Aussie roll call

I have lived in Australia for a bit , not a citizen though

It's economic system is built on inefficient natural resources and unlike the Americans and there's pretty much no start up culture or hustle, the ideal profession for every second child is a construction worker or government scammer. It's institutions are incredibly dated and they haven't been able to progress past their colonial British culture. I don't even mean racial racism, but Anglo on other poorer Europeans, let alone Sudanese and African people who are doomed to be labeled as 'African Gang members', the fact that a 15 year old recently stabbed a 78 year old grandmother for her car isn't helping either

1707395120941.png

I'm grateful to this country but it has an incredibly ugly side, not even talking about their position on Indigenous people :damsel:.

Can't wait to go the states and leave these gaajo useless tradies in this burning corrupt shithole:trumpsmirk:

How's the insects treating y'all, is it true that Australia has the highest prison population and majority are natives?

I don't really see an insect problem to be honest; it would be a different story in rural settings

A disproportionate number of prisoners (almost 1/3) are indigenous

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Basically what the title says.

I don't recognise anyone on here being 🇦🇺 aside from @Periplus @Aseer and that incel b*tch boy @Macawisley

Also can one of you please be a Xalimo? I can't bear the idea of being the only antisocial Xalimo on here from here.

Australia Somali diaspora is pretty non-existent online tbh.

Euros and north americans seem to be the loudest. Hopefully you guys are doing well in Australia.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I have lived in Australia for a bit , not a citizen though

It's economic system is built on inefficient natural resources and unlike the Americans and there's pretty much no start up culture or hustle, the ideal profession for every second child is a construction worker or government scammer. It's institutions are incredibly dated and they haven't been able to progress past their colonial British culture. I don't even mean racial racism, but Anglo on other poorer Europeans, let alone Sudanese and African people who are doomed to be labeled as 'African Gang members', the fact that a 15 year old recently stabbed a 78 year old grandmother for her car isn't helping either

View attachment 315005

I'm grateful to this country but it has an incredibly ugly side, not even talking about their position on Indigenous people :damsel:.

Can't wait to go the states and leave these gaajo useless tradies in this burning corrupt shithole:trumpsmirk:

How are the young somali men doing in Australia? Are a lot of them going to college?

Are they also in the trades too?

let alone Sudanese and African people who are doomed to be labeled as 'African Gang members', the fact that a 15 year old recently stabbed a 78 year old grandmother for her car isn't helping either
It’s been happening for years (started around when they migrated here in 2010’ish) but it seems to be getting worse now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: