atheists soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Yes and sky diving

What we're thinking?:ooh:

Come on man its ramadhan:ohlord:
I went to sky dubai, breath taking, sky diving feeks weird so much wind pushing you body up and free falling down and you feel like superman or hyperion (i loved comics ever since)

I went to sky dubai, breath taking, sky diving feeks weird so much wind pushing you body up and free falling down and you feel like superman or hyperion (i loved comics ever since)
I have a video of me sky diving in dubai with my brother and friends :banderas:

I have a friend who is born again she's madoow, now she's is an evangelical Christian.

I don't talk too her much anymore, I've told her to stop quoting the bible and saying 'for my god, tells me so'.

I'm not going convert to your religion and I know you people try and convert everyone.

Evangelicals are the worst anti Muslim devils.
Their god is israel other gaalos don't even like israel that much.

All of Islam is correct, Sunni, Shia, Sufi are all Muslims.
They aren't all correct tho some.
lol what makes you think some man getting whispered to by angels in a mountain makes anymore sense. like if you think about it from outside the lens of a believer a lot of these "miracles" is non sensical and cartoonish. but to answer your question, it wouldn't matter, id own up to it and get barbecued tbh. are you willing to own up to the possibility that youve been bamboozled?
If you presupose the existence of a God in both cases, hinduism and Islam, then you have gotta say that a man being told stuff in the mountains makes more sense than a cow who has 20 arms being a God, and the penis of Shiva being a miracle healer.

You wouldn't own up to anything, you'd be begging for a second chance but kibir iyo isla waynin baa ku haya hada. Even Satan will try and beg.
As for me, well if I am wrong, there is nothing to own tho is there? according to you, we'll all be in a deep slumber.

They aren't all correct tho some.

If you presupose the existence of a God in both cases, hinduism and Islam, then you have gotta say that a man being told stuff in the mountains makes more sense than a cow who has 20 arms being a God, and the penis of Shiva being a miracle healer.

You wouldn't own up to anything, you'd be begging for a second chance but kibir iyo isla waynin baa ku haya hada. Even Satan will try and beg.
As for me, well if I am wrong, there is nothing to own tho is there? according to you, we'll all be in a deep slumber.
well its the oldest religion in the world lmao, allow it :dead:.

i dont think i would beg tbh. it wouldn't make a difference. i truly believe the FEAR of what MIGHT happen in the afterlife is the fuel that keeps religiously alive. i dont fear death. you do, thats the difference. if by some miracle I'm wrong I'm too far gone to even beg lmao. id probably end up the very hottest parts

well its the oldest religion in the world lmao, allow it :dead:.

i dont think i would beg tbh. it wouldn't make a difference. i truly believe the FEAR of what MIGHT happen in the afterlife is the fuel that keeps religiously alive. i dont fear death. you do, thats the difference. if by some miracle I'm wrong I'm too far gone to even beg lmao. id probably end up the very hottest parts
you probably would and you probably would beg. I mean, I'd beg to be left alone if I was tortured today and that's nothing compared to what real hell is.

What if Shiism or non denominational Islam is the right Islam and yours is wrong?

What if you get punished by G-d for eternity for your Sufi leanings with all your ahlu bidca?

The Catholics could be laughing at you while you burn.

The Jews might be right and no one goes to heaven or hell. Who knows?

This is what happens when someone does not know anything about the deen.

Did you know that there are jews who are going to end up in jannah?
Did you know that there are actually followers of Isa who will also end up in jannah?

ofcourse not.

As for the OP. i pity the fools. Imagine. The prophet's uncle abu talib. Defended and looked after the prophet. When he was near death the prophet begged his uncle to become muslim. And sadly he did'nt. He will enter hell fire. Imagine what awaits the folks who cuss illahi, deny him and his favours and promote fahisha on earth.

Lawallah pray son you don't lose your faith.

He brought you to life, he made your mother care for you, he provided you with sight, hearing, touching. He allowed you eat, he cherished you and you still deny.

You know what illahi thinks about that? Illahi says creating this universe is greater than creating humans.

But humans think they are the centre of the universe. Such ungrateful creatures

Gambar

VIP
I think those who don't follow Islam ayagay uu taala because even parents cannot intercede for their children on the day of judgment. Islam is the true way alhamdulilah. It has enlightened us. Islam teaches you about cleanliness and adab for example. Just because some people don't practice it correctly and misuse it doesn't mean it's wrong. Human beings are imperfect but Islam is perfect.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know what illahi thinks about that? Illahi says creating this universe is greater than creating humans.

But humans think they are the centre of the universe. Such ungrateful creatures

Atheists don't

The muslamic god is too human, no way he's real. What kind of nigga throws a fit because he isn't being worshiped

There's a million religions out there, a bunch of different sects in islam alone yet you guys are convinced your way is the truth :icon lol:

Good luck with ur russian roulette :umad:

The muslamic god is too human, no way he's real. What kind of nigga throws a fit because he isn't being worshiped

There's a million religions out there, a bunch of different sects in islam alone yet you guys are convinced your way is the truth :icon lol:

Good luck with ur russian roulette :umad:
What are you talking about. Atleast we have a chance to go to heaven you guys are guaranteed to go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending