Aussie roll call

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I have lived in Australia for a bit , not a citizen though

It's economic system is built on inefficient natural resources and unlike the Americans and there's pretty much no start up culture or hustle, the ideal profession for every second child is a construction worker or government scammer. It's institutions are incredibly dated and they haven't been able to progress past their colonial British culture. I don't even mean racial racism, but Anglo on other poorer Europeans, let alone Sudanese and African people who are doomed to be labeled as 'African Gang members', the fact that a 15 year old recently stabbed a 78 year old grandmother for her car isn't helping either

View attachment 315005

I'm grateful to this country but it has an incredibly ugly side, not even talking about their position on Indigenous people :damsel:.

Can't wait to go the states and leave these gaajo useless tradies in this burning corrupt shithole:trumpsmirk:
One of the replies called out a small scandal done by Somalis in Australia the heat was on us for 3 or 4 months byt it died down due to our quiet and NOT loud nature, thankfully those ruffians were locked up before they could further damage our near pristine reputation. :mjlol: :noneck:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
One of the replies called out a small scandal done by Somalis in Australia the heat was on us for 3 or 4 months byt it died down due to our quiet and NOT loud nature, thankfully those ruffians were locked up before they could further damage our near pristine reputation. :mjlol: :noneck:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Alhamdulililah all negative Muslim rep in Australia goes to the Lebs and the negative African rep goes to the Sudos. No Somalis harmed.

No offense, @Nilotic
I mean no malice when I say this but I am grateful to the sudos for taking one for the team and attention all on them and not us.