Aussie roll call

Kisame

Plotting world domination
i dunno man lots of somalis don't dominate those fields. it's mainly young somali women (millennials and gen z) that are doing fine and integrate well. gen z somalis dudes are mainly dropkicks don't try it even with all the opportunities this country has to offer many of you do nothing with it,
Weird that was the past generation but my generation is doing a bit better there is more getting into take, mining and UNI

Similar to American and British somalis were a lot of you guys raised the hood? A lot of the previous generation of somalis here in North America struggled with breaking into the middle class. Younger Millennials and gen z are doing way better though.A lot of young Somali men are chasing degrees and getting into the trades. Most of my childhood friends turned out well.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
i dunno man lots of somalis don't dominate those fields. it's mainly young somali women (millennials and gen z) that are doing fine and integrate well. gen z somalis dudes are mainly dropkicks don't try it even with all the opportunities this country has to offer many of you do nothing with it,
Lol what are you on the bad somali guys are a minority here especially with thr new generations having less bad kids.
Similar to American and British somalis were a lot of you guys raised the hood? A lot of the previous generation of somalis here in North America struggled with breaking into the middle class. Younger Millennials and gen z are doing way better though.A lot of young Somali men are chasing degrees and getting into the trades. Most of my childhood friends turned out well.
Kind of it depends where they were to be honest but the recovery of our youth the younger generations is going better.

Aseer

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trust me I don't know where you are but we have plenty of young Somali guys getting good money from mining, cybersecurity and opening aged care businesses and I never said we are more successful than the diaspora we are just more quiet and not as loud as them. Also what do you expect for us to live I housing commissions we only have 2 or 3 generations here and did not build much for ourselves but the newer generation is getting better, I don't know what generation you are from but you probably have a different perspective.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Dude Aussie Somalis have only been here for 20 years max. Our 2nd gen immigrant have just started graduating and becoming professionals, let them work a bit and build up wealth. Come back in 15 years where people can see the fruits of their labour

Aseer

VIP
Dude Aussie Somalis have only been here for 20 years max. Our 2nd gen immigrant have just started graduating and becoming professionals, let them work a bit and build up wealth. Come back in 15 years where people can see the fruits of their labour
Exactly, they think we were as entrenched as other Somali communities.

It’s been happening for years (started around when they migrated here in 2010’ish) but it seems to be getting worse now.

Another news made it to the headlines nationwide last night.

Group of South Sudanese teens bashed an autistic white girl into pulp in a busy pier at broad daylight (middle class white suburb) and they released the whole video on mainstream media (saw it on C7 news - big 3 in Australia).

This was 100% intentional to turn the public against us since Anglos sees them as “black” and “African” by default. Would they put up an unsettling video for 20 million population to watch if that was a white on white TEENS?

Just read through a big thread on this r/australia, r/melbourne and Oz forum that will have you like
:jcoleno:
:tocry:

Last edited:

Group of South Sudanese teens bashed an autistic white girl into pulp in a busy pier at broad daylight (middle class white suburb) and they released the whole video on mainstream media (saw it on C7 news - big 3 in Australia).

This was 100% intentional to turn the public against us since Anglos sees them as “black” and “African” by default. Would they put up an unsettling video for 20 million population to watch if that was a white on white TEENS?

Just read through a big thread on this r/australia, r/melbourne and Oz forum that will have you like

I hate how they use "South Sudanese" and "African" interchangeably when these incidents occur.

Even if it was positive news about the South Sudanese community, I'd like it if white Aussies acknowledged the diversity in the African-Australian population, as they do with Asians, always distinguishing between Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian etc.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I hate how they use "South Sudanese" and "African" interchangeably when these incidents occur.

Even if it was positive news about the South Sudanese community, I'd like it if white Aussies acknowledged the diversity in the African-Australian population, as they do with Asians, always distinguishing between Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian etc.
How else will they get the attention of the housewives living down in Toorak if they don’t use the phrase “African gangs” and make it seem as if the whole of Africa is invading and their house is next

@Nilotic Are you going to sit here and tolerate this disrespect? He just called your people ghetto! I wouldn't let that slide if I were you...
:sass1:

What "disrespect"?

I can't defend hoodlums that are behaving like unthinking, graceless animals just because I share a Nationality with them.

The only way to overcome problems, is to first admit to them