqa to the prophet ﷺ. Also wahhabism must be banned and the Shafi’i school of thought should be promoted, translate the works of Al Ghazali, imam Nawawi etc. I disagree heavily with your idea of painting the prophets to appear Somali, frankly speaking that is blasphemy and I don’t see why we should distant the prophet from Arabs, Somalis never looked up to Arabs until Wahhabism was introduced by the gulf states. Remove that and your problem is solved. Also I don’t see what is wrong with making ziyara to the graves of the awliya when the majority of scholars have viewed it as recommended. In regards to clothing see here https://www.somalispot.com/threads/reimagining-somali-men’s-clothing.72252/

Best,

Faahiye

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Wahhabism is more Globalist and has shares many things with Marxism. Im anti Globalism and reject the concept of a New World Order
«Wahhabism» does not exist. This noble Shaykh preached the Quran and Sunnah, upon the understanding of the Salaf. Worshipping alone in truth without associating partners with Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) is what he preached.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think you're giving the past too much credit. Beating women to test if their wife material? That's barbaric. However I agree with your skin colour point to a extent. Dark skin is equal to light skin, bleaching does not make anyone more beautiful then before. But virtually all of the prophet's were cadaan.
I dont agree with the beating part ,it shows what they valued in a woman in contrast to what Somalis want today. We are in National Crisis sxb:wow:

Also in regards to the painting, the description of the Prophet is not far from that of a Somali. Somali form is the Prophetic form

He (ﷺ) was not Somali, so depicting him as such is being intentionally deceptive and is a major sin

I believe the Prophets should not be depicted at all actually

It is a good idea to combat the "Arab worship" many Somalis are guilty of, but this is not the way sxb

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era,

Or maybe you can just filter out the fake imposter Sufis and only allow those who follow the sunnah and trace their tariqa to the prophet ﷺ. Also wahhabism must be banned and the Shafi’i school of thought should be promoted, translate the works of Al Ghazali, imam Nawawi etc. I disagree heavily with your idea of painting the prophets to appear Somali, frankly speaking that is blasphemy and I don’t see why we should distant the prophet from Arabs, Somalis never looked up to Arabs until Wahhabism was introduced by the gulf states. Remove that and your problem is solved. Also I don’t see what is wrong with making ziyara to the graves of the awliya when the majority of scholars have viewed it as recommended. In regards to clothing see here https://www.somalispot.com/threads/reimagining-somali-men’s-clothing.72252/

Best,

Faahiye
I agree that before Salafism, Somalis never looked upto Arabs and kept their deen and dhaqan. Promoting Shafici School is good sxb but I wanted to make it more suited to address Somali crisis and rebuild our Identity again.

You made alot of good points

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
«Wahhabism» does not exist. This noble Shaykh preached the Quran and Sunnah, upon the understanding of the Salaf. Worshipping alone in truth without associating partners with Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) is what he preached.
You promote Arabism and not Islam sxb. Salafism is a marxist ideology and a recent invention. It glorifies the Arab and teaches that one must become an Arab in order to be a good Muslim. It also promotes interracial marriages and a Global mixed nation

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Samaalic Era,

Best,

Faahiye
This source refutes you.

http://www.wahhabis.com/dld.cfm?a=yxlvfn

http://www.wahhabis.com/

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
I agree that before Salafism, Somalis never looked upto Arabs and kept their deen and dhaqan. Promoting Shafici School is good sxb but I wanted to make it more suited to address Somali crisis and rebuild our Identity again.

You made alot of good points
@Samaalic Era,

I think a good example to see would be indonesia who are mostly shafi’is, Asharis, sufis. They still have their culture intact.

Best,

Faahiye

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He (ﷺ) was not Somali, so depicting him as such is being intentionally deceptive and is a major sin

I believe the Prophets should not be depicted at all actually

It is a good idea to combat the "Arab worship" many Somalis are guilty of, but this is not the way sxb
A valid point, then I will drop that part. The rest is fine tho

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
You promote Arabism and not Islam sxb. Salafism is a marxist ideology and a recent invention. It glorifies the Arab and teaches that one must become an Arab in order to be a good Muslim
Salafiyyah is the true path. You have unfortunately fallen victim to propaganda. If you took the time to read the sources I provided you, you would find that this great scholar quoting ayat after ayat only preached about tawheed (monotheism).

I think you're giving the past too much credit. Beating women to test if their wife material? That's barbaric. However I agree with your skin colour point to a extent. Dark skin is equal to light skin, bleaching does not make anyone more beautiful then before. But virtually all of the prophet's were cadaan.

Not all Prophets were white, we know from the Qur'an that every nation received a Prophet and that there are many Messengers who's stories were never told to the Prophet.

So basically you're saying ugly girls don't have to wear the niqab?:deadosama::dead1:

Qalanjo beenleey in @Samaalic Era's ideal world kkkk

98d0cf11c10860bc51efdbce2767814d~01.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not all Prophets were white, we know from the Qur'an that every nation received a Prophet and that there are many Messengers who's stories were never told to the Prophet.
Musa pbuh,Dawud,Adam and Isa pbuh were described as being dark skinned. The description of Musa pbuh is identical to that of a Somali. Also Adam pbuh name means dark in Arabic and he was dark skinned

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Salafiyyah is the true path. You have unfortunately fallen victim to propaganda. If you took the time to read the sources I provided you, you would find that this great scholar quoting ayat after ayat only preached about tawheed (monotheism).
I believe in the Qur'an and Hadith and reject Idolatry sxb. I know Salafis sxb and what they teach first hand. They are a Marxist cult

Wahhabism does exist, it's called Najdi Dawah in academic circles but it definitely exists. I suggest you read up the history of the sheikh and let his actions speak for themselves instead of quoting an article by abu iyad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Wahhabism does exist, it's called Najdi Dawah in academic circles but it definitely exists. I suggest you read up the history of the sheikh and let his actions speak for themselves instead of quoting an article by abu iyad

No, i am not from the UK.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Salafis and Liberals are two sides of the same coin. They must be dealt with swiftly before the infect the community.

Also, do you agree or disagree with I posted sxb?